Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS under $1 - page 10. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 19
January 03, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
I think the only coin that i would trust for profit is Stellar Lumens, it was as close as $0.10 and now is getting close $1.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 07:41:08 AM
There are many of altcoins is under $1 like Dogecoin and many more
you can check it out on http://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
If you want an altcoin that has a value lower than 1$, you must choose XMN.
Merit: 114
January 03, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

You can find Altcoins under $1 in different sites, but the best place to look for are on coinmarketcap, I would suggest coins like Tether, Golem and Stellar. They are currently around the $1 spot and give good profit as long term investments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 03, 2018, 07:20:49 AM
Which Altcoins are likely to pump in a month or two, and can give profit in short term? I am new and cant afford losing money.
Haha youre new right? So read and study all the Coin that has good potential for your perspective. Nobody could predict the future outcome of a coin so its useless to ask here were not gods nor fortune teller.
Activity: 336
January 03, 2018, 07:19:34 AM
Pay attention to coins SC and Wagger, they have a good event in January. And I think that they will fly to the moon. And now they are cheap. But in any case there are risks. So if you are afraid to lose your money, do not invest
Activity: 616
January 03, 2018, 07:18:57 AM
i think the token in ethereum smart contract can do that, you can get some profit with investing in eth token that have the good roadmap and great developer. so you need to know and find the great project in this forum and other forum to makes your profit maximum
Merit: 3
January 03, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

keep in mind its easier to go from 100M to 1B than going from 1B to 10B and so on.
the bigger the market cap, the slower the climb.

I completely agree. Take a look to the market cap, and try to think which is the growth potential of altcoins.
Personally, I am interested in STORM (which already made 5x in 2 weeks), Gifto, dmarket and universa (when they will be listed on exchanges).
Others also suggest deeponion.

Before deciding to invest in something, take a look to the project and the team.

Many thanks, I will look into STORM and yes i always check market cap and total supply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 07:14:22 AM
Which Altcoins are likely to pump in a month or two, and can give profit in short term? I am new and cant afford losing money.

Lots of alternate coins below 1$ in the cryptoworld but i prefer those altcoins of same attributes and in the top 20 like Cardano and Stellar. Both alternate coins have also big market capitalization needed to push its market price respectively.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

keep in mind its easier to go from 100M to 1B than going from 1B to 10B and so on.

I completely agree. Take a look to the market cap, and try to think which is the growth potential of altcoins.
Personally, I am interested in STORM (which already made 5x in 2 weeks), Gifto, dmarket and universa (when they will be listed on exchanges).
Others also suggest deeponion.

Before deciding to invest in something, take a look to the project and the team.
Activity: 182
January 03, 2018, 06:32:41 AM
Hi,

I like TRX (Web Technology) and DAT as Altcoint which are under $1 at the moment.

Cheers Axcel
Activity: 28
January 03, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
Making money is so easy, just ask on forum and get huge amount of bucks. You must to follow McAfee twitter and buy coin of the day or coin of the week he advice.
That's a terrible piece of advice.
Activity: 490
January 03, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
It is time to buy Altcoin. This year Altcoin doesn't have stable price, but increase in many times. Maybe in 2018 altcoin always increase and has the higher price than this year and you will get many more profits Smiley
Yes of course, everyone hopes so.
And also cryptomarket has gained so much popularity in 2017.
Merit: 3
January 03, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
Please give your reviews about XTRABYTE , ELECTRA and SWISSBORG
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
January 02, 2018, 09:25:29 AM
coins under 1$ ?

isn't the market cap a better consideration ?

a coin might be overvalued with a market cap of 20 Billion $ and a huge supply of 25 Billion coins thus making a sub 1$ price. doesn't mean it will jump to 1 or 2$...

for exemple it would take  Cardano an other 30 Billion $ to reach 2$ price.  who 's gonna poor 30B$ ? no one.

take some low price and lower market cap, look at NXT back in september, was just 100M$ marketcap, 1 Billion NXT coins, then price rose to 1+$ reaching a 1Billion marketcap.

price of coins is quite irrelevant.

but to offer some decent answer i would say Ardor might be a good buy, during some dips.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
January 02, 2018, 09:18:10 AM
Cardano would be my choice. The first cryptocurrency to be based in Haskell code offering a multi layer protocol. It is a fairly new project and has a potential for further growth. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 09:16:45 AM
All coin with good dev and grown up member will pump in next times! Buy and hold to get profit! Good luck!
b!t
Activity: 61
January 02, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
Guys what do you think about stellar?
I didn't do much research about it but it seems that it is moving towards 1$, i am not sure is this real or "i am buying because everyone else is buying" pump.

I haven't really followed stellar that much, but what I have done is I have followed the price boom. Got a decent amount from their airdrop and now the coins are worth pretty much.
Activity: 62
January 02, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
I don't understand why you specify the value per coin; look at market cap and circulating coins. Importantly, look at the inflation rate of the coins as well.

Cheers,
Tal
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
January 02, 2018, 09:07:42 AM
That was good to buy 1$ value of coin then hold it for long period of time and i think you do not need to monitor too much that coin since you only have small amount of investment wven the risk is high but the amount of money invested is too small. That is what im doing right now.
Pages:
Jump to: