Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Under $1 - page 15. (Read 6413 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
TRX { tron } is a good pick. now its so cheap now. so if you missed it before then you can buy it now. it has hug potential to reach $1 in 2018 end
Activity: 340
February 07, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
lots of coins that cost under $ 1 and not all coins will grow in the future, I myself prefer to buy a coin at a cost under $ 1, the one I bought was a digibyte. because I think digibyte will be one of the valuable coin in the future later seen from technology developed from now on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 12:38:09 AM
ignis, nxt, and the xlm was a coin that cost under $1 and has a very good potential for use as a means of investing. If directly submitted a big capital to these coins then the result of it for sure.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
February 06, 2018, 11:46:10 PM
any other coins on the under 1 list?
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
December 19, 2017, 06:15:01 PM
I think Electroneum will hit 0,15-0,2$ soon. Which is around x2. And get a bit higher till end of January.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 05:56:52 PM
Syscoin could be good investment. I bought it in June when its value was $0,22. Now is $0,58 Smiley
Too bad that I didn't buy large ammount Sad
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 19, 2017, 08:22:52 AM
To be honest, when you invest in cheap coin, you can get more profit. However, the risk is also higher. The best way is trying to find a cheap coin WITH a big marketcap such as Stellar, Siacoin, Digibyte, TRON,...
Activity: 42
December 19, 2017, 05:57:43 AM
Are you familiar with the AppCoins project? It is an ethereum based crypto asset aimed for the app economy, backed by a 200 million user company. They have a solid team behind it and already an MVP being tested. The ICO started last week and is still in the bonus phase. Minimum investment is of USD 10, which can buy you around 100 tokens, making it one of the under $1 altcoins you are looking for.  Wink
Activity: 35
December 18, 2017, 05:31:19 PM
There is plenty of them under 1$ with potential. Even something stupid can trigger the growth of coin.
I usually do research about coins like many people on here.
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 05:16:47 PM
Privacy coins are a no-brainer for those looking to still catch the crypto train.  John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

I have my money on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is a little known coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), a tiny market cap, fewer than 21 million currently in circulation - and it is still available for under $5 per coin.  Any price under $5 for this coin is a bargain, in my opinion.

It has been on a tear lately, sharply outperforming Bitcoin going on 5 days now, but make no mistake about it: This is a long term contender among privacy coins.  As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to keep moving up through the ranks to take its rightful place among the best of privacy coins.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

When I posted about XSPEC

I didnt know it would turn into a marging juggernaut it is now
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 03:19:29 PM
Privacy coins are a no-brainer for those looking to still catch the crypto train.  John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

I have my money on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is a little known coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), a tiny market cap, fewer than 21 million currently in circulation - and it is still available for under $5 per coin.  Any price under $5 for this coin is a bargain, in my opinion.

It has been on a tear lately, sharply outperforming Bitcoin going on 5 days now, but make no mistake about it: This is a long term contender among privacy coins.  As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to keep moving up through the ranks to take its rightful place among the best of privacy coins.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Activity: 52
December 18, 2017, 09:39:57 AM
first you need to at least see the total coin supply and circulating supply its easy to say you buy coin in $0.1 and it going up $0.12 let say the total supply is 10billion and circulating supply about 5billion it quite hard to get up. before you buy coin make sure you check coin supply and marketcap
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 07:17:56 AM
Yes, I totally agree with your view. When we invest in cheap coin. We have more oppotunites when it rises. However, to find out a good cheap coin to invest is so difficult. Besides, you also can be dangerous when buying the unfamous coin. therefore, the best way is that you should spend much time to research before giving a decision. My advice for you considering is : Stellar, Ripple, Playkey, Civic,..
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 06:33:43 AM
I think this is a trading strategy that can be embedded to the classic trading strategy of Bitcoins that everybody buy low and sells high. Then why dont we apply the same analogy to coins that is listed on ICO. Buy into  a project that is about to enlist or just got enlisted on exchange or coinmarketcap, leave it for 6months, and I believe if you bought it for 10 cents and by this period it moved to 20 cents. Is a lot of money for you.
Activity: 28
December 18, 2017, 05:51:44 AM
Gulden might be intresting because some webshops are already accepting it as currency, this could get above $1 soon.
Activity: 153
December 17, 2017, 06:04:17 AM
First take a look at their market cap an max supply a coin simply does not 10x s its initial price, if you look at dogecoin and you predict that it would hit 1$ per coin, that makes its market cap in hundreds of billions which is insane.
This market as any onther market works on supply and demand. You have to make extensive reasearch about it, find an undervalued coin with a reasonable circulation supply then you could make 10x easily if you had it right.
Hint: always buy in the dip when the price is low.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 05:52:15 AM
what do you think of XEM(NEM) its bellow $1 too invest some of it and wait until next there will be a big chance that it will make the income
December 17, 2017, 05:13:01 AM
XLM, NXT is the coin is quite cheap and may later will soar when you can wait for the coin to soar but it took a couple of months it seems.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2017, 02:55:38 AM
XLM is one of the altcoin by the very low prices could potentially rise and promising profit much when used to invest either in the long term and in the short term.
Merit: 175
December 17, 2017, 02:40:39 AM
After i saw and do some research the altcoin undur 1$ which has biggest potential to growth is :
1. Ripple : it is the best altcoin for financial institution now. Amex already work with them.
2. Stellar lumen : ibm adopt and learn blockchain from stellar team it will affect the price.
3. Ardor : ardor is next 2.0 and the launch of platform is very near.
4. Exscudo : its not launch yet i hope i can get it under $1 when it hit market. I think its difficult. My valuation for this is $10 each eon after the platform launch
Pages:
Jump to: