Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins will survive? - page 2. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 21, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
I'm sure that most coins will survive. Crypto currency is becoming more popular every day, and this is very good for the whole market. The market needs an influx of new money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:54:01 PM
many altcoins will survive and many will fail...
this is the nature of the market... only best projects with the best team and the best strategy deserve to survive...
I hope that this dump will take out scams from this beautiful space!
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 12:19:57 PM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

yes I see some Altcoin prices are currently up and down. But it does not matter to me. I will keep some of my coins. And I will keep collecting it. remain optimistic about current market price conditions.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
Of course, why shouldn't they? Every altcoin (top) offers something special and every coin could be useful for something else, it depends on developers of the project. And when I see some road maps, altcoins are the future in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
Definitely Yes, in my opinion Altcoin will be able to survive roughly speaking,a promising cryptocurrency, but of course it can not do without the remnants.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
There are many altcoins with large projects that you can choose to invest. altcoins will again go up when bitcoin returns to the trend. The most useless altcoins will disappear, only the working products will remain. With advanced technology developed by Blochein
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.
This thread should on the speculation altcoin section.

Yes it is and why not? if you were including on apart of the old adopters in the cryptocurrency and you will know about in fact it was started from nothing. This time everywhere talking about crypto.

The market looks like still getting bearish trend again. I think that this will be stopped next month.

I still believe with it.
Altcoin remains alert by seeing the development of Bitcoin is so strong and very reliable. so it will be very profitable to have Altcoin that is able to survive with the development of competition that exist in Cryptocurrency market. so it's great to have Altcoin and support it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 21, 2018, 09:09:15 AM
I think altcoins will survive, but not all altcoins, only some of them. Altcoins will survive, but i think the most altcoins will be from top 200. We need to wait to see when  bitcoin will go up what will happen with most altcoins.
Activity: 42
June 21, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
eth and xrp will survive for sure. At least for a long time from now on
Activity: 364
June 21, 2018, 08:46:16 AM
Most of the trustworthy altcoins will.survive. Now the market is in downtrend, most of the altcoins have no value. There are many new altcoins now available in the market. But only high potential and promising coins have bright future. Others are survive for some time and disappear. So buy some potential coins now at low price and hold it for future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 08:15:49 AM
I think 95% of all altcoins will disappear. Totally waste time and money.
But those whi survives. They will make their hodlers millionaires.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 08:08:55 AM
I believe that stable and potential altcoin will survive irrespective of the fall and some new coin or coin that are still undergoing development may likely not survive the bear period because the rate at which the market deep is much. They will survive and increase in price when the market recover and the price of bitcoin rise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
June 21, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
Being realistic: Most cryptos will be dead within a few years.  How many do I think will live on? I would say generally the top 100 or maybe top 150 are safe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

if it increases? it will definitely increase, every bounty there they definitely offer a new coin, and it is our search field to earn an income.
probably now almost all crypto are in low value, and one day will still rise again
June 21, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

Not all altcoins can survive, but most Altcoin have good endurance in the face of such a bad market situation, like a few months ago.
But now the market conditions have recovered and most of altcoin can survive and the prices come back to normal like MTH, CMT, AION etc.
So, If you ask will altcoin survive? my answer is "YES" altcoin will survive.
There are many altcoin and not all of them are good and can ake good development. So i dont think all of them can survive.
Many of them also will loss theri popularity and its caused the market is very large and many of them will not popular and not survive.
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
June 21, 2018, 07:23:44 AM
IMHO only very few of them will survive. I think it will be quantity less than 5% of total coins. In the nearest 2-3 years, we will see most of them disappearing.

If we look at the top 100 of a few years ago we see that a big part of them are gone, so I think that you are right with this point. There are now a lots of altcoins and I think also that a big part will go.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:52:49 AM
IMHO only very few of them will survive. I think it will be quantity less than 5% of total coins. In the nearest 2-3 years, we will see most of them disappearing.
Activity: 130
June 21, 2018, 04:52:01 AM
Yes, I think Altcoins will survive. The recent market is obviously full of new investors, and the market is starting to rise! I think your opinion is correct. We should face the market with a positive attitude!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 04:44:25 AM
altcoin will be able to endure even more developed than what exists currently. many utilize crypto including altcoin to invest and surely this would be a good thing for the development of the future price of crypto. Crypto will continue to grow and that's for sure, just stay waiting just a matter of time for these things to happen.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
June 21, 2018, 04:31:51 AM
I think altcoin will survive. All projects are designed to solve specific problem identified and as long as the project solves a realistic human problem and it has a strong team members, it will survive.
For me thanks to us (users of crypto) and thanks to investors who are investing even if price is the lowest ever, crypto will survive cause crypto is future for whole population living on Earth now.
Pages:
Jump to: