Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 83. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
I am thinking in analysis technical based on the information about capitalization of marketcap on https://coinmarketcap.com/ i will choose top ten the alternative coins on there because, it is large of money to be invested into them and however the investors will hold for long time investment and the values of coins will growth in the future, it is just simple analysis about the alternative coins.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
Check out Skeincoin (SKC) I own some so I m biased but take a look at it for yourself!

Pro's:
17 m coins, blocktarget of 2 min, lightning network candidate released a month ago, New blueprint released yesterday, it's only worth about 7 cents, month ago a legal company got registered called the Skeincoin Foundation, awesome instagram account

Con's:
Two years of inactivity (network was kept alive by just a few), not many know about this coin, only 3 exchanges where you can buy SKC

But see for yourself @http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2800098.new#new or @https://skeincoin.co. I just like to spread the word and if one person likes it than that is a win!
Activity: 58
April 26, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
Monero and waves are my top favorite coin after btc.I think it's price  is under value according it's demand.if you see from last week there are many coins which price decreased too much.but monero and waves also are decreased but not like other coin because it's the potential coin.waves have own wallet in which you can store waves and other some currency like bitcoin,ethereum,litecoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 26, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
There are many projects with potential. people have a lot of anticipation. The upsurge depends on the work of the teams. I see the strongest project as a team as wanchain.

And investors who are doing their job in studying the coins they've invested on have different answer to this. I personally am feeling confident that trx and xlm will grow  much more than their current value. But those are the ones that i own and probably all the coins in the top 10are almost certain to grow
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:52:41 AM
I think that there is a chance that new altcoins will start growing, If to talk about the cryptocurrency in general, it is still a developing sphere with many possible changes and improvements. Developers are still working on it and I think that there is a possibility that altcoin will be as popular as ETH.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 06:51:41 AM
There are many projects with potential. people have a lot of anticipation. The upsurge depends on the work of the teams. I see the strongest project as a team as wanchain.
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 06:50:08 AM
A growth in Bitcoin clearly increases almost every other Altcoin, recently I have noticed an increase in almost every single coin I have in my wallet. So I think it all depends in general growth of Bitcoin, if bitcoin grows then almost every other altcoin will grow.
Activity: 71
April 26, 2018, 06:49:44 AM
In my opinion, money should be invested into the ITOs which offer ready-made products. In such a case you see that you can trust it.
One of such ITOs is Nagricoin, which is about producing organic fertilizers and making the world greener.
Activity: 60
April 26, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
Ripple , litecoin, neo , verge , etherium, iota and cindicator coin you can try for big return in 2018. if you are a ICO lover and don't want to invest any money, you can try for free tokens coin just for sign up, after these ICO launched on some exchange it might fly like ether. 3 of them are below which looks promising
Activity: 95
April 26, 2018, 06:46:31 AM
Deciding on only one cryptocurrency is very difficult and almost impossible to do especially making predictions for this year since it just started. Of course, there are a lot of promising cryptocurrency for this year so I will only keep your attention on a few.
1. Ripple had a very successful year in 2017 and it is one of the cryptocurrencies that grow the fastest. Just in December Ripple reached $1.25. Ripple has a huge potential since many banks are interested in it and are trying it for fast transfers. Once big banks start using it, its price might explode.
2. Litecoin has a great chance of experiencing great price increase because of its features and it is considered to be one of the Bitcoin better alternatives. It was even created to fix some issues that the original Bitcoin protocol had.
3. NEO is a very efficient and secure crypto and it runs its own blockchain. NEO’s aim is to support smart economy using new and improved digital identity technology. Because of this, NEO gained so much attention from investors and its price doubled since December.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
Electroneum LAToken.
And some new Icos.

Electroneum is known as the first British cryptocurrency. It built on its own blockchain, has been developed with the explicit intention of capturing the mobile gaming and online gambling market. They have at least 4 MOUs with mobile company(MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING) signed, and more in the pipeline, one of which is Effortel. Electroneum's upcoming partnerships, ranging from travel to payment processing. The opportunities are endless for Electroneum!
LAToken formerly known as AIBanks Zalogo, is a blockchain platform for tokenizing and trading real assets using cryptocurrencies globally. Put simply, LAToken is a Blockchain Exchange, where you can sell and buy shares, loans, gold, real estate, works of art and other real assets using cryptocurrency. You can buy it from Kucoin)
Activity: 108
April 25, 2018, 07:43:53 AM
I think it will be ETC; ETH; and Neo
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 07:42:36 AM
my choice is EOS, for the last year it has risen very well, I think this will not stop and there will be more
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 07:38:45 AM
Just they start to move up this is just begining, after some weeks and if btc will move up they ll follow btc at moving up, next month will be best month for crypto in this year.
Activity: 284
April 25, 2018, 07:33:16 AM
Im holding much DRG (Dracoin Coin), They have good Bussiness partner and Junket partner for A gambling currency in Macau China, Millionare will playgame and charge their money there, 10% fees will buy back DRG Token and burn them, This is a longterm Hold  Cheesy
Activity: 112
April 25, 2018, 07:26:43 AM
There are lots of altcoins that will grow in the future. Ethereum, Litecoins, Ripple and NEO are some of them.
Activity: 69
April 25, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
My predictions NEO, MDX, ADA, OITA, EOS coin will be good in the future.

Changes in the future we all nobody knows, but we can predict from their coin trips. I think these 5 coins have a good future.

IMHO
Activity: 60
April 25, 2018, 07:12:12 AM
Here are my top 5 - out of them all i would recommend CBT! It is still very undervalued with space to grow to $0.87 cent imo.

TOP 5:

CBT www.commerceblock.com - Low cap + federated sidechains release v. soon.  Shocked

XMR - Hodl since Jun 2017 (portfolio still green)

LSK - Hodl since May 2017 (topped out at $20 usd)

BTC - Obviously

XRP - Because everyone wont shut up about it lol.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 25, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
In my opinion some altcoins will grow up, their future will good and it is the good time to buy but some project will die. Cyrptocurrencies very young techology now. People will get used and use next 5 years
Activity: 82
April 25, 2018, 07:08:15 AM
Ethereum is the best investment for me. I invested in Bottos with Ethereum, and I believe that Bottos can bring me huge returns, www.bottos.org, which is the official website. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: