Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 24. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
there is only 1 altcoin i buy in 2018. it is still in low value 0.1usd at first i have no doubt it will move up so high but as i look at the historical chart the movement of this coin is still so low..
not even reach to 2usd but am not losing my hope for this coin in fact i have a plan to buy some more coin in the coming days. the coin i chose is cardano (ADA).

Cardano will be a good one for sure. I also plan to purchase a small bag and hold it as one of my mainstream investments. I was given good advice by a financial advisor who stated, that putting 100-200 USD in each of the very good coins you like, might bring a windfall, a bit like winning the lottery, in say two to five years from now. So I am planning to do this every month for the next year. I am also looking into Steem as well for the current purchasing cycle. Instead of taking my family to say a restaurant that might cost us 40 euros, I told them better for now to invest it in coins. Make a few sacrifices today, to reap the benefits later on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I feel ether, ripple, eos, cardano, stellar are good to invest because they show good performance. OmiseGo also has its climb fast
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
I believe  ETH, NEO & LITECOIN. Its price will be moon in this year and it's given me a good amount to past years. Because it's a very stable and promising coins
Activity: 180
SCS SpeedCash will make you rich  Cool
copper member
Activity: 658
Smartlands. They have 5 million coins in circulation at $1 today. They are an asset backed token on Stellar. Their strategic advantage is they are focusing on building a legal framework in a number of countries to put assets into escrow. That legal framework really is the secret sauce to execute asset backed tokens. The team is really good too. A couple of them have been involved with MIT projects.
Activity: 141
Any token can make us rich. And here is earn only some. To predict the large jump it is foolish and unprofitable. Therefore, it is necessary to choose steadily growing tokens.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Have a look at iota. Chilled, friendly community and one of the most promising tech in crypto.

Second gem is Link. Highly educated community and also here, much needed, cutting edge tech.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
XRP and XLM, I think for sure. The one I cant figure out why it hasnt gone nuts is WTC. It has a relatively low total coin supply, and what looks like an exceptional use case. I would think this is an easy recipe for a huge demand.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm 100% in IOTA and a huge fan of IOTA but I think at least NEO and stellar (together with XRP and Ethereum) will soon dominate the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Yes altcoin make you rich in a short time because you don't know which Coin is very profitable for everyone so you can RICH with no doubt. If you see previous situation of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin came in this online market on the time Bitcoin price was very low but recent prices $8,000 Plus so it is very easy to understand that altcoin make you reach in a short time.
Activity: 154
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

Thanks!

Bitcoins today is growing faster and those people who invest a huge amount in this past few weeks will really earn a huge amount of profit since the price at that time is very low.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
I think if you can buy some altcoins last week, when the market was read, and bitcoin was traded at around 6xxx, you can be rich in 2018 if you buy bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple, staller ( my oppinion )
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
Yes many promising ico that we make rich this year but ofcourse this year i will promis to my self i will do everything and i know one of my coins i becoming rich someday

There's a lot altcoin you can trust that make you rich not only this year 2018, you can invest in some altcoin that have potential and successful coin to, especially right now that all coins are rising there value and there growth now is increasing. Just keep in your mind that you can be rich someday and do the right thing but before that always teach yourself to learn new thing in crypto dont be scared to try.
Activity: 297
Yes many promising ico that we make rich this year but ofcourse this year i will promis to my self i will do everything and i know one of my coins i becoming rich someday
Activity: 168
there is only 1 altcoin i buy in 2018. it is still in low value 0.1usd at first i have no doubt it will move up so high but as i look at the historical chart the movement of this coin is still so low..
not even reach to 2usd but am not losing my hope for this coin in fact i have a plan to buy some more coin in the coming days. the coin i chose is cardano (ADA).
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
LTC has a promising future i believe. I'd avoid BCH and ETC because they may boast better product but at the end of the day it matters about how many people use it and BTC and ETH are way out in front
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
if you want to invest that makes you rich in 2018, I recommend investing in Entle while down price makes you more profitable when you sell in 2018, because tomorrow price possibly has gone up again
I'm not sure that the entle will bring significant income. While on the other hand you can take any altcon in the hope that he shoots a couple of years.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Hello everyone, in today's video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

Thanks!
I'm still confident with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Only 3 of these coins I believe in. I will become rich if in 2018 I have Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. These three coins I think are the best coins than any other coin. I will definitely keep it in the long run so that the profit I get can be enormous.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

Thanks!
For me the altcoin which is I think could help me out to become rich someday are Utk, Eth, Tky, and Trx I hold all this in a long term for believing that this year they will be like a skyrocket when bull run comes.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I think EOS will be a good one this year, WANCHAIN I am currently looking at and also I wish to accumulate a few more of VENCHAIN. OMISGO is also looking good this year and I do like ETHOS, as soon as their universal wallet is functioning, I think that will help increase the mass adoption into crypto currency in a much easier manner than we have ever seen before. POPULOUS also if the live invoicing happens, we might see a big moon coming from there but I only have a hundred of those. Check out COSS exchange also, they have an undervalued coin that might go up if FIAT, a revamped UI and one day an API brings more volume to the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: