Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins will survive? - page 11. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:44:26 PM
I am still sure. a lot of people are getting to know the old crypto and that will make them want to have. This would make the market getting crowded and the price is becoming increasingly high.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 09:36:09 PM
We all know that they are struggling as of now, but I believe that altcoins will survive. They are already a trend around the world, so as long as people support altcoins, there’s no way that it will die. As for experienced ones, we don’t feel panic because we all know that the market will soon stabilize and make the coins rise again. Just have to trust your altcoins and you’ll see the results in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
April 04, 2018, 09:31:20 PM
Most of the altcoins will disappear and lose all of it's value. Altcoins do not have a long lifecycle imho.

It is best to always buy some new and unpumped ones and sell them during pumps.

Only good altcoins will remain for sure but many new altcoins will come. Its good to enter the market early but if you really believe on that project better to stay for long, since the opportunity to make higher profit is possible.

Don't just enter to pump the coin, focus on the techlnology and support it all the way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
good not survive the great majority, but if they are more stable in terms of their development and the work done by their developers to improve the projects of each
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
Most of the altcoins will disappear and lose all of it's value. Altcoins do not have a long lifecycle imho.

It is best to always buy some new and unpumped ones and sell them during pumps.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 05:21:52 PM
absolutely yes because the popular coins are falling that impact to altcoins which is they are falling too, but I no doubt about it, I think the prices will be better soon
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 04:59:10 PM
Some will certainly die and completely lose their price, but not all. Altcoins are an irresponsible part of the market, they will not get rid of them so easily.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 12:13:57 PM
there is a big decline now that it will be difficult to recover after a great loss of longevity can be recovered in the long term.
But you wrote that it can be recover in long time, so the answer is YES whole altcoins will survive cause market will go up, not now but in near future and whole coins will copy this trend.
Activity: 434
April 04, 2018, 11:50:52 AM
Altcoins will survive. If bitcoin has worse time then altcoins too. This is normal in cryptocurrencies. Strong altcoins will certainly do. As bitcoin starts to recover, the altcoins will turn green.
The thing is that while none of the well-known analysts predict the growth of bitcoin, respectively, and altcoins including.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 04, 2018, 09:00:39 AM
Altcoins will survive. If bitcoin has worse time then altcoins too. This is normal in cryptocurrencies. Strong altcoins will certainly do. As bitcoin starts to recover, the altcoins will turn green.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 02, 2018, 03:29:23 PM
Altcoins were the depending assets of bitcoin. This has made altcoins to be bearish until bitcoin stays bearish. Possibly altcoins will survive, because bitcoin is expected to grow in the upcoming months. If this hasn't taken place surely we need to have patience to experience a price above $10000 which is possible when something similar to the adoption of Japan takes place.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 291
https://duelbits.com/
April 02, 2018, 02:58:41 PM
 Maybe this is a situation that will skyrocket the price of altcoin in the future like ethereum It is currently a profit for the market,every price is all red but if bitcoin rises in a good trend then altcoin will skyrocket again
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 02:39:33 PM
No doubt that altcoins will survive. It depends on the trading market and the recovery speed of BTC. If you see the price will drop sharply, you can buy some potential ones to hold, and sell them when the price comes back and choose another one as the investment.
I think we generally underestimate the energy required to completely kill an altcoin. On top of that, even if one is defunct developers have this tendency to resuscitate them for (slightly) different purposes, or to completely rebrand them and give it another shot. In my personal opinion, altcoins will definitely survive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
April 02, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
No doubt that altcoins will survive. It depends on the trading market and the recovery speed of BTC. If you see the price will drop sharply, you can buy some potential ones to hold, and sell them when the price comes back and choose another one as the investment.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
April 02, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
Yes ofcourse, but we can expect that altcoins will die if it has lack of supporters but many potential altcoins that has big community so we can surely know it will not die and pump in the future.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
April 02, 2018, 05:05:32 AM
The altcoins in general will survive of course. For as long as there is cryptocurrency, there will always be alternate cryptocurrencies. I cannot imagine cryptocurrency without altcoins. Bitcoin would be so lonely in that kind of setting. However, there will always be death among altcoins. Altcoins can total now to more than a thousand. We cannot expect that every single one of these altcoins will be able to survive. The lesser ones in terms of technology will be wiped out.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 02, 2018, 04:52:27 AM
All the altcoins follow Bitcoin price trend and if Bitcoin is bleeding how we can expect alt coins to perform well. However, there is good news to come and experts predicted that Bitcoin would rise to the moon in July, if that happens definitely all the alt coins would follow the Bitcoin path. There is a good chance for alt coins to perform individually as well when Bitcoin price soar up.
really?would you mind to share whos this EXPERTS that predicted July is the mooning of bitcoin?lol theres no one who can make clear predictions on what would be the price even in december because this trend is a example of what is the effect of correction,and besides this is a False Hope for the bitcoin enthusiast whos relying on what they gonna read in this forum,
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 02, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.
This thread should on the speculation altcoin section.

Yes it is and why not? if you were including on apart of the old adopters in the cryptocurrency and you will know about in fact it was started from nothing. This time everywhere talking about crypto.

The market looks like still getting bearish trend again. I think that this will be stopped next month.

I still believe with it.
maybe youre right about the old altcoin price that started as nothing but this is all limited for the alternative coins because many from the original list will die as i am sure this is the main objective of this correction to eliminate the shit coins..and clearing the coins that dont need to be part of circulation and i guess this must be happen for the market to go on the real path
Activity: 224
April 02, 2018, 12:57:33 AM
altcoin will continue to survive and thrive as the development as well as the devotees are getting bigger. This will be a great era where altcoin will continue to compete to be the best and the price is becoming increasingly expensive.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 02, 2018, 12:50:39 AM
Altcoin will probably last a lot longer, the current rate of altcoins is falling rapidly due to the impact of Bitcoin rates as well as much negative information from third parties. But inevitably to the end of 2018, the market will recover, and the rates of altcoins will increase rapidly. So it is safe to invest in Bitcoin and Etherer instead of investing in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: