Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins to go crazy again once Bitcoin reaches 20k? - page 6. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Is it possible that we see another altcoin season, if Bitcoin breaches the all-time high and go above 20k? Do you find a direct correlation?
I believe that, bitcoin is still a mainstay for all altcoin movements. if bitcoin gets excited again it can be ascertained that altcoin is also elevated to good. especially of course altcoin that is already listed on the stock market will be more excited. but the question is when will bitcoin penetrate $ 20K?

In my opinion, it will take a long time for Bitcoin to rise again because the current situation of the market is very bad and make investors more worried so during this time, you need to consider carefully before making a decision. I think Bitcoin dropped to $6800 last week and maybe this price is a sign that the market is not ready so it's not good for you to invest.

However, if you don't have to worry and have free time to wait, Bitcoin is the only option that will help you earn a lot of profits in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Is it possible that we see another altcoin season, if Bitcoin breaches the all-time high and go above 20k? Do you find a direct correlation?
only time willl tell when it will happen and do not think that when altseason starts all altcoins will go up.  As the current situation bitcoin is likely to go deeper so no altseason this year.
Even though right now the altcoin price is turning red, but we as traders must keep thinking positively because altcoin prices will probably return the pump when the bitcoin price is going up again, I think this is the right time for us to buy as many altcoins as possible, and that is a step to be able to make altcoin prices rise again in the market, the more buying demand on the market will certainly make altcoin prices stronger.
Of course this is the time for you to consider buying now because the value of some coins is at a very cheap price and it is quite possible to make a profit if you have patience. I have invested some coins in the top 20 CMC because these are safe options and can liquidity at any time if I want. However, Bitcoin is still not stable at this time so it is difficult to predict what will happen next.

Not right now.. The time to buy was the other day when we dipped below $6600. Always try to buy in at the lowest price you have seen. If you can get in that during those low dips, you have a pretty good chance of making money almost instantly or in a couple days at the most. If you bought in at $6600 the other day, you would have already made 1/6 of your investment profit in just a matter of a few days. Looking at the charts, you could see that was the bottom and the price was going to rise up after that.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I believe that, bitcoin is still a mainstay for all altcoin movements. if bitcoin gets excited again it can be ascertained that altcoin is also elevated to good. especially of course altcoin that is already listed on the stock market will be more excited. but the question is when will bitcoin penetrate $ 20K?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
There is no sign yet that altcoin will go crazy the movement is getting slower, I don't think we will see the altcoin season going crazy again like 2 years ago it's all over, altcoin will go crazy if the price of bitcoin will find its peak like in 2017
no need to look at the peak price of bitcoin, to ensure altcoin experiences a spontaneous movement. Simply enter the sideway as often as possible and altcoin will get his passion back. in the last few days altcoin experienced a good spark and it was very useful for traders. indeed still far from ath, and madness is an impossible word when alt domination is still intense as runner up.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
There is no sign yet that altcoin will go crazy the movement is getting slower, I don't think we will see the altcoin season going crazy again like 2 years ago it's all over, altcoin will go crazy if the price of bitcoin will find its peak like in 2017
Did you see yesterday when the price of bitcoin rose to $ 13,000? altcoin destroyed !,
all move to the dominance of bitcoin, it's natural if you think like that, in 2017 Bitcoin over $ 10000 altcoin still has good value,
altcoin is now undervalue, very pathetic indeed
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Yes it definitely is. If BTC moves to 20k that's the sign for possible alt season...
My advice would be 70%BTC and 30% alts. My fav: XRP, XLM, NEO, NWC

XRP, XLM and NEO are good coins and I agree that it will pump when there is a BTC FOMO.
however, with your last recommendation, NWC is quite a new project to me, I don't think with its current exchanges now, it will easily pump.

Is this what you are referring? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newscrypto-io/markets/
Well, I can't judge what will happen int he future, I just don't agree with the last one.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Yes it definitely is. If BTC moves to 20k that's the sign for possible alt season...
My advice would be 70%BTC and 30% alts. My fav: XRP, XLM, NEO, NWC
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
I think altcoin season could start way sooner then most people think.

Just think about the previous big bull market, who started that bullmarket first ?
Altcoins or Bitcoin ?

Who's market cycle is likely to be processed fully by now and is turning into a new market cycle ?
Altcoins or Bitcoin ?

What would be more easy for whales ?

Starting and controlling a pump for Bitcoin and create FOMO with it
Starting and controlling a pump with Altcoins (who are by the way on historically low price levels right now) and create FOMO with it

Also remember we still have six months to go before the next Bitcoin halving, that is a very long time in cryptospace.
Bull markets started and ended in such a time period.

The only thing Bitcoin has going for it right now is the Bitcoin halving (that is still half a year away) and support of Bitcoin miners (concentrated in China) resulting in high hashrate.
Bitcoin has an Achilles heel, its called China. God forbid China actually goes after the Bitcoin miners located in China or uses its influence to shut Bitcoin mining pools down there.
Can you imagine the mayhem ?

Bitcoin ETF approval is death in the water, Lightning Network needs a lot more time to find a solution to its routing problem and other problems* and its overall impact is questionable.
Bitcoin at this point just functions as digital gold and is mostly used for speculation.
Those are not very good drivers for a bull market.

* https://www.investopedia.com/tech/bitcoin-lightning-network-problems/

To conclude i like people to think about what happened during Bitcoin's last bull market : very high fees, very slow transaction confirmation times.
This is what drove people / merchants / users away from Bitcoin and into certain Altcoins. This is bound to happen again as Bitcoin has not really addressed the problem,
it just postponed it through SegWit.

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Bitcoin could reach $20K and higher by May 2020 halving or in a few months afterwards. Good altcoins should also tag along for the rally.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
of course the price of altcoin will also be in the highest position if bitcoin biusa reaches $ 20k but maybe we also have to realize that bitcoin reaching $ 20k will have difficulties and it certainly won't happen this year. so I think it won't be easy for coins like bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
crypto cycle doesnt need 5 years to wait. it just takes 1-3 years to reach new ATH
look back in last two ATH and youll realize that. so, if it would happen again, the next new ATH will happen in 2021
we can see the history will repeat again in 2020 or not, bcz in 2020 should be knowed "bull" 1 year before ATH
Previous ATH prices were higher than their average value due to the HYPE by the ICO investors but the HYPE will not repeat the last cycle, from my understanding.In fact, the bearish market is going to destroy the already dead altcoins one more time.   Investing in the altcoin has several consequences in a bear market and everyone should be patient to wait for the right time-bullrun.
i talk about Bitcoin ATH which happened in 2 cycle.
yeah i agree that last ATH triggered by HYPE of ICO in 2017, it may not repeat again bcz of its bad reputation.

But, i believe that another scenario would trigger its price again. some IEOs, some adoptions, or etc
so, the bull wouldnt depend on ICO which is going to dead
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
only time willl tell when it will happen and do not think that when altseason starts all altcoins will go up.  As the current situation bitcoin is likely to go deeper so no altseason this year.
Even though right now the altcoin price is turning red, but we as traders must keep thinking positively because altcoin prices will probably return the pump when the bitcoin price is going up again, I think this is the right time for us to buy as many altcoins as possible, and that is a step to be able to make altcoin prices rise again in the market, the more buying demand on the market will certainly make altcoin prices stronger.
Of course this is the time for you to consider buying now because the value of some coins is at a very cheap price and it is quite possible to make a profit if you have patience. I have invested some coins in the top 20 CMC because these are safe options and can liquidity at any time if I want. However, Bitcoin is still not stable at this time so it is difficult to predict what will happen next.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
If bitcoin go over 20k$ i think we will have an altcoin bull run but only for altcoin who have real support and are most used, anyway better to gather more coins until then and why not to get more bitcoins.
But that is the issue everyone is expecting that as soon as bitcoin hits some arbitrary level altcoins are going to wake up and will begin to move what crazy, but it doesn't make sense if bitcoin is going up to the point to reach a new all time high you can be sure that investors are not going to want to exchange their bitcoins for altcoins, the altcoin market needs to come back to life on its own and the only way to do that is with good projects, something that we have not seen in a very long time.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
If bitcoin go over 20k$ i think we will have an altcoin bull run but only for altcoin who have real support and are most used, anyway better to gather more coins until then and why not to get more bitcoins.
Everyone wants this to happen but the reality is that the market is still in a downtrend and it is difficult to predict the future. I think $20,000 will not happen this year and it will take at least 5 more years for this to come true. Currently altcoin is the riskiest investment in this market so I will not invest and will only choose to invest in some good coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
crypto cycle doesnt need 5 years to wait. it just takes 1-3 years to reach new ATH
look back in last two ATH and youll realize that. so, if it would happen again, the next new ATH will happen in 2021
we can see the history will repeat again in 2020 or not, bcz in 2020 should be knowed "bull" 1 year before ATH
Previous ATH prices were higher than their average value due to the HYPE by the ICO investors but the HYPE will not repeat the last cycle, from my understanding.In fact, the bearish market is going to destroy the already dead altcoins one more time.   Investing in the altcoin has several consequences in a bear market and everyone should be patient to wait for the right time-bullrun.
Activity: 812
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
The altcoin season will only happen in few selected altcoin, let's be lest expectant that bull run will affect all altcoin. This year market has being so discouraging for us to see a massive adoption of cryptocurrency globally that will lead to the bull run, let's be hopeful and supportive that after the bitcoin halving, there will huge movement in all altcoin
For me, altcoin season will be very unpredictable and it is impossible to know when that will happen. I think this year the bear market is still overwhelming the crypto market and causing a lot of investors' losses so surely the psychology of people is very scared during this time. The best advice now is to be patient or buy some big coins like ETH, LTC, BNB for long term investment as these are the best options in the market.
Activity: 658
Everyone wants this to happen but the reality is that the market is still in a downtrend and it is difficult to predict the future. I think $20,000 will not happen this year and it will take at least 5 more years for this to come true. Currently altcoin is the riskiest investment in this market so I will not invest and will only choose to invest in some good coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
The altcoin season will only happen in few selected altcoin, let's be lest expectant that bull run will affect all altcoin. This year market has being so discouraging for us to see a massive adoption of cryptocurrency globally that will lead to the bull run, let's be hopeful and supportive that after the bitcoin halving, there will huge movement in all altcoin
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
We can totally see that when bitcoin grew to $ 20k suddenly. everything will happen as quickly as the last months of 2017 and will gradually fade away like 2018. and I believe that things will not happen so quickly in the future. everything needs to be stable and grow slowly because investors are now more experienced and the whales are no longer able to manipulate like they used to be.
I don't think so. Whales are currently in control of this market and they can change the value of any coin if they wish. Crypto market is in a very bad stage and the recent manipulation has made a lot of investors lose. In my opinion, it will take more time for altcoin to stabilize and it is best to consider carefully before making an investment decision.

Personally, I will only spend 10% of my assets investing in altcoin and will patiently wait for the next market trend because if the market is like 2018, it will be very difficult for investors to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: