Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins will survive? - page 16. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
If you are an experienced crypto user you should have known this is a temporary situation. I can't understand how come people expect everything go well all the time. This is not how crypto works. I know it's taking a little longer than expected but we should have seen this coming after an unhealty rise we saw in the 4th quarter of 2017. It was unbelievably fast and surprising so everyone was wining and they were happy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
Bitcoin is having a correction at the movement once the price bounce back to 20 thousand dollars then all altcoins will touch all time high
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
I am sure many altcoins will recover if the dev teams make some useful product, While other altcoins will keep dropping since it is ICO scam, and the dev team just want to be rich.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
March 30, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
I think that altcoin will survive, now the whole market is bearish, including bitcoin is under the domination of bears. But it can not always be like this. Undoubtedly in the future, we will see an uptrend

Fucking international corporates are making trouble with the help of media power, dump signal group and market whales. Whatever they do still bitcoin and other cryptos will rule the market soon. You know this day bitcoin captures 45 percentage of the crypto investment back.

We may find the market capital goes downtrend but bitcoin marketplace increased however in this time we see the dump.
I expect we will find the bitcoin value touched back the 15k USD in June 1st week for sure.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
March 30, 2018, 10:16:35 AM
I think that altcoin will survive, now the whole market is bearish, including bitcoin is under the domination of bears. But it can not always be like this. Undoubtedly in the future, we will see an uptrend
In future some uptrend is possible in Crypto platform. But all are trust the Bitcoin it will never drop the value and capitalisation Because once trust in Bitcoin peoples are stay the same platform. If you altcoins are will survive in future it is true but not lead the cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is one and only ruling community coin.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
March 30, 2018, 09:35:16 AM
Yes altcoin will recover not now but soon, Its normal because btc are dumping so alts dump too

I’m hoping for this one since the first week on this market dump, I’m not in a hurry but I can’t help myself from thinking this way. Hopefully bitcoin will start to recover now.

One day i thought this way more when i look at the graphics of 2013, 2014 and 2015 is something depressing and discouraging, it's still not something to think about in crypto survival. In conclusion definitely altcoins will survive and overcome this barrier decadent, but in detail still depend on Bitcoin.

Yeah, this might be a repeat of those crash, and as we can see the market able to survive. Well, it may take more time but I hope its worth to wait. Thanks for some thoughts on this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:23:51 AM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

Yes, they'll survive depending on the project like Ethereum can survive easily as it already has a working product and a huge number of companies depend on it. For new projects it no more easy to survive unless they have a great product or service.
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
March 30, 2018, 08:58:19 AM
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
March 30, 2018, 07:57:56 AM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

Altcoins will survive for sure, it is normal in cryptocurrencies, sometimes coins have worster time. Maybe now is one of the worst but few months will not destroy something what growing few years
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:30:42 AM
yes of course I still believe altcoins, they will recover for sure maybe we can see 4 months I think, that all altcoin will fully recover. Don't sell your altcoin just buy more instead.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 06:35:04 AM
The motives that prompted the Crypto-currency to lose the December positions of that year are many, so let's hope for a recovery.
Activity: 198
March 30, 2018, 05:56:21 AM
Yes altcoin will recover not now but soon, Its normal because btc are dumping so alts dump too
Activity: 322
March 30, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
I myself am a little frustrated with the price of cryptocurrency which is increasingly declining the price. but I still believe this is just an annual cycle that everyone also passes through this stage. hopefully the next few weeks the price of cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin back to the original price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:26:07 AM
Alts will survive for sure. This is just the beginning of crypto integration.
Activity: 490
March 30, 2018, 03:17:15 AM
I think that in the future, everything will return. After all, the exchanges are bought by the banks. So they see the opportunity to make money on the crypto market and control it
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
March 30, 2018, 03:09:38 AM
Is this even a question? Some of the alts have better tech than bitcoin. Have you even read the whitepaper of enigma or sharpe or IOB? Have you ever used bitbay's market feature? Did you participate in football coin game events? Rolled few dices on etheroll? Or paid with tenX card directly converting crypto in realtime? If not, then please do that. Future is already here.
Activity: 212
March 30, 2018, 03:07:57 AM
This game is not suitable for newbie who are lack of knowledge and always scare. This market need the investors who understand the cryptocurrency and who are patient enough to trade.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 30, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

This happens before and so much worst and altcoins already survive even Bitcoin. All you to do is to have faith, be patient and stay calm because everything is gonna be fine and will be on our odds.
almost all of altcoin price is in bad condition. and that's fair because when viewed in the market, very little amount of demand exists and that causes prices to fall, plus many traders who start panic and sell its assets
Activity: 266
Prontapay
March 30, 2018, 01:44:26 AM
Why they shouldnt survive?Its normal.btc dipping,alts as well.btc dipped x2.5 times,same alts did.with this strategy - dead alt=dead btc,which wont happen i think
Activity: 602
March 30, 2018, 01:40:20 AM

I'm no longer confident in bitcoin, than in the altcoins. Because alts is our future which can change the economy of any country. Now we will set prices on coins to attract more people for purchase and then we will go to conquer new heights.
Pages:
Jump to: