Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 104. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
I remain convinced that eth will be a coin that will grow better in the future and I hold some eth in my wallet and I want to take advantage of the coins I have it
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
I think that the future of ETH and NEO is good. Now is the time to invest, prices have fallen.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
Now there is a very big competition in the crypto currency market, I think that many coins will give very good growth and potential, but as they say it is necessary to sort out the board in the company before investing there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 04:24:42 AM
Yes i think they will, but not all of them, only strong coins, for example ETH will grow up for sure.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 04:21:38 AM
Right now NCASH is pumping, x2 value after 1 day. But for long term , I think INS is a good choice to invest.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 04:17:09 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
I will not guess the specific coins that will grow. Just express my opinion on the market as a whole. Now almost all the coins are undervalued and as soon as the market begins to recover all of them will grow. It is just necessary to choose really working coins and invest in them.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
March 13, 2018, 04:14:16 AM
I think people have to look beyond "currency coins" and look towards utility, in a few years the majority of todays tokens/coins will most likely be gone and there'll be a few competitors in each "category"
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 03:58:25 AM

Alt coins will grow, slowly buy steadily, they will gain market value.not all will however survive the tough and stiff competition, but the few that will, will succeed. this is highly dependent on the their project structure and value they bring to the market.

waves i think will do well too.
Activity: 380
March 13, 2018, 03:38:27 AM
I think the majority of the legit altcoins will grow in 2018, but my top picks are WePower, VeChain and EZToken.

I have the same felling. fOr sure majority of legitimate and valuable token will grow this year. Im currently holding chsb, lymp and credits. I’m sure they sill have there share in the marketplace.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 13, 2018, 03:32:38 AM
I think ethereum will explode in price very soon. There are so many good thing going on for ethereum. Ethereum is manned by capable developers working diligently to increase the capacity of ethereum and making ethereum platform more efficient in all respect.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
I think ADA has some potential for growth, will definitely be closely watching that.
Activity: 350
March 13, 2018, 03:22:21 AM
for altcoin that will rapidly grow seems to xlm, ripple, and ethereum. the development of the third coin above is very fast and even far from the estimate, therefore, do not miss the opportunity to invest in these coins.
As I know a lot of new coins are popping up in 2018 and I think choosing a coin that you think is good and reliable, such as Ethereum which is increasing in price this year even though bitcoin is still down and many coins are popping up Everything, so I still choose ETH, NEO, LTC that can generate good profit
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 03:11:52 AM
I think ETH,NEO and LTC have potential to grow this year.  Because this coin are very legit and many people use this. But i think many altcoins grow next year, Because of continues improvement.
Activity: 4
March 13, 2018, 02:54:25 AM
I think there is a lot of room for altcoin to appreciate, so there are many coins in the market that are related to different fields, but the quality is uneven and many are unreliable projects. So while the altcoin market continues to be enriched, the issue of security has also grown.
Activity: 59
March 13, 2018, 02:10:17 AM
I believe that altcoins will develop as bitcoin develop. As I would see it bitcoin is continually expanding by the last quarter of the year or the most recent month the year. Numerous individuals said that that its constantly great to contribute or to exchange altcoins by that season. So on the off chance that you are intending to contribute exchange or offer your coins I figure it is best to do that on the last quarter. Here are some rundown that I think will develop:

1. ETH
2. LTC
3. IOTA
4. NEM
5. NEO
6. BUBO
7. MTC
8. DASH
9. Bitcash
10. TRON
11. ICX

There's many more to mention but i believe that all altcoins will grow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
March 12, 2018, 06:19:28 PM
Until December, all the big coins have the potential to rise
longterm investment is perfect for big coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, DASh
but for short term players, more suitable for altcoin
Activity: 308
March 12, 2018, 06:17:22 PM
My favourite altcoin is Ethereum and Dash, so in my opinion in the long term these altcoin wil grow and the price will going up multiple times, because these coin has features and give many advantages to the cryptocurrency community. These altcoin could be better and most popular than others in a few years.
Activity: 112
March 12, 2018, 05:33:04 PM
Yes, I think Altcoin will grow undoubtedly but it take few times. I hope after April Altcoin will start recovering and it will continue if Bitcoin stay stable. A lot traders still interested about altcoin . Every Traders waiting to see Altcoin growing and earn good profit. There are a lot of good potential Altcoin that will grow more in 2018. I think Eth, Ltc, Neo, Waves, Desh, Ripple, Etc, Iota, Monero , Stratis these coins have a good expectation to grow. So this the right time to buy altcoin because altcoin still low price now.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 01:48:31 PM
As everybody knows the most well known and most loved coins are Btc and ethereum. Ethereum is the most powerful coin for the future the same number of altcoins are right now in light of ethereum and when contrasted and different altcoins ethereum has the most noteworthy trade volume of all altcoins
Activity: 285
March 12, 2018, 01:42:41 PM
if you have to choose for now yes maybe almost the same that is in our minds that is etherium, neo, litecoin, ripple and maybe there are many more and maybe it is a good coin for now
Jump to: