Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 108. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
I believe Syscoin will grow a lot in Q1. They will release masternode at the end of this month and they might be listed on Binance.
Other altcoins that i believe will grow a lot are LTC, Stratis and Kucoin.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
March 08, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
Yeah i'm agreed that altcoin like NEO and ZPT will coming up in this year, and now i'm still holding this coin
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 10:23:45 AM
I think many altcoins will grow this coming a month and i think we need choose wisely what if we are think will grow in the future and surely we give more possibility for me
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 03:13:42 AM
The best choice I think is INS, this coin has clearly roadmap, the specific goal the dev team is working hard, has been listed on 5 exchange sites as Binance, Kucoin.
Activity: 252
March 08, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

altcoins are constantly multiplying. the crypto money world has become very popular nowadays. everything is in a very variable market. Some of the altcoins will die, unfortunately.
Activity: 168
March 08, 2018, 02:47:37 AM
In my opinion, I would say that, their are quite some good altcoins out there that are bound to grow.

NEO, QUANSTAMP, EOS, VECHAIN , ETHERUM are my picks and they are bound to grow tremendously this year.

This is not a financial advice. Always do your own research.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
March 08, 2018, 02:41:50 AM
Definitely, its hard to define what altcoins or crypto currencies are continue growing up in the future, because all of them have an ability to survive. However if they want to surely that your coins are gaining profit, just conduct background checking and some study to lessen also the possibility that you scammed. Don't waste time investing into different coins without any proof that you will gain income in the future.
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 08, 2018, 01:35:59 AM
we cant deny that inspite of the falling down of the market, altcoins and their technology are still used in the real life. There are 61 Japanese Banks accepted XRP for example. So, i always believe in the future of cryptocurrency and certainly, at the suitable time, their price will increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
March 07, 2018, 11:16:55 PM
I always try to pick up altcoins with high potential and my recent pick was DeepOnion, and It has a great potential to grow massively in the future with the likes of upcoming features like DeepProtocol, VoteCentral and Mobile Wallets. This will definitely be Huge!

This Crypto is being backed up by a very strong community and a dedicated founding team, If you are not into any privacy coins as of today, I will recommend DeepOnion.

Go ahead and add it to your portfolio and thank me later this year!

for more information, please check my signature.
Activity: 23
March 07, 2018, 11:11:48 PM
Altcoins are in reality developing and you could saw since a year ago that Bitcoin strength from a year ago 40% went down into 30% in light of the fact that Altcoins are proceeding to develop and they're notwithstanding developing that a large portion of them aren't yet recorded on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 115
March 07, 2018, 09:40:02 PM
ETC, STRAT and LTC
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
March 07, 2018, 09:35:21 PM
For sure and every alt coin has purpose of creation with a potential effect, base on developer, when the demand on market is higher, it see the effective of the price and never let any alt-coin down, it has it own purpose, secondly Alt-coin is also know as a crypto currency that is acceptable any where in the world. you can also invest on it.
Activity: 83
March 07, 2018, 09:03:34 PM
ubiq, i think ubq will to moon this year, next ethereum
Activity: 280
March 07, 2018, 08:59:05 PM
I think ethereum is a true outlier and it is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future. Ethereum started in 2013 and had 40x growth rate over the last two years. Its platform allows creating a smart contract that runs on a decentralized network and runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, fraud, censorship or any third party interface. The team behind Ethereum is really exceptional. They are doing an amazing job to show the real potential of the Ethereum. Also, the degree of adoption of Ethereum is phenomenal at the moment. Many developers are working on apps that use the potential of smart contracts. If one cryptocurrency can make it big, it’s Ethereum. If already went over 1000% over the course of couple of months and it could go 1000% more over the next few months – that much potential this cryptocurrency has.
Activity: 6
March 07, 2018, 08:23:23 PM
Its going to be interesting to see what can be done on EOS mainnet. Launch will be early June, IMHO will have a slower start but by the end of the year we should see where is it going will it have some interesting projects under its wing. I wonder will the many platforms find their users.. There are many more platforms outside top20, and their value depends on if they have a specific application, an exceptional pitch or extremely good marketing. Personally would go for ideas with a  with a specifc but broad apllication. Also, one that is just around the top 20 is Lisk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 07:26:25 PM
altcoin is an investment tool that is getting better and more and more people have it so will develop in the future and I choose eth for my investment and hope the price keeps good so i will profit big
Activity: 182
March 07, 2018, 06:11:11 PM
IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
You can add Dent, Utrust  in your list they have working products and they have experience in the field. Might as well read their whitepaper so if you convince yourself then you can try to buy one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
March 07, 2018, 05:25:27 PM
I think DeepOnion will grow greatly this year. Android wallet is coming soon. ios wallet is planned for the future.
 Cool
DeepOnion gets more and more attention by the mass and has already a huge community behind.

Check this: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/the-testing-begins.31196/
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
There are a lot of promising altcoins. I like XEM, NEO, WAVES. This coins will grow in 2018. They have x10+ potential, in my opinion. But it takes time and I'm ready to wait.
Jump to: