Pages:
Author

Topic: AltHub - 15 Currencies Multicoin Faucet *Claim ADA PURA PINK XLM RDD and more* - page 2. (Read 16408 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I can see more shortlinks added recently including the Fire Links, Adlinkz and Vive. Hoping more to come.
Don't forget to collect your power claim today!

If I miss one day in collecing the power claim, it is reset to zero, right?  Huh

That's what the owner told me. But I think it is not as strict as you need to claim exactly 24 hours after the previous claim. I once claim it around 40 hours after the previous claim, and it is still good. My best guess is once the 24 hour timer runs out, we still have another 24 hours to collect the gift before our power claims are voided.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2

If I miss one day in collecing the power claim, it is reset to zero, right?  Huh
Hit lvl 7 and gain access to exchange! This can greatly increase the payout for your favorite coin.
The survey regarding litecoin withrdrawal from AltHub is still up. I root for Faucet Hub. How about you? Click the link below to participate.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_FrR48VUj-MypKC-BRNoUQ3bvxLpVLKb19l4QZdFwcFianw/viewform
Follow AltHub on Twitter @althubclub for latest update!
The withdrawals of DOGE and LTC to FaucetHub charge a transaction fee of 1.5%.
AltHub is discussing whether to include IOTA. The withdrawal can be a bit complicated due to the unique address feature. Have a read here if your are interested.

https://twitter.com/althubclub/status/1048048879533547520
Remember to collect your power claim from the bonus page every day!

Hi mate, thank you for using my referral link. That's actually not an error, it is just that there is no more shortlinks available for the day. I have discussed with the owner before regarding this. He said they can't find anymore reliable shortlink providers that pay. So, I guess we just have to live with that until they find more shortlink providers that fit their bills.

As far as I understand it is actually not the matter of available shortlinks but there's just a limit for claims established per user. My current limit is 100 claims per day.
I moved up today to the 4th level but the claim limit hasn't changed.

Nevertheless, I do like this faucet  Grin

As to withdrawals, I can see that the fee varies for each coin. What is the best coin in terms of fees to withdraw funds from this faucet?

Believe me mate, level has nothing to do with limit of claims. It has been one month since I started on this faucet and just hit level 12 not too long ago. The number of claims available if fluctuating everyday based on shortlinks available. Shortlinks providers pay the owner and the owner pays us. Some shortlink provider only allow one entry per device/ip from one website and some allow more. For example, Elibtc allows maybe up to 40 entries a day and that's why most of our daily claims from AltHub are actually through solving the Elibtc shortlinks. If you are using Fire Faucet, you can actually see clearly how many daily entries allowed by some common shortlink providers. Anyway this is my understanding of how shortlinks work and there is every chance that I might be wrong.

I am sorry I don't know the answer for your question. I didn't actually compare them before as I only focus on one or two coins. I use the exchange service very often XD Maybe you can send a support message to the owner to get details of the transaction fee. I believe the fees highly depend on how much the blockchains are charging them though. Newer coins are normally charging much lower transaction fee.

Hi mate, thank you for using my referral link. That's actually not an error, it is just that there is no more shortlinks available for the day. I have discussed with the owner before regarding this. He said they can't find anymore reliable shortlink providers that pay. So, I guess we just have to live with that until they find more shortlink providers that fit their bills.

As far as I understand it is actually not the matter of available shortlinks but there's just a limit for claims established per user. My current limit is 100 claims per day.
I moved up today to the 4th level but the claim limit hasn't changed.

Nevertheless, I do like this faucet  Grin

As to withdrawals, I can see that the fee varies for each coin. What is the best coin in terms of fees to withdraw funds from this faucet?
Hello, faucetexpert

I've joined althub under you a couple of days ago.

Have you, or anybody else ever experienced "Error! No shortlink for use!" ?

It happened exactly after my 100th claim today. Undecided

Hello, faucetexpert

I've joined althub under you a couple of days ago.

Have you, or anybody else ever experienced "Error! No shortlink for use!" ?

It happened exactly after my 100th claim today. Undecided
Edited my post to include more updated info.
You can follow Twitter @althubclub for latest updates in this faucet.
Update:

2 more cryptocurrencies added, UBIQ and PIVX! Enjoy!
Hit lvl 7 and gain access to exchange! This can greatly increase the payout for your favorite coin.
1 power claim = 1% loyalty bonus

Get your daily power claim from the bonus area!
Pages:
Jump to: