Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS under $1 - page 9. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
TRON - TRX - get it on Binance. It'll be huge in 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
Nah! I don't know if 1$ altcoins will go to 10$ but UTRUST is doing pretty good for me. Not selling anything at this moment just holding. But have a feeling that once it crosses 1$ it'll run like Forest gump.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
Which Altcoins are likely to pump in a month or two, and can give profit in short term? I am new and cant afford losing money.
doge. in last doge increase high price..i think will be good price in next month
ussually i always saving doge and sell it when up price
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 03, 2018, 11:15:16 AM
Which Altcoins are likely to pump in a month or two, and can give profit in short term? I am new and cant afford losing money.

altcoin under $ 1 and will pump within a month or two is FUEL, maybe you can get profit 30-50%
Activity: 350
January 03, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

There is no such thing like what you think, There are different types of altcoins and usually, Most of the altcoins are growing very slow. If you really want to earn profit per month then you should must join trading and work on bounty campaigns as well in order to earn money monthly.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
Altcoins Under 1$. Which will go up to 10$ in no time Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 03, 2018, 11:08:39 AM
Ita hard to predict what coin will pump hardly in just a month or 2 months specially for those coin having below 1$ value because these coins are less know coin it will takes time be one of the vest coin if many investors seeing their stability in the market. That would be more interesting strategy for this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
January 03, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

You can find Altcoins under $1 in different sites, but the best place to look for are on coinmarketcap, I would suggest coins like Tether, Golem and Stellar. They are currently around the $1 spot and give good profit as long term investments.

Why on earth would you buy tether as investment, do you mean USDT?? If this is the case you can't really earn much from it, it is 1$ yes thats true, but consider the fact that if you look at graph of it price is stable around 1$. Why it is stable? Because tether is owned by a company who keeps 1:1 ration of tether vs US dollar (tether is backed up by US dollar) which means that you can always get 1$ for 1 tether. They do this by giving investor a chance not to transfer to fiat currency because fiat is known for being stable and not to move value accross banks. Although there are a lot of shady things behind tether which I am not sure if they are true but it keeps me out of using tether.

In the end try to inform yourself about cryptocurrenct before making investment advise, because of people like you others and me can't simply go with other people opinion but rather we should make and create our own.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 03, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

I choose altcoin which will pump is XVG, so I suggest you to invest in XVG.
Activity: 462
January 03, 2018, 10:58:47 AM
Not only are you a beginner and unable to lose money, many of us who want a profit in the near future is just a dream.
bch and btg in the near future will definitely go a long way, because from my point of view they are both quite strong.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 03, 2018, 10:57:23 AM
There are a lot of worthy coins on the market with a price of up to $ 1. If interested, I would recommend adding to your portfolio such coins as ADA and ELF. While they are quite cheap.
Activity: 340
January 03, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
ripple, xvg, dgb, sys these coin pretty good and low price i think will suit you. Coin marijuana is also a good coin they will not fall too low if the pumb will pumb wave is quite high over 80%.
Activity: 337
January 03, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
investing in cheap coins is always the wise choice. you can buy huge quantity and when it increases a bit, you also could get big profit. my advice for you are Paragon, Bitclave and Neumark.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
I invested in Golem at below 1$ but it already crossed that mark yesterday and I think it would likely stay above it. Stellar is good too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 03, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
I like Stellar because its risen from almost nothing to almost $0.80 in less that 1 month. It's a strong coin and it's always under development and gaining a good amount of popularity lately.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 03, 2018, 10:02:38 AM
THC coin has a lot of fundamentals this month,i am scalping this coin for the whole month.
Activity: 29
January 03, 2018, 09:58:32 AM
ReddCoin is still cheap.
I think because of that it'll have a good 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
January 03, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

There is know risk if you do research. And dont invest if you dont have the guts and believe on altcoins that you are into it. This 2018 i invested some of coins which is under 1$. And the my first pick is Xby ,back on december it is only 1php and now its 40php, and i guess it will hit 2$instanly before january ends. And second altcoin that i invested is Electroneum its too cheap today and invest as fast as you can because once the mining app is release it will leave you to the moon. And its up to you do your own research . I hope that helped you
Activity: 420
January 03, 2018, 09:13:30 AM
Now I bet on Stellar. Has bought or purchased this altcoin. Waiting for profits 2-3 times
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 03, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
Many altcoin have a price about $1 on ccoinmarketcap! You can see and invest to a coin you like! Hope you can get profit in next times!
Pages:
Jump to: