Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 100. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
it is very difficult to predict the increase of altcoin, because I think it has too much altcoin and that could be the cause of the declining investment in altcoin. I am more confident in holding ethereum because ethereum is the best altcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
SONM project has great prospects in the future . Positive news does not stop coming from him. The team does not stop its work on it. I think this is the most important for a successful future.
SONM seems like ti has a hardworking team. They've built programs and scripts that enhanced the way that people use wallets. It could grow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 01:12:05 PM
Do you think, a day in the future, a crypto will become bitcoin 2.0.
Awsome application, be popular, be helpful.
Let's find further information aboun blockchain 2.0 and 3.0.
After that, analyze some good crypto and find your interested crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2018, 12:58:34 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I suppose that NEO belongs to the projects that will have the greatest success, thus the coin will grow. I will also admit that Cardano will rise a lot this year. some guys think that Litecoin in the more promising coin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ0XHU4J-tY
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 15, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
NEO is a good choice to hold, its very promising in the future. Despite NEO I will pick Waves and Ethereum. Its a long term investment because their team still developing and would exist for a long time due to the platform are widely use.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 15, 2018, 04:58:07 AM
the market is facing a biggest panic sell wave now. but if looking back the history, we will know that when the coins recude to the bottom is also the good time to buy back. and after that the price will rise up quickly.
Activity: 153
March 15, 2018, 04:46:36 AM
Altcoins will sure have to evolve to face the new realities of regulations whether as securities or utilities. Investors are also going to be looking out more for altcoins that deliver on the promise not just hype.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
March 15, 2018, 04:37:02 AM
There are a lot of Altcoins that will grow.  I have an eye for the new token ZNX, the eSports Platform is very appealing since young and old alike love eSports tournament especially if the player comes from the locality where they reside.  Take DOTA for example, it is seldom that as a family we could gather together in our living room to watch an ongoing tournament that involve players from my country.  ZNX token future is to hold tournaments that uses the token in all its financial interaction for 350 million people as calculated and the demand would be high once the tournament starts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
Altcoins are basically alternate coins.. most of them will crash and burn.
If you choose the right altcoin, and you had bought thousands of those.
Who knows? No one can predict what will happen in the future anyway.
Activity: 170
March 15, 2018, 03:58:35 AM
When the market stops being red, I expect a rapid rise of bitcoin cash. And the rise of rate will be even higher than that of bitcoin. It seems to me that this coin has great potential.
Activity: 196
March 15, 2018, 03:54:13 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

All altcoins has a big chance to increase their price just like what happened to bitcoin. It started with a very low price and started to move up then suddenly jump last december 2017. Yes NEO is a good coin and may increase soiner or later.
Activity: 364
March 15, 2018, 03:45:16 AM
Zcoin is the first full implementation of the Zerocoin Protocol, which allows users to have complete privacy via Zero-Knowledge cryptographic proofs. It is worth noting that Zcoin is unrelated to other cryptocurrencies utilizing the Zerocash Protocol. Although Zerocash is a development from Zerocoin, their respective implementations are not simple forks of each other, but rely on different cryptographic assumptions with various tradeoffs. Both approaches supplement each other quite nicely, and a good way to describe them would be sibling projects.

The Zerocoin Protocol is being actively researched and improved, such as by a new extension that when implemented would hide transactions and address balances.
Agree with you, this is one of the most revolutionary technologies that have been provided recently. They are likely to rise very soon in price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 15, 2018, 02:17:39 AM
For now maybe altcoins are still unstable because they follow the price of bitcoin and ethereum. But for the next few months it may be possible to grow and prices will soar.
Activity: 146
March 15, 2018, 01:25:43 AM
I'm sure it will prosper and grow this year and for the next,next year,as long as the market will keep on its normal state,and the teamwork of us will still be there,altcoin will always going on what is good and what is better.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 01:12:18 AM
SONM project has great prospects in the future . Positive news does not stop coming from him. The team does not stop its work on it. I think this is the most important for a successful future.
Activity: 107
March 15, 2018, 12:53:30 AM
Although market of altcoin is quite normal. But sure the market will raise very soon. ETH NEO Waves are rocking in future. So just keep in touch and wait.
Activity: 274
March 15, 2018, 12:37:20 AM
Despite of that horrible decreasing, I think NEO, Monero, EOS, Litecoin have a good potential. Anyway, everything will rise again soon.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
March 14, 2018, 03:11:24 PM
of course, the altcoins will grow . bitcoin is big and clumsy , and other coins show many other benefits, so definitely will
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
March 14, 2018, 03:07:43 PM
Of course the etherium. The most powerful advertising and support, large investors choose it. At bitkoin already all earned, that's enough. The future is after him. Although I would have carefully studied the rest
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

In my opinion, promising coins will grow in 2018, which are greatly subdued. As soon as the market begins to recover, these coins will immediately begin to rise in price. For example ethereum, neo, capp and others.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: