Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoint down - page 2. (Read 694 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 12:29:00 AM
Yes price reduction alcoin that's because price bitcoin now down, but not forever, the price bitcoin will ride, and the price alkoin other will ride anyway.
Activity: 140
May 01, 2018, 12:24:17 AM
in my view, why altcoin is down because people who want to destroy their bitcoin spread false news about bitcoin. And people who read their fake news start selling their bitcoins cheaply. And so many people panic, sell their own coins, and some whales sell, so it's all red But I believe it will not last long.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 01, 2018, 12:17:01 AM
what actually happens why altcoin all red blush
Altcoin is currently experiencing a decline. when the decline occurs, the best thing to do is invest. in addition to tackling the decline, investing is also able to increase the price of coins.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 01, 2018, 12:03:07 AM

I do not know why altcoin turns red, what might be red because bitcoin prices are not stable and still decreasing, but with this red altcoin state you can invest in promising altcoins and buy altcoins that have good growth for the future,

They are in red because bitcoin is down, that is the reason, even if bitcoin will go up altcoins will sometimes go down as well.
The market is really unpredictable and I think those who hold and put orders at the right timing will profit.
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

I do not know why altcoin turns red, what might be red because bitcoin prices are not stable and still decreasing, but with this red altcoin state you can invest in promising altcoins and buy altcoins that have good growth for the future,

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:30:43 PM
The answer to that is simple and obvious- Bitcoin is falling down and everyone else just follows. Every altcoin on the market has a strong correlation with main player- BTC, so if the price of it falls down every other altcoin follows. And in the case of bitcoin growth we also see the growth of alts.
Activity: 56
April 13, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

Stop worrying if you find that all crypto is turning red, why? it's very cheap and many investors are happy with this because its cheap. Just hold your current coin and wait for its value to increase again until its peak this 2018. Believe me its worth the wait.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
April 12, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
this is a Q of a beginner Cheesy well i will tell you, the best part of a dip is to hold and buy more.
selling your tokens at dip will never help you and will just make you more miserable in the future. how did i say that ? well, you are not looking of future but the day now. cutting the holding will give you a headache soon and i am pretty sure of that. well, you are new and experience is the best teacher. so wait and be miserable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 03:19:19 PM
No need to worry about this. Soon it will start to grow up. This is due to some circumstances. Interest in it is growing and confidence too. And this is the most important thing.
Activity: 176
February 09, 2018, 06:10:03 PM
In current times we are observing the resumption in values, and slowly the panic is going away, but we must not be content with these numbers, we should be more attentive to a possible downfall again, I'm just comparing the charts 5, 4 and 3 years ago. Remind you that it's just an observation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
February 09, 2018, 03:52:44 PM
This is a new trend of the market that basically almost all the coins simultaneously in a pamp or in a dump. This gives an opportunity to do successful forecasts
Activity: 434
February 09, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
The market has changed very much if compared with last year, maybe because of the fact that in the crypt was added a lot of traders and many newbies believe in kinds of FUD
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
February 09, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
altcoin price is cheap because bitcoin price down, I think this is the cycle of bitcoin because every year the price of bitcoin goes down. but this is not a big problem, bitcoin prices will rise in the mid and end of the year, so now is the best time to buy coin, bitcoin or altcoin, hodl and get profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
In fact, such a price jump in the market is a gift of God. Use this to buy a good altcoins, this is an ideal opportunity to make good money
Activity: 386
February 08, 2018, 09:03:33 AM
I heard some news that some countries are banning the traformation and platform in some country so the prices of the coins are going down rapidly with such kind of bad news.
Yes there some news in other countries banning trading and platform that affect on bitcoin and altcoins price is dropping.  But anyway soon the price of all crypto currencies will be back into normal, maybe after this february.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
February 08, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
When every market come in correction mode then every coin drops down at its happen every year don't panic as this up's and down's come regularly in this market
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 08, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
Because Bitcoin has so much negative news lately, some are real and some are fake, but we do not recognize it, so many people are panicking, selling their own coins, and some whales are selling, so they are all red But I believe this will not last long.
And one thing with bitcoin is that whatever happens to it in a crazy way, will crazily affect all the market. However, the reds are almost out and very soon, we should start seeing some greens. This is a wide market correction as the case maybe and a long one that we have all been awaiting for a long time, so best to just load in now and wait for another ride to profit.

It is a bear market indeed. I am sure by now they should have been getting to the point where they are done with the market and there is just nothing to sell again. The bad news is mainly generated for the bears to take over. If you have noticed, when the bulls are about to start, after the institutions have loaded up, the media tends toward being positive on bitcoin and when they have sold out and want to get back in, they generate FUD.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 08:31:54 AM
Of course the altcoins will fall, because our boss falls. And when bitcoin falls, everything else falls, including the mood of people who bought this bitcoin for $ 20,000. I'm certainly not one of those. Grin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
February 08, 2018, 08:27:23 AM
Some countries are banning the trading and platforms of the coins so the prices of them will be influenced bby them and the price will go up again with time going by.
You have fallen on FUD that created by those are hating the cryptocurrency. A lot of countries are not seriously banning bitcoin. We are waiting for FOMO news to make crypto goes up again.
How the majority of crypto users see another signal from the market. We will break another ATH at the end of this year.
Activity: 308
February 08, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
I heard some news that some countries are banning the traformation and platform in some country so the prices of the coins are going down rapidly with such kind of bad news.
Pages:
Jump to: