Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 77. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 12:46:21 AM
There will always be hypes on coins, you never know, these might be strategies by the developers to market their projects by employing hype masters, following such hypes might be of no good i the long run as the expectations we hold highly of coins might not prove to be what they really are. Alt coins have a chance t grow, but only those with good projects will. Its therefore upon you to make decisions based on the project plans and the quality of the products an alt coin offers rather than speculations made by people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 12:29:22 AM
I am sure that soon the growth of bitrcoin and altcoin will be restored in the near future. Obviously, the bottom of crypto currencies has already been reached, further growth is expected. Previously, this has happened - after a certain failure, rapid growth has begun, you just need to be a little patient.

In my opinion, if u want to grow your money and you want to invest in coins, you better be smart because the price of coins hike day by day. and its totally depends on market.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
me and all my friends trust NEO and hold it. In my opinion NEO take thrid place in cryptocurrency world. If you have any chance - invest in NEO and don't worry about loosing
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 11:40:34 PM
NEO is one of my favourite too and I am holding them for now. And the rest coins that I think may grow is ADA, IOTA, NPXS. There are several other coins too but I am still in research for more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 01, 2018, 11:38:49 PM
I agree with you, NEO will grow. But i think IOST will increase faster. Because IOST is stronger and have better features. I'm holding IOST for 1$ target, i believe it will reach my target at the end of this year, you must take a look at it https://iost.io/
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 10:37:37 PM
I am really sure that the altcoins have bright future! There are many profitable altcoins nowadays like Ethereum and Monero. I can easily make profit by doing day trading with altcoins.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
May 01, 2018, 10:32:21 PM
Well for me I think WAN and ONT and Ncash will really be big winners this year 2018, these three coins since their listing have been doing so well  despite the fact that market is yet fully recovered, so i think they are worth investing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 09:42:35 PM
I'm putting my bet on Wanchain. This coin will surpass ICX for sure. I'm also looking for VR coins particularly VIBE. VR market will grow in the next years and this project is in a good position right now given that it has a working product
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 09:15:00 PM
wave coin, because this coin will beat its predecessor platform ethereum technology they are very similar but the wave can further refine the existing features in ethereum
Activity: 90
May 01, 2018, 09:12:57 PM
I think that altcoins will grow as bitcoin grow. But this year was very difficult for many coints. Tongue
Altcoins will continue to grow if there is a price on it. A lot of holders will dump the coin if they ever found that their holdings is worth nothing of value.
Activity: 462
May 01, 2018, 09:10:18 PM
In my opinion the hot project for now is Cybermiles, ONT and  ZIL. These digital asset still able to going up multiple times, the support area look strong and ready to going up more. All these project also consist of solid and professional team.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 08:51:12 PM
Good altcoins with solid project behind them are already growing and many altcoins making new highs in this weak market also. Now the market is in consolidation mode and make a big rise move any time.
Activity: 266
May 01, 2018, 08:33:47 PM
I don't have much idea of which coin will gonna grow but I'm holding my ETH, Ditcoin and EDU that I think that will gonna grow more this year ends because of their projects are good enough to me when I read it before I started holding it last year.
Activity: 336
May 01, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
I think it may be xrp because If you view from its very large growth this year, it is not impossible if in the future years Ripple prices will continue to rise further, will likely reach more than $ 1 per XRP. This is strongly supported by several factors including:
-Powerful Technology
-A number of major banks around the world starting from mid-2017 have been very active in cooperation with Ripple companies to implement and implement the technology on their payment infrastructure. This makes Ripple more trustworthy, let alone some Conventional Banks that in fact do not believe in crypto currency at all, instead adopt the technology dimiiki ripple.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 07:50:56 PM
I have been following EOS project since its launch on exchange market, the price is over $20 and I still think the coin still have a lot of potential to even grow higher than its current price.
I think MWAT and Litecoin is the altcoins that will surely grow in the future and there is no doubt that ripple and ethereum is also the top altcoins that will surely have a great future and a great price in the market, so i think we should invest with this 4 altcoins.
Activity: 88
May 01, 2018, 06:31:53 PM
In my opinion, promising coins will grow in 2018, which are greatly subdued. As soon as the market begins to recover, these coins will immediately begin to rise in price. For example ethereum, neo, . 
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 11:16:58 AM
I think that altcoins will grow as bitcoin grow. But this year was very difficult for many coints. Tongue
Activity: 29
May 01, 2018, 10:00:18 AM
We don't need to be confused with current situation, because many altcoin that indeed have bright prospects which certainly can give a good investment growth.
Activity: 25
May 01, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
Recently my attention got SIBCoin. Their tech is great but can be even better as time passes. Once it caches people attention it will grow fast.
Pages:
Jump to: