Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins will survive? - page 13. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 01, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
yeah I agree, alcoin will survive. with the impetus of bitcoin advancement  I do not doubt altcoin will grow  with its normal price will bring altcoin gradually grow
the top 100 price for Bitcoin is radically marked on the courses of other coins and I am concerned about that, as before I was very much informed that Bitcoin does not affect the pricing of other coins. But apparently everything is not as simple as it seems.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:21:23 AM
I feel like the bottom is near, we always have big dump in March so keep calm and hold you coin

I think the first quarter is usually bad. But the other three quarters are quite good. So please be patient. I still hold most of the altcoins like the ETH, ETC, Bitcoin Cash and XMR
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 04:11:20 AM
yeah I agree, alcoin will survive. with the impetus of bitcoin advancement  I do not doubt altcoin will grow  with its normal price will bring altcoin gradually grow
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
April 01, 2018, 03:49:14 AM
I feel like the bottom is near, we always have big dump in March so keep calm and hold you coin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 03:46:33 AM
Yes, I think bitcoin will exist in the future, although the current value of the altcoin oscillates so much that it affects those who are investing in it ratsr panic and anxiety. The market oscillations I think it happens is normal, I advise people to trust the altcoin that people are holding it, look forward to life and patience until the price rebounds, I hope soon Or the price of the altcoins will thrive in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
April 01, 2018, 12:41:25 AM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

Yes! because this is normal that most of of the people who are in Crypto investments will got confused because of this very unstable price performance of the whole market in which mostly will be in fear to lose their investments specially after the ultimate price dip which occur last December to February but when the Bitcoin and Altcoins will rise up again reaching the former ATH last year in which it will make the market to become stable and healthy again, then maybe that will be the time that the confident level and trust to the market by the people will return making the price to become more stable and strong.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 12:26:47 AM
Strong altcoins will survive over the time of course but 95%+ will die over the long run. Most of them even doesn't have MVP or useful product, some of them can't do what they suppose to do, some of them will scam it's own participants and disappear.
I like you. For a project to survive in this market it must show the good of the project. Otherwise it will gradually be forgotten and will disappear from the market.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 01, 2018, 12:14:29 AM
Strong altcoins will survive over the time of course but 95%+ will die over the long run. Most of them even doesn't have MVP or useful product, some of them can't do what they suppose to do, some of them will scam it's own participants and disappear.
That's why we will be needing to do proper research on where we should risk our investment, we will never know when will the project succeed or just get lose, so at least some verifier that the project have something to say in the future will at least keep at as ease on having them.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
March 31, 2018, 11:43:13 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
March 31, 2018, 11:34:57 PM
Not all altcoins will survive as you can see in coinmarket cap the top altcoins has the highest market cap and trading volume which the others dont and they will eventualy be delisted.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 31, 2018, 11:30:36 PM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

Altcoins will continue to live and even grow more influential in the future. Remember that Bitcoin is a little bit limited. It is the alternate cryptocurrencies that are truly exploring almost all the facets of the systems of our world. It is the altcoins that are slowly turning almost all the industries or niches of the world into the blockchain technology. Look at the world of energy, entertainment, gambling, lending, VR, football, and myriads of others tokenized and transformed into a blockchain-based business.
Activity: 504
March 31, 2018, 11:19:00 PM
Majority of the old ones have died already. Devs abandoned the project or exchanges delisted it due to lack of good volume. I think the coins on the top 100 are the only ones who have a higher chance to survive.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

This makes the market really famous, doubters makes the crypto market a good place to earn lots of money, remember those people way back 2013 who don't believe bitcoin will reach more than $10k usd price point before, right now is a good chance to buy, we never know how long this market will end but based on history crypto market will always make a comeback and many people will regret their decision many times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
March 31, 2018, 07:12:53 PM
Many newbies worry about the fate of the altcoins, this is normal. I think in 2-3 years 90- 95% of the currently existing altcoins will disappear. But we shouldn't care, really worthy coins will survive, just don't buy garbage, don't forget about diversification.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
March 31, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
most of them will. You will know right away by knowing their path since day one. Good team will definitely make it work despite of the dumping. As long as bitcoin is existing, most of the alts will stay.
That's true, once bitcoin will explode the price this year the altcoins will follow. Since the dumping stage happen these months I think for sure altcoins can survive. Those with potential coin at dump stage it can survive but definitely shit coins will not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
March 31, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

if crypto will survive then it will not only survive with just one coin - BTC .

there will be many alts , without any competition there is no perfect market .
so altcoins will definitely survive .
but it does not mean every shit alts also survive .. if bear trend continue for long period then alts may suffer much .
Activity: 144
March 31, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
most of them will. You will know right away by knowing their path since day one. Good team will definitely make it work despite of the dumping. As long as bitcoin is existing, most of the alts will stay.
Activity: 518
March 31, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Yes, altcoins will surely survive. The question is, which altcoins? For starters, take a look at the top 30 coins today on cmc and compare that with the top 30 coins 2 years ago.
You will see that only a dozen coins still exist. So when searching for which altcoins will survive, you already have "inside" information: what made these few ones survive and the rest gone to either oblivion or much lower parts of the table? Only then can you have a better idea about which "new" coins will have the ability to survive the coming years. Those ones are the ones you want to make a bet on.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 31, 2018, 02:52:52 PM
Now it really feels like altcoins won't survive but I don't think so.
I think altcoins will keep climbing right after bitcoin starts climbing too and stops there staying at same prices. People will always take delicious profits from altcoins!
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

It's normal for a newbie to feel doubt about this situation as even those old enough had been shaken with this tremendous downfall. As long as we had the confidence with our coins we can't get panic, even it goes down since we had a strong feeling that this is just temporary and this will return to the peak price soon.
Pages:
Jump to: