Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins worth investing at dip - page 7. (Read 5470 times)

copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 10, 2022, 04:02:41 AM
Very true we should take any entry at dip in crypto that will be very profitable in future. People made mistakes when takes entry at any price that can be risky. Sometimes dip price entry can be very profitable in some days because of coins has fallen very big and try to recovering. So buy in dip and sell at high will be our strategy for any market.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
August 03, 2022, 12:39:23 PM
My favorite is GALA and I think it's best to investigate at dip because next trend is for Gaming and Metaverse and we may see big flow of money In Mana,Sand and Gala. for  I would also look towards MATIC. They just inked a deal with Mercedes-Benz in Southeast Asia which, although it is a small deal, it's a start.
MATIC is good but I like ENJ over Gala. I think there is a hidden partnership between them and Sony for their PS5. That said, ICP and MATIC make up large portions of my portfolio. My ENJ stack is much smaller.
There are 1.4 Billion MATIC released from vesting right now, which accounts for 14% of the total supply for MATIC. Expect a huge price drop, maybe even a dip for MATIC's price so if you want to accumulate more of it, great for you. If you are just a MATIC holder, thing will be rocky here.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
August 03, 2022, 12:18:55 PM
My favorite is GALA and I think it's best to investigate at dip because next trend is for Gaming and Metaverse and we may see big flow of money In Mana,Sand and Gala. for  I would also look towards MATIC. They just inked a deal with Mercedes-Benz in Southeast Asia which, although it is a small deal, it's a start.
MATIC is good but I like ENJ over Gala. I think there is a hidden partnership between them and Sony for their PS5. That said, ICP and MATIC make up large portions of my portfolio. My ENJ stack is much smaller.
July 25, 2022, 12:36:54 PM

Do you know of any good bounties or airdrops right now?
You still make money from the bounty campaign and airdrop, haven't they all become useless? I went through the campaign section and almost all the projects there are trash, I'm sure they won't be listed on exchanges or create any hype. I feel like it's a waste of time trying to participate in those campaigns or airdrops.
For real though, the Candle Labs bounty is paying out weekly and no KYC. They are also hiring developers and graphic designers. It's going to be a huge project and it's legit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 108
1xBit recovered their reputation
July 22, 2022, 12:48:59 AM

Do you know of any good bounties or airdrops right now?
You still make money from the bounty campaign and airdrop, haven't they all become useless? I went through the campaign section and almost all the projects there are trash, I'm sure they won't be listed on exchanges or create any hype. I feel like it's a waste of time trying to participate in those campaigns or airdrops.
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
July 21, 2022, 06:22:08 PM
Today I invested around $120 to buy new coins which I have analyzed and observed on social media, especially twitter and telegram chat, I'm sure the 3 new coins I bought will skyrocket one day, and now there is an opportunity to start, and 3 coins what i bought is: KIN, Latoken and MATH.

Hmm, KIN has been around for a long time but it has never come out its shadows despite various developmental strides and even moving to another blockchain. As for me, the altcoins worth investing are ETH, SOL, ZKP, and ICP. I would keep updating my lost though as I have more funds to invest in crypto.
July 21, 2022, 08:08:56 AM
Today I invested around $120 to buy new coins which I have analyzed and observed on social media, especially twitter and telegram chat, I'm sure the 3 new coins I bought will skyrocket one day, and now there is an opportunity to start, and 3 coins what i bought is: KIN, Latoken and MATH.
I've never heard of those. I recently put all my free money into ICP, I was DCA'ing, but now I am out of funds so I am doing bounties and airdrops, like the ones from zksync and cndl chain dot com. I know the market changes quickly, especially the airdrop scene. Do you know of any good bounties or airdrops right now?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
July 16, 2022, 09:42:48 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
July 14, 2022, 11:42:21 AM
Not that they don't know, but those new investors are always in a hurry with profits so they forget the losses that can come to altcoins when Bitcoin starts to fall, so their frustration and regret are always greater than their enthusiasm in terms of surviving with current conditions. Because only experienced investors can survive the current dip.
Yes, that's right, they are in too much of a hurry, they do it because of several things I saw, firstly they are afraid of being left behind, and secondly they follow other people, it can be influencers or others. Because in some moments I see that they, especially beginners have someone. When they say it's time to buy they follow and vice versa. They don't really understand the reason why they did that.
Hurrying is not bad but it was helpful only if we know how to use it properly. It's bad to hurry investing only because you saw that prices are skyrocketing and some people are earning money. They should understand that they are still a newbie and they don't have bought coins before like those who are earlier than them and the moment they will attempt to buy, there is a big chance that the price will start on falling. They will then panic and sell, causing them to lose. It's good to hurry once you saw that prices are dipping because a dip cant sometimes last longer but coin choice still matters here. One must pick coins properly.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 14, 2022, 07:30:22 AM

Though I am not a big fan of XRP but I would prefer XRP and ADA to invest now at dip. 70% investment would be into ADA and 30% into XRP.

Many opportunities are available in altcoins today that give us the opportunity to invest when the market is depressed and make huge profits once the market recovers. if you decide to invest in XRP, Maybe the best option in my opinion is to buy it at the bottom of the ADA. My view is that ADA has the capacity to be one of the coins that have the potential to be used by the masses and the technology is quite superior and has a user friendly platform that encourages easy access and use.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 06, 2022, 08:52:33 AM
Dip price is comfortably for altcoins investors but when btc price going to down then not good dip for altcoins. Because altcoins market totally depending on btc price so a dip opportunity can working only top altcoins. I think maximum new investors not know about dip so that's why they are crazy for lossing money.
Not that they don't know, but those new investors are always in a hurry with profits so they forget the losses that can come to altcoins when Bitcoin starts to fall, so their frustration and regret are always greater than their enthusiasm in terms of surviving with current conditions. Because only experienced investors can survive the current dip.

Common mistake is believing in that enticing promise that always lingers when in terms of crypto investment.

There are many newcomers who think that this venue is the freeway to get a huge amount
of profits without knowing the real consequences after, quickly believe with that belief.

Once the market turned to bear this money will be suck and newcomers disappointment
will turn them away from this industry. Reality wise, always do your own DYOR before
taking any actions.
July 05, 2022, 08:50:20 AM
When it happened, of course, almost all Altcoins were also difficult to fight the market, but of the many Altcoins that entered the top 100 ranking there were several coins that I thought were very good and worthy of us to buy, namely MATIC, Compond, Fantom and Enjin.
And some of the others are Solana, Polkadot, Ripple and Tron because they are also in a good position and can also be very good to buy at this time and aim for as much profit as possible when the upgrade comes again into the market.
Those are all potential coins and it can't hurt to buy them but again everyone has a preference and it depends on it,
in addition it is necessary to keep doing research before buying,
and after buying we have to be patient to hold on and wait for the right moment to sell it
Some ALTs that I am investing in RN are:

ICP- Upgrades Web2 to Web3
XRP- All the money
0xMR- privacy on Ethereum
UTNP- Swift replacement

I think it's hard to find a list with more real world use cases and utility.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
June 30, 2022, 07:24:59 AM
Dip price is comfortably for altcoins investors but when btc price going to down then not good dip for altcoins. Because altcoins market totally depending on btc price so a dip opportunity can working only top altcoins. I think maximum new investors not know about dip so that's why they are crazy for lossing money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
June 25, 2022, 01:32:56 PM
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
June 25, 2022, 08:18:49 AM
When it happened, of course, almost all Altcoins were also difficult to fight the market, but of the many Altcoins that entered the top 100 ranking there were several coins that I thought were very good and worthy of us to buy, namely MATIC, Compond, Fantom and Enjin.
And some of the others are Solana, Polkadot, Ripple and Tron because they are also in a good position and can also be very good to buy at this time and aim for as much profit as possible when the upgrade comes again into the market.
Those are all potential coins and it can't hurt to buy them but again everyone has a preference and it depends on it,
in addition it is necessary to keep doing research before buying,
and after buying we have to be patient to hold on and wait for the right moment to sell it
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
June 25, 2022, 07:01:47 AM
Activity: 928
Merit: 101
June 25, 2022, 05:29:41 AM
(snip)but some people are still very afraid to make purchases on top coins like Bitcoin for example, even though they can also make purchases gradually with the money they have. Because that wouldn't be too bad for them either.
The mentality of those who see the profit will not be as expected. Someone has heard that investing in crypto has brought a lot of profit. But when they look at BTC, they just say, "How can they make such a profit?" And moving on to altcoins, I agree with that too, but it's fair here that without a good knowledge of investing, buying anything just makes the investment wrong and at risk. So I think it's a matter of seeing if they will think of the opportunities and risks in getting involved before talking too much about the returns.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 25, 2022, 05:04:42 AM
Talking about the top coins there is no need to doubt because they have a promising future,
so when it's a bear market we don't need to worry and we just need to be patient and keep it on hold while waiting for a bull market,
what is clear is when a bear market is strongly recommended to minimize risk and one way to do that is to buy the top coins
Nothing wrong with what you say, but some people are still very afraid to make purchases on top coins like Bitcoin for example, even though they can also make purchases gradually with the money they have. Because that wouldn't be too bad for them either.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 25, 2022, 03:02:05 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 25, 2022, 01:09:16 AM

Crypto investors are crazy. Crypto investors forget that a minimum of research is important when making any investment. Because in the current market situation, it is risky to invest in coins other than strong ones. Investing in the right project can change the life of a crypto investor. But if you want to find the right project, you have to do research with patience. Because it will not be possible to make a profit by jumping from one to the other
Very few coins turn bullish by this time, and to select those under the list of altcoins for investment happens out of luck and not out of analysing the market. In this present market investing on top altcoins is good, because those are in mutual growth with bitcoin. So, here the risk is low and it requires patience. With other cryptocurrencies it is like trying our luck.
Talking about the top coins there is no need to doubt because they have a promising future,
so when it's a bear market we don't need to worry and we just need to be patient and keep it on hold while waiting for a bull market,
what is clear is when a bear market is strongly recommended to minimize risk and one way to do that is to buy the top coins
Pages:
Jump to: