Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 86. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 268
April 20, 2018, 01:44:32 PM
If I heard the word Altcoins, I don't know why I am always hearing NEO in my mind. I don't know if that is something that stuck on my mind but who cares. I believe Neo has the brighter future among all alts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 01:28:22 PM
Yes! Day after day more people are interest to use altcoins, they understand it and invest on it. For that Altcoins also grow day by day.The rate of growing in 2018 is more than previous year.
There has some barrier that’s why it can’t grow properly. Even now these barrier are the fact of growing Altcoins. One of the fact is fluctuation rate is too low and some of the country ban the coin, some social media also stop adding the ads.
These affect huge impact on the Altcons. In spite of these incident the people of atlcoin uses don’t fall their trust and believe. So Altcoins popularity will increase day after day, if these problem can be able to overcome the altcoin will grow more. 
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
I think as the market is growing many of the alt coins will also grow. There are many good coins that can grow and the main point is to have patience  and choose the right coin to invest in.
Activity: 144
April 20, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
There are numerous coins and everybody have their own particular perspectives. The main thing is we need to pick the coin which is having a decent group behind it with promising future. Furthermore, we need to see it distinctly concerning its execution and development. I propose ethereum first as it is the coin which will demonstrate great development in cost inside this year and afterward NEO , IOTA and ETN.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 11:42:38 AM
For you to get profit much better to choose potential and known altcoins so I choose Eth, Neo & Eos since they are mostly used and has big community that supports them. Eth are commonly used altcoin in transactions while many loved NEO and some are using EOS as payment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:37:01 AM
well almost all altcoins are growing right now

but for the long term i think eth will have great growth as it has huge potential rn
Activity: 155
April 20, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
As you know there are many Altcoins in the market which can they will grow but one of them is THUG COIN to whom i can say will defiantly grow due to great Effort of Its team Operate by There CEO Big Boss.
Activity: 50
April 20, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
yes i think so,
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
April 20, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
I bet on them Abt Instar Etherium Ripple Neo Xmr I think by the end of the year we will see a record growth
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 11:31:57 AM
A number of coin may be list here which altcoins i think will grow  Ethereum, eos ,bch ,ada so many.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
Every altcoin we joined we hope that its price will goes up. But mostlikey NEO will still rise up and its price gets hiegher every year.
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 04:49:52 AM
Personally I trust on Spotcoin and it has a huge community around it and has solid team behind.Their ICO will be open very soon and it will be a great opportunity for all the people.

ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicospotcoinbounty51-dividendneo-3173859
Web - https://www.spotcoin.com/
DYOR
Activity: 504
April 20, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

NEO is a very solid Chinese based coin and is modified form of ETH.currently it's underpriced and investment in NEO and holding for few years would be very wise strategy.NEO developers are working hard to make it comparable with ETH in upcoming few years.other good Altcoins to invest are ADA,EOS,XEM,MIOTA,ETH.
Activity: 170
April 20, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
in my opinion all the coins are good how about us only. there is someone to harvest the coin to invest there is also a likes coins with a good price it depends on the person
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 04:11:48 AM
The best way is to conduct your own market analysis, but if you are interested in my opinion, then I sincerely believe in NEO, ICX, Waves, ETH, ADA, KIN, ELF and LTC.
Activity: 538
April 20, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
IOTA or NEO can not be bad investment.
NEO will be more used due to new ICOs comming.
IOTA due to internet of things, which will be more and more used.
April 20, 2018, 04:08:03 AM
Now, in the falling market, the perfect time to evaluate the real value of coins and management, which can work in stressful situations. Any coin which keeps afloat, potentially will fly in the future.
Activity: 112
April 20, 2018, 03:49:31 AM
I believe that the ETHEREUM will grow instantly as it is one of  the cornerstones in blockchain technologies.
Activity: 700
April 20, 2018, 03:21:53 AM
Anything can happen in the future, everyone has their own ideas and hobbies, and the coins they invest in are different, so they may have their own answers. But, i think all altcoin have a potential to grow, every altcoin has the same chance to grow up and become scam too and that's fact. We also don't know which one will survive or push our will into real market, we can't control real market. As trader/ investor we only follower, just take chance and get out fast with the result.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 03:10:03 AM
Top ten coins are going to grow. Coins like steem, EOS, vechain, fusion, wanchain are all going to grow massively. You need to make your research so that, you would invest into altcoins that have good use cases and with solid team behind them.
Pages:
Jump to: