Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 26. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
So and there is all so all so
I expect more than X10 for 2018
On that there is every reason
The crypt includes all the larger players
Activity: 8
Did you know that you can earn crypto currency without investment?You can get 20 000 Marinecoins daily, just by writing a postFair distribution. I think this should add value to the coin. And also maximally expand the community.The coin is also traded on its own exchange. The price at the moment is less than 1 satosh.All the fun begins after the distribution, when they will distribute 10 billion coins.The project is not new - he already had a sad story. The coin was developed in 2013.Given the disadvantages of bitcoin, as well as taking a positive from the etherium, this coin promises to reveal its advanced technologies after distribution.If you recall bitcoin - then for its mining requires a huge amount of energy. This is not good for the environment.In this coin there will be a dev-less. So - it will not depend on the miners anymore. In this it will help the expanded ability of a third-party developer - artificial intelligence (not affecting inflation).Miners will no longer own centralization - although a small mining will still be available.Thus, there will be self sustaining.Either way, there will also be the following technologies: proof of promotion, machine to machine.
Activity: 126
I belive in LuckyToken. I participate bounty and airdrop. It must increase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
My best bet for a potential 100x ROI would be infrastructure projects which didn't moon yet like AION, Zilliqa, Nebulas et cetera. Even something like Icon and Wanchain at those low prices atm could have massive gains this year.
Those coins do not have a 100% ROI if an investor invested in the coins within 2018. They can dump at anytime.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
My best bet for a potential 100x ROI would be infrastructure projects which didn't moon yet like AION, Zilliqa, Nebulas et cetera. Even something like Icon and Wanchain at those low prices atm could have massive gains this year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
There are a lot of such projects, and of course I am a crypto enthusiast, I like crypto-currencies and the idea of ​​crypto-currency, I think and I hope that we will still be able to earn money on this in the near future.
Activity: 111
Ardor and Deeponion are my main go to right now and are only going to go up in price from here. Amazing coins. I am also looking in Hadron since you can get into alpha mining through web broswer. It looks pretty promising and I am excited for it to be my third great coin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
Oyster Pearl and Oyster Shell (coming soon)
EOS
Blackport in Q4 2018
Zilliqa
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Oh! Is it that type of topic where we are able to promote coins every one has right now??  Grin My hope for DRG and HQx currently. Forgot the others..
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
For long time hold I recommend to invest in ethereum because this crypto currency will be a success for sure since many bounty programs are based on it
Activity: 182
Yes Altcoins in 2018 going to be good. All you need to do is wait for the market to grow. There are many goods news to come in cryptocurrency market in 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I see many people be richest with bitcoin in these time and I am very hopefully that will be me also.
Activity: 259
I decided to buy a TRON. It is in the top 10 for capitalization and it has a low price. The big chance is that the coin will grow strongly. I will keep it until the end of 2018
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
My two Alcoins that I believe will bring riches in '18 are 1. Vibe and 2. Bitcoinage. I believe in and am keeping on my radar Bitcoinage's upcoming ICO.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for these two.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
At the moment my favorites are Monero, LTC, NAS, and of course bitcoin and ethereum. Waiting to get rich in 2018)))
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
In 2018, I have high hopes for Sonm. The project is constantly evolving and its capitalization is small. A very promising project, along with what is in my signature
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think the altcoin that is capable to make me rich this 2018 is Ethereum. Ethereum becoming such a good coin since last year; and I think it has a high probability to be on top.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
if the member bought ethereum in december 2017 and sold it in early January 2018 well maybe that coin would be my answer for this,but talking right now and seeing the market today and yesterday,i guess no answer is appropriate for this one.the dip breaking all our heart and many users now are starting to have another thinking if they will stay or go out of crypto.because even me dont find generosity regarding what is happening right now
Activity: 252
I buy coins at a very low price and sell them at an average price.so if the expected growth of coins I will be infinitely happy and become maximally rich man
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
on the Internet a lot of similar information really is and I think part of it is really true.I hope that the coin I bought will grow to insane numbers
Pages:
Jump to: