Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins will survive? - page 4. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 12:45:59 AM
Existing altcoin will be the leading top altcoin on the market, like ETH, BTC, litecoin, dash .... etc. Do not hold long pennies in the market, they will cost you money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:49:18 PM
it has to survive but considering the current market, every day regulations and manipulation taking place in every single alt coin in there, i guess it's gonna take a very long time until stability and full trust
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
June 12, 2018, 08:14:36 PM
Of course, crypto currencies can survive and survive. Depression can last a long time, but it will one day end. We don't know when, we are just ordinary people who want to earn money on crypto. Someone influential now plays with the market. Thousands of people became victims of these games.
But be sure that the altcoins will survive and will develop. Just don't be nervous, be calm and confident that crypto currency is for a long time!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 12, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.
Some of it may survive but unfortunately some will not due to excessive dumping so they means no value anymore to others after dumping all of their tokens. That's why i think more and more people are creating new token just to make something like this, to think that it would be a scheme that they keep on doing all along.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 07:39:35 PM
The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

Given the number of people, forces and funds invested in crypto currency, you should not even doubt that everything will be fine. Yes, there can be difficulties, but nobody will give up the project of a blockchain, a very convenient financial tool.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
June 12, 2018, 07:19:39 PM
altcoin can survive if their platforms can evolve, we are talking technology tentun its there must be innovations made developers to platfrom them interesting. if for the price it all depends on market conditions, if the market conditions are not as good as now I think the price will also go down. but after going through the phase of the price decline that there will be a phase of price increases
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:21:45 PM
Yes, I think alcony will survive and will show soon a good picture of growth. The crypto market is not stable, so there are spontaneous rises and falls of coins.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
June 10, 2018, 09:22:01 AM
Altcoins are going to survive because there is a lot of hype around, and there is no way that we can see them disappearing from here. Anyway, we all are more than confident on crypto at the moment
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 08:13:40 AM
Some of the Altcoins will survive and it will be aid for everyone side from Bitcoin, but unfortunately some Altcoin already been declined because of their own issues, At the end i think most of these shitcoins will die.
Activity: 448
June 10, 2018, 07:21:51 AM
Only those altcoins that are good enough are going to survive, those which are good and are not going to be a shitcrap in a few months, and those who have a real product and not just promises

I have repeatedly said that only projects that have or will have a real demand in the society are waiting for real prospects. to date, almost half of the companies are lost.
Activity: 132
June 10, 2018, 07:17:35 AM
Only those altcoins that are good enough are going to survive, those which are good and are not going to be a shitcrap in a few months, and those who have a real product and not just promises
Activity: 53
June 10, 2018, 06:59:26 AM
of course YES.

Altcoin will survive this bear market if though BTC is falling a bit apart.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 01:55:45 AM

Everything will survive, if it still holds, and already about half a year everything is in the red trend, and it is not going to fall to zero marks, then there is support from investors both large and small. Just some are tired of waiting and going away, which has a little more impact on capitalization in general.
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

I think yes. The market has still room to those altcoins coming and I'm sure they have chances as long as they have a good product. It's normal that the market turns red as this is subject to supply and demand.
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 12:12:33 AM
The altcoin will exist with us now the number of altcoin is born all kinds of altcoin they have unique characteristics to make the market more vibrant and diverse it will survive the economic support for us.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 11:09:54 PM
In my opinion, Altcoin that can survive in the Cryptocurrency market is a quality altcoin.
Not all altcoins are able to survive well in the Cryptocurrency market.
I'm sure if there is a less qualified Altcoin it will fall in price and will disappear from the Cryptocurrency market.
But there is a quality altcoin and will survive for a long time.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 09, 2018, 06:41:30 PM
The Ascension will begin when you all despair. Now everybody is waiting for the ascension. We need to be patient.
Patience is really what we need, this market looks stable but weak in volume right now. Maybe we will see another dumping market but in the long run strong green candle will appear and that is the start of a new bull market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 09, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
Even though you are newbie and it is quite obvious to worry about the future of altcoin but this phenomena is quite natural as when the market is red and low for very long time like 2-3 months, even the people with experience of years start thinking that altcoin may not survive but I cannot stop believing in it till the end of time. I agree that there is not any major progress in the market but I have also not seen a very major drop in the past 2 months. Altcoins will definitely survive there is no doubt regarding this thing everyday new projects are introduced and you never know which coin become the next Bitcoin.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 275
June 09, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
Altcoin that have good potentials and are stable will surely survive in crypto currency while unpotential coin with no good whitepaper and manager might not survive in crypto in future. Altcoin can help cover up for some loss  as long as it is a potential one.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

A very big YES is my answer, the increasing numbers of ICO are one of the proofs that altcoins will survive, ideas are coming elsewhere to develop a new concept to attract investors, while dumping of coins is a very normal scenario for the weak people that sometimes manipulated by the whales to hook up a good numbers of coin in cheap price, doubtful people are only some but many of us had a strong faith about crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: