Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future? - page 42. (Read 45311 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Any coins and tokens can survive. The main thing that they would carry a certain decision. Or payment or smart contracts or something else. And of course the goal was not to raise money but to really solve some problems.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Most coins that have high market cap. Is already established so they have a concept of surviving. Coins that r gonna need to survive the most are privacy coins. So I chose bitcoin private to invest in.
Activity: 75
It all depends on how cryptocurrencies will develop. If in the future they will progress, many altcoins will only develop. In that case, if in the future cryptocurrencies fail, then ripple, Monero, Ethereum, Litcoin, NEM, NEO, Dash, IOTA will be able to survive from the altcoins.
Activity: 180
actually a lot of choices of coins that you can choose, it all back again how you want it to in holding

new coin coins are better already have their own features that can match the others, this is because the continuous development of technology and updates always happen
Activity: 84
As in any other process, the cryptocurrencies have their ups and downs. Projects are born and die. Only the most revolutionary will remain. I do not know what else I can say about this.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
I think, Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum, these coins will stay for long, may be for life. We will get a lot of coins in future. May be we will get even better coin. but it seems these 3 are valuable. they have large community support, active devs teams, large market cap, extensive trading volume. Over all they have large potentials. IMO they are leaders. If you have any other coin in mind, help me by sharing your opinion

You're right my friend. These mentioned coins will stay in crypto land for quite a long time. They've been established for a few years now and have gathered a lot of development and community support over time. Their high values show that a lot of people support these cryptocurrencies, simply because they're always active in development, and they bring new features to crypto land. Every coin is unique either in its design, features, or even its vision in the future. Some have chosen to provide zero-fees to its users, while others have instant speeds.

But, only those coins which can bring real uses in our world, will survive in the future no matter what. In my opinion, I would add other coins such as Dash, Ark, Lisk, BitShares, Steem, and Zencash to the list of surviving coins in the future. They're so unique in features, and with their dedicated development team and communities, these coins can reach new heights over time. My most favorite coins are BitShares and Ark since they're lightning fast and highly scalable. Bitshares is a decentralized exchange with "smartcoins" that are pegged to real-world assets such as USD, Gold, and more. Transactions settle in 3 seconds, and it also has privacy features with its "STEALTH" coins. And lastly, Ark is near-instant with a very quick block time, and a unique feature called SmartBridges which aims to interconnect other blockchains such as Ethereum and Bitcoin into it. Cool
Activity: 81
I believe that most of the Altcoins will survive. The question is put as if only a few will survive and it is necessary to decide who these lucky alts are. Surely they were not created in order to perish. Yes, each altcoin has its own team, its level of capitalization and technical support. It is clear that not all will reach the finish line at least in the next five years. However, I believe this will be a unit, not a mass phenomenon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
The coins, whose creators pay increased attention to anonymity, have a good chance of success in the future. Privacy is optional in Zcash, so the currency is of interest to institutions for which anonymous transactions are important. Believes in such cryptocurrencies and John McAfee, who said:
Everyone who has a head on his shoulders understands that private cryptocurrencies (and anonymous transactions) have a bright future. Coins such as Monero, Verge or Zcash are a win — win option.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
NEO: The Neo blockchain will implement P2P networking, digital certificates, cross-chain interoperability, Superconducting Transactions and dBFT consensus technologies to effectively execute the management of smart assets within a safe and legally binding framework.

ICON (ICX): The ICON project is building a global decentralized network. In the ICON world, independent blockchains with different governances can transact with one another without intermediaries. Dozens of reputable institutions are already in the network. Anyone can create a new blockchain project and join the network.

Wanchain (WAN): Wanchain is a distributed financial platform that allows the safe and confidential execution of smart contracts between different networks. Wanchain will allow other services to organize the following functions thanks to the creation of cross-blockchain smart contracts.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
At this moment there are too many altcoins.LTC, Dash, Strat, Neo, are probably some of the few altcoin that I think will survive the future. Then the remaining follows like FCT, XRP and others.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
In the future, only those altcoins will survive, whose ideas from the development stage have moved into the stage of the active process. The important factor is the users' trust, platform reliability and positive news in the press. for me those are the Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin.
Activity: 252
I can not predict how long altcoin will survive in the future, if I think the development of altcoin in the future will also grow better than it is now. because we believe that altcoin also has a long future.
Activity: 13
your opinion or assumption is right because the top ten coins with high market cap are very popular and many show interest to invest on them and also their price may increase in the future too.At present, ETH,Ripple and EOS have very high market cap and they will definitely survive in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
I bought a few promising altcoins today, not for the whole amount of course, 30% of the budget. If the market goes down, I'll still buy, if up, then fix the profit. I think fundamental projects will survive, with the right technology. I think now is a good time to buy altcoins because the market on the bottom now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think that you are really mistaken such altcoins as litecoin and dogecoin live out the last years, only new coins will survive that have adapted to the current economy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
in my opinion i will choose ethereum, zcash, and litecoin
I do not appreciate Zcash. I think you should choose ETH, Dash, and Litecoin. Because these coins have applications and people will use these coins rather than using Zcash
Activity: 45
Those that bring real use case
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I believe that the crypto altcoin has not yet entered the market, which will survive in the long term, everything is ahead. Of the actual Ethereum, Ripple, NEM.
Activity: 84
The most promising at the moment I find free distributed coins. As user define value of coin, the people have the more cases of use, the more trades, the more holders etc. This is next step after huge ICOs where projects rises millions of dollars without even alfa-version of project. One of the best examples of free distributed tokes is DeepOnion. Already huge community, good development and marketing. Definitely worth to try, though it is not so easy, as devs are very strict with airdrop rules
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Those altcoins that incorporate Artificial intelligence and useful platforms to make spending crypto easier will surely survive.. But, we can't predict exactly the coins/tokens that will make it in the future.. take Ftec for example, this looks promising and very helpful . So there is a big chance it can survive: https://ftec.ai

If a project is derived from an existing project that hasn't yet been successful, there is a chance that it might not survive. In fact it can be a scam just like Ftec. Chose the ones that is backed by a legit company such as Surety which is backed by blockassets. Exchange tokens are good ones too which of course can grow over time.
Pages:
Jump to: