Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoint down - page 7. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 04:58:08 AM
what actually happens why altcoin all red blush
Its a sale. Buy now all are rushing to buy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 06, 2018, 04:57:59 AM
I think a bear market in cryptocurrency markets has come.
That is a sign of a bear market, as more and more bad news is beginning to emerge as countries tighten their grip on bitcoin, such as facebook and other media restrictions on ICO advertising.
Activity: 471
February 06, 2018, 04:56:53 AM

yes you are right altcoin the price drops because bitcoin as the parent of all digital currency cryptocurrency decreased the price it will make altcoin price also come down.
Activity: 336
February 06, 2018, 04:53:53 AM
I think why is the altcoin going down because of the people who want bitcoin destroy they spread a fake news about bitcoin. And the people who read the fake news they imidiately start selling their bitcoin for the cheap price. After this big dump its has another big pumo because whales are not using panic selling but its panic buying they buy bitcoin so its the reason for the big pump
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 04:53:18 AM
Because Bitcoin has so much negative news lately, some are real and some are fake, but we do not recognize it, so many people are panicking, selling their own coins, and some whales are selling, so they are all red But I believe this will not last long.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
February 06, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
This is because of the FUDs spreading in the internet and in the NEWS. Another reason maybe considered is that the China government already took action which may shock anyone living in China. China already implemented the total crypto ban.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 04:43:36 AM
Now all the Crypto currency is cheap and it means they can be bought advantageously. I can advise still Snov, Doge, very promising NEO. This conclusion was reached by analysts of one of the rating agencies. They see NEO in the same perspective as ETH
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 04:34:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: