Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 29. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Litecoin and Ethereum are close to each other and could compete with one another. I see this coins have good network support, they have fast network connections. No wonder coin holder uses them. These are predictions and doesn't reflect the totality of the market. Maybe other coins can do better as well.
Activity: 121
Maybe because you get the techniques and experiences here to download progress you towards success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
February 24, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
I would go for ETH because if you see histroic data than you can see how ETH is being grown from year and has potential to grow this year too.
right now value of eth is 900 USD which is 9 times from last year.
Activity: 149
February 24, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
Bitcoin is recovering and can make you rich in 2018 followed by Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple in which investors have great hope. Nevertheless there are some other shit coins which can unexpectedly give you huge profit if you could hold them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 24, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
Bitcoin, ripple, ethereum, neo, litecoin, waves.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
February 24, 2018, 02:50:39 PM
I hope so, I hope that this 2018 altcoin will makes me rich and this year would be a great start. After I graduate this coming April is I'm gonna start buy my personal computer and start my full time in forum. I give 1 year for forum only and if i don't succeed, i will start to teach and teach until i reach my retirement age.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:22:39 PM
I suppose that 2018 will be the year of the altcoincoins. We can easily see how the increasingly large partnership statements (ibm-stellar, iota-bosch, ripple-coinbase) are reflected in the market positively. I hope we will see better days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
February 23, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
I think ardor, neo, ethereum, monero and waves will be very successful this year. I think the price of thise coins will increase more than 3 times!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 01:39:53 PM
if I think ethereum itself, because ethereum is a very good coin and has enormous potential. so altcoin coins that can make rich quick if I own ya ethereum anyway. because among other coin coins that have high value is only ethereum
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 23, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
Now I am holding more Oyster PRL and I am holding it since last year I got it from signature bounty campaign and until today the price value had increased up to x1000 since November.
No doubt Oyster PRL will make me rich and the good news is this coming 2nd week of March there's another Oyster Airdrop for PRL holders, it's called Oyster Shell SHL. It is another coin with a very great product - communications encryption to users, it is more secure than using VPN.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
February 20, 2018, 04:50:44 PM
There are so many good projects out there to be honest.

Put my favorite picks;

ARK
ETHOS
AXP
BDG
QSP
TKY
NEO
HVN

I have a lot more in my bag but i expect a lot from these picks in 2018.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
If you want to get rich in one year which is a short-term investment then you probably should invest in those altcoins that have already proved its potential to a certain extent but have possibilities of going higher in networks. One such coin is Ripple which has a high circulating supply but now partnering with banks to expand its network.
Actually, there are a lots of altcoins that make us rich. Not just Ripple has the possibility to increased its value this 2018 but also others that we called the sleeping giant coin. No one never knows which is the best altcoin that can make us rich but one thing for sure, getting involved in cryptocurriences is an assurance that we will really has the big chance to get rich.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
February 20, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
I think altcoins are really frustrating sometimes and risk but if you do your research thoroughly and a bit of luck on your side and the frustration will disappear but no matter the frustration Altcoins are the real deal.

You can take at this projects:
Humaniq
Ripple
Cadano
Waves
Stratis

They are relatively cheap at the moment. DYOR
if you take for example coins Ripple, then Western Union has already started to successfully use this system, and it was tested without any problems.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 04:21:31 PM
I think altcoins are really frustrating sometimes and risk but if you do your research thoroughly and a bit of luck on your side and the frustration will disappear but no matter the frustration Altcoins are the real deal.

You can take at this projects:
Humaniq
Ripple
Cadano
Waves
Stratis

They are relatively cheap at the moment. DYOR
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
If you want to get rich in one year which is a short-term investment then you probably should invest in those altcoins that have already proved its potential to a certain extent but have possibilities of going higher in networks. One such coin is Ripple which has a high circulating supply but now partnering with banks to expand its network.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
February 18, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
There are so many altcoins that will make you certainly RICH in 2018. Some  names are ETH, Waves, Stratis, Neo, CTX(CarTaxi), ACC(Accelerator), eBCH.
Activity: 56
February 17, 2018, 06:54:44 AM
I believe proffesional investment platform will be real trend this year. The idea of reducing investors risks by joining profitable portfolio is doomed to success. I'm going for Safinus, I have big expectations about this project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 02:00:25 AM
EBITCOIN (EBTC) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtcnew/ (get it while you still can below 1USD)

Sounds good tome, I will try that Ebitcoin(EBTC). But let add something which I know it is good to invest in such as Thekey, Trx, nem, Dent, Flp, Dtc, utk, Adx and Earth token.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:27:16 AM
OMG
PPT
LTC
EOS
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 17, 2018, 01:18:05 AM
Many altcoins will make us rich in 2018 .. But in my views Waves, Nope , Storm are some Altcoins that will make us rich in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: