Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins will survive? - page 7. (Read 1454 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 08, 2018, 03:16:38 AM
I believe the coins that went to CMC are the coins that will last as long as possible. They will increase in price in the future. Although a lot of coins but not for that reason they will die. I will buy any coin I see potential now.
If you ask me, I don’t find a lot of potential coins even in the present digital market which is believed to have almost 600 coins.We don’t even have 10 potential coins.

Every coin has some sort of problem other than bitcoin. Honestly, we can’t claim to become millionaire by investing in any altcoin. Let’s just take example of Ethereum. It has been in the crypto world since beginning but still very slow. Choose BTC for your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2018, 11:18:09 PM
Indeed now some people start doubting crypto, but that's only a small part. Now more and more people are getting interested in crypto because this is the future. There are many altcoin here, I'm sure some altcoin will survive and some altcoin will disappear. And there will be a lot of new altcoins with better features. I'm sure altcoin will still survive to accompany bitcoin. Altcoin such as eth, ripple, etc. will continue to grow and compete in the world of crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 02:55:04 PM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.
Not all altcoins can survive, but most Altcoin have good endurance in the face of such a bad market situation, like a few months ago.
But now the market conditions have recovered and most of altcoin can survive and the prices come back to normal like MTH, CMT, AION etc.
So, If you ask will altcoin survive? my answer is "YES" altcoin will survive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
I believe the coins that went to CMC are the coins that will last as long as possible. They will increase in price in the future. Although a lot of coins but not for that reason they will die. I will buy any coin I see potential now.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
Yes, Don't worry, all altcoins which is legit and with a concrete project will weather the storm. They will survive and even thrive. Good luck to all the Alts out there and the team who is doing all the works and effort to make it happen.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
May 05, 2018, 07:07:49 AM
Definitely Yes, in my opinion Altcoin will be able to survive roughly speaking,a promising cryptocurrency, but of course it can not do without the remnants.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 05, 2018, 05:40:17 AM
Altcoins will survive, do not worry! The periods of growth and periods of decline in this market are cyclical. We must wait.
I think that this year we will see new price records!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
May 05, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
We cannot blame the newbie because they don't how bitcoin market and altcoin market will work. Last year the prices went nearly very high amount and due to price correction they really went very fastly. Still, there is plenty of time to increase their prices so wait patiently until market start growing again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 04:35:51 AM
I don't blame newbies if they doubt the crypto. find its a great hike last year and few months continue to fall without any improvement is reasonable if they fear and doubt. but for the moment we can see that many crypto starts showed his life again, and I think that doubts will begin to disappear with the rise of the current crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 05, 2018, 04:15:41 AM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.
I can say that I'm a newcomer to the world of crypto, but I have confidence that Altcoin will still exist even if some may be lost. I think Bitcoin is the main character of crypto and Altcoin is the hope of the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 05, 2018, 03:48:12 AM
Jika dilihat, dari kondisi pasar saat ini, sebagian besar Altcoin telah mengalami perubahan besar pada nilainya, terutama '12 koin' teratas, namun ada beberapa koin tumbuh mencolok, yang diantaranya adalah, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Litecoin, dan Neo.

Well, I am very optimistic about their growth this year, it looks like they will grow even stronger in the coming months.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 07:07:52 PM
Aльткoйны питaют битoк!!!
Activity: 434
May 04, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

Of course altcoin will survive as you can see in the market it's pumping now and we always experience the dumping moment because we are in crypto world the price is not stable.
Definitely yes, almost all altcoins now in the market are growing up so fast, it was impossible at the first time I heard but when I visit one of the exchange sites I saw that more coins are increasing trends. I was hoping that it will continue, because I hold my coins and waiting at the right time to sell it. I think this is the time I need to sell it, because I cannot know how long it is increasing.

As long as you're satisfied with your profit then you can sell some of your coins. Probably, it's better to sold only half and the remaining will be continue. Cryptos are unpredictable and this is what makes it more interesting especially we see the market are becoming green by now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
May 04, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

Of course altcoin will survive as you can see in the market it's pumping now and we always experience the dumping moment because we are in crypto world the price is not stable.
Definitely yes, almost all altcoins now in the market are growing up so fast, it was impossible at the first time I heard but when I visit one of the exchange sites I saw that more coins are increasing trends. I was hoping that it will continue, because I hold my coins and waiting at the right time to sell it. I think this is the time I need to sell it, because I cannot know how long it is increasing.
Activity: 372
May 04, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

Most altcoins will die. But some will survive. Sure. Mostly the protocols imho.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
May 04, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

Perhaps they will survive, it also has a high probability of this, because nothing is yet known, perhaps it will increase, and then our predictions will seem to be dust.
the main thing is not to raise panic among users, because the most vulnerable users are newcomers. Receiving negative forecasts and negative information, this provokes them into incomprehensible actions. Because of which then the whole market begins to fall.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
May 04, 2018, 04:27:48 PM

Perhaps they will survive, it also has a high probability of this, because nothing is yet known, perhaps it will increase, and then our predictions will seem to be dust.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 19, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

I believe altcoins will survive and thrive more in the coming months to come, they may not impress us
overnight considering the promising potential they have and the innovative solutions they bring but when
the time is right, altcoins will dominate and prosper. They are continuously improving and are growing
even with all the dips and negative news about cryptocurrency. They still haven't reach their optimum
potential since not all altcoins unfortunately will survive but still that gives the stronger and promising
ones better odds. We will surely get to see and experience altcoins at it's best in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 11:22:42 AM
Atcoins have a serious potential and I think they will keep on agenda for a longer time. In particular, Etherum is the source of many crypto funds with intelligent contract technology. In my opinion what kind of measures ICOs should be avoided in the future should be questioned.
Pages:
Jump to: