Pages:
Author

Topic: AltHub - 15 Currencies Multicoin Faucet *Claim ADA PURA PINK XLM RDD and more* - page 3. (Read 16408 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Breaking:

There are some problems with Tron (TRX) withdrawals for the moment. Please wait or use the exchange and withdraw your funds in other coins.

Problem solved! TRX withdrawal is back.
From my personal experience, withdrawal over weekend can take longer than usual.
Update:

The support system is now available. Drop a message if you have any problem with the faucet.
Update:

The referral page has been modified and now it only shows recent entries to avoid overly long page.
Breaking:

There are some problems with Tron (TRX) withdrawals for the moment. Please wait or use the exchange and withdraw your funds in other coins.
I have managed to contact the faucet owner on FH. The miner is seriously bugged and the site automatically logs you off after 30 mins of "inactivity" making mining totally useless.

He told me he will have a look on this issue and will notify on the site when solved. Keeping an eye on this faucet as it gives some coins I am interested in

I am not familiar with the mining on this faucet. Hope your issue resolves soon. That must be very frustrating. Let's hope this faucet improving bit by bit. Love the altcoins there, especially cardano  Grin

I'm keeping an eye on it because I'd like to gather some Tron and Stellar if I can

Yea, it's hard for us to find a faucet to collect those altcoins until faucet hub or perhaps coinpot decides to support them.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
I have managed to contact the faucet owner on FH. The miner is seriously bugged and the site automatically logs you off after 30 mins of "inactivity" making mining totally useless.

He told me he will have a look on this issue and will notify on the site when solved. Keeping an eye on this faucet as it gives some coins I am interested in

I am not familiar with the mining on this faucet. Hope your issue resolves soon. That must be very frustrating. Let's hope this faucet improving bit by bit. Love the altcoins there, especially cardano  Grin

I'm keeping an eye on it because I'd like to gather some Tron and Stellar if I can

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

A survey regarding litecoin withrdrawal from AltHub is up. I root for Faucet Hub. How about you? Click the link below to participate.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_FrR48VUj-MypKC-BRNoUQ3bvxLpVLKb19l4QZdFwcFianw/viewform
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
riceveid coin rdd!good!!!
wanted to know that it's been 24 hours since the request for rdd withdrawal when they arrive at my wallet?user:massenzio77

Hi, I am actually not the owner of this faucet, just a user. It did take quite a while for them to pay me via faucet hub. Maybe 12 hours or so. I am not sure about direct wallet transaction. I haven't tried it yet.

They are building a support ticket system for inquiries in the future from what I heard. But, it is not available yet. Hope we can have it soon so we can at least know where to ask for help when we are facing problem with the faucet.

Anyway, I suggest you to be patient and wait for at least another day or so. If you are still having problem with withdrawal afterwards, I actually have the faucet owner's faucet hub contact. I will pm you about his contact if necessary. But I will try to avoid spreading his contact around for now. 

Good luck.
 wanted to know that it's been 24 hours since the request for rdd withdrawal when they arrive at my wallet?user:massenzio77
Update:

An exchange Service has been added into this faucet. Only users with level 7 and above can use this service.
1 paymet receveid game!good faucet!!! Grin
Update:

Two more cryptocurrencies added into AltHub: Ethereum Classic (ETC) and GameCredits (GAME).
Pages:
Jump to: