Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 81. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 09:35:38 AM
I believe that you will grow up. Potential undeniable icos already exists. Like ETH LTC NEO etc. I believe that the subcoons will do a very good job as the market improves.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
Because altcoin is too much, it is hard to predict which one is better, but I still keep some Ethereum in my wallet. Ethereum  is the best i think .
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
April 29, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
Yes, the Crypto market is sustainable, I'm sure they will grow in the future. Later if the altcoin will be accepted for payment in the daily activities. purchase goods and services ... etc
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 29, 2018, 09:24:33 AM
I already said that I believe in EOS, BitShares and, perhaps, Merculet. Projects that make it possible to develop the entire infrastructure of the blockchain companies will always be of interest to me. My strategy, which is looks like a buying what I believe in and keeping these assets for a long time, requires that I choose only the best projects. Well, in general, my list is listed and I'm not likely to change it. All what the guys from BitShares are doing is interesting to me by default. Merculet has an adviser from BitShares, why not believe Merculet team on the eve of their public sales in May. I believe and I know that I will not be mistaken in my vision about these projects and teams.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
April 29, 2018, 09:11:55 AM
the altcoin price can increase if the price of the bitcoin increases the price of the altcoin so bitcoin is important to increase the price of altcoin so we just hold our bitcoin so altcoin we holdl we do not panic if the altcoin price drops
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

After such a strong correction on the market it is difficult to make predictions about the most successful coins for a whole year, but for the time being I am quite sure of Monero, Litecoin and Ripple
Activity: 210
April 29, 2018, 09:06:44 AM
In many ways, the growth of a coin depends on the HYIP around it, unfortunately these are the rules of this market, that a coin without technical capacity can be popular
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

I see some movements of Altcoin and in my opinion that will grow in the future is Ethereum and Neo, I see the development of Ethereum is getting better and more widely used in ICO project as well as Neo which more and more demand, I think these two coins will continue to grow in the future front.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
nice information to us. in my speculation after this 2nd quarter will rise again all altcoin.
Activity: 50
April 29, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
I believe in ETH, NEO, BTC because this alt-coins has the potential to stand at the top, the development of the third coin above is very fast and even far from the estimated.
Activity: 187
April 29, 2018, 08:46:53 AM
For me! Almost all of them can grow in the future and it will make a better change. But Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple is those three that will lead that change! It will grow and will be better for each one of us.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
Polymath security blockchain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 08:42:10 AM
I have been following EOS project since its launch on exchange market, the price is over $20 and I still think the coin still have a lot of potential to even grow higher than its current price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 06:16:14 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
I think btc, eth and XAS are the most promising coins in the market at present.

There are so many altcoins but only few have the possibility to become big of it's value. I am on ethereum, and neo, these are two coins which I see can be bigger these years.
April 29, 2018, 05:36:29 AM
I think ETH has a very strong potential to grow in the future into precious coins, and still maintain its existence as the number one altcoins in crypto. ETH is now a stronger and stronger coin by being trusted to cooperate with ICO. So that could be the main foundation of ETH to continue to grow in the world of crypto till the future.
Activity: 308
April 29, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
I think btc, eth and XAS are the most promising coins in the market at present.
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 04:19:20 AM
I think it's a good potential Wanchain, Ethereum and Wepower. It is necessary to invest in tokens with a known volume.
Activity: 336
April 29, 2018, 04:18:35 AM
tomocoin is a gem you are looking for.
Activity: 98
April 29, 2018, 04:11:36 AM
There is many alternative coins out there wich should demonstrate significant growth in the mid-term (6-12 months) and long-term (1-3 years) perspective. However, I believe these 10 will demonstrate strongest growth this year:
1) Etherium
2) EOS
3) Stellar
4) IOTA
5) NEO
6) Etherium Classic
7) Binance Coin
Cool Verge
9) Bitcoin Private
10 Aelf
Activity: 13
April 29, 2018, 03:52:03 AM
ETH seems to have the most potential for growth as i see it. but no one can really know
Pages:
Jump to: