Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Under $1 - page 11. (Read 6413 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 06:43:44 PM
I think DRG, Electroneum, XSPEC and SETH. Before buy coin make sure you check coin supply, marketcap and whitepaper roadmap.
electroneum and seth into coins that have a price below $ 1 and potentially good for investment, I read if the coins seth now is very good to serve as one of the good investment coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
instead of the price of the single token in my opinion you should look at the total capitalization, it's useless buying coin with huge capitalization and think they will go to 1$ only because they cost just few cents, look for example at the fomo for Tron some months ago, the people that bought at 0,30 where not very smart for me. said that i suggest you to take a look at universa, it is very cheap and has a great roadmap in the next months
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
April 20, 2018, 06:07:46 PM
I think DRG, Electroneum, XSPEC and SETH. Before buy coin make sure you check coin supply, marketcap and whitepaper roadmap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
April 20, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
Ripple is one of the rare coins that have a potential to be invested around $ 1 now. I hope that it will be a star that shines in the medium and long term and will not upset the investor. Let's not be desperate in this regard beautiful days are waiting for us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
April 20, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
As for me, a good and inexpensive coin is NEM. This coin is suitable for long-term storage. I am sure that thanks to this coin the life of people will become better. The project will develop rapidly.
Activity: 518
April 20, 2018, 03:21:13 PM
Well, in that case, pay attention to TKY. Now the price has fallen because of unlocking a large number of coins of early investors. I suggest you buy it.
Activity: 560
April 20, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
Good investment project is DATA. Enormous project with huge community will soon have some sponsorship agreements that will boost their price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 02:40:47 PM
I dont check if the price is under 1 dollars or not. I prefer the market cap when i choose the coins.
The coins i just heard that’s gonna x5 are eboost (alrdrop), sys under 1 bucks and okcash
I only have sys
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 20, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
You can look at the Altcoin Ripple, I can not say that this coin will give x10, but x2-x3 and the next months, it is likely.
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 10:03:33 PM
I would advise you to first pay attention to the capitalization of the coin. If it is not high, you can already look at the price of the coin and draw conclusions.

That's exactly what I was going to say when I opened the topic.

Price itself doesn't mean anything. Low market cap is an interest stuff. Low market cap combined with low price and low supply then you have your hidden gem.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:54:37 PM
When they Pre-ICO/Crowdsale their coin will be under a dollar.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for this one. Has solid tech, team, solves huge problem bringing the masses into crypto, and building a loyal community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
I think the ripple would be a bad choice. Ripple is one of the big capcoin market capitals, it ranks third in coinmarketcap, it is used in many transactions, everyday it has a huge trading volume, this shows the ripple potential. Although the ripple is still limited because it is controlled, however, I believe in the future it will grow and have a high price.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 14, 2018, 08:23:09 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 14, 2018, 12:21:59 PM
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

I want to express my uncertainty for POStoken coins, as the technical part of the project is completely lacking. I would not advise to invest in it.
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
Read,do the math and research..
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.

Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 11:43:46 AM
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 07:18:06 AM
The crypt currency Ripple (XRP), which I've seen so far and which has been commented on at the most $ 1 level. But I do not want to influence your thinking about investing, you decide on investment based on the amount of money that this crypto money has collected and the recent price change.
Activity: 434
April 14, 2018, 07:14:43 AM
I don't believe price is an actual factor in terms of profitability. A coin price mainly depends on supply & demand as well as the public opinion. Looking at a coin that is worth 0.0001$ but has a supply of several billions will not guarantee you that the coin will ever reach 1$ or even 0.10$ ... In this regard market capitalization might be a better tool, even though it has its flaws.

All newly created coins has the possibility to increased its value and this is depend I think to its usage. Nobody really knows that  altcoins especially the new one has the potential to be popular like the top 10 coins. Looking at the situation right now, I observed that after the ICO ends, price of coins will only pump at a very short period of time. This is based on my experience, because I have some coins that I keep and almost 1 year it never showed any chance to increase.
Activity: 518
April 14, 2018, 06:34:56 AM
I would advise you to first pay attention to the capitalization of the coin. If it is not high, you can already look at the price of the coin and draw conclusions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
April 14, 2018, 06:15:46 AM
I think invest in altcoins is a bad idea for now.  Because 25% good coins and 75% is bad coins for me.
Pages:
Jump to: