Pages:
Author

Topic: AltHub - 15 Currencies Multicoin Faucet *Claim ADA PURA PINK XLM RDD and more* - page 4. (Read 16408 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Update:

Power Claims is the loyalty bonus system. 1 power claim equals to 1% bonus on our claims. The maximum power claims we can get is 100%.

The leveling system has no function for the moment. But according to the owner, there will be an exchange service in the future that can only be unlocked at level 5 - 10 or so.

I joined under your referral link.Indeed,the concept behind making a large multi coin faucet is very good but there is little to no information given at how the faucet works at all! I cannot even find a FAQ.I don't know if "Claim Power" reffers to the amount of satoshis earned from the claim being increased,but it seems there is no use to it at all.
Will update this post.

The withdraw minimum is too high in my opinion,and the website is full of miners even if "Miner" feature is not activated.

Thank you for using my referral link. Yea, this faucet looks well-designed but leaves us the users completely in the dark. I really hope they will improve in the near future.

I admit the withdrawal limit is quite high, but it is not really that bad though. Based on current claim rate, i should be able to reach LTC withdrawal limit after working on it for a week or so. I have seen worse from other faucets Cheesy

Regarding the hidden miner problem though, I am not facing the same issue. My CPU activity is completely normal when I am staying on the website claiming from the faucet. I normally condemn a faucet straight away if there is a hidden miner without consent.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
I joined under your referral link.Indeed,the concept behind making a large multi coin faucet is very good but there is little to no information given at how the faucet works at all! I cannot even find a FAQ.I don't know if "Claim Power" reffers to the amount of satoshis earned from the claim being increased,but it seems there is no use to it at all.
Will update this post.

The withdraw minimum is too high in my opinion,and the website is full of miners even if "Miner" feature is not activated.
https://i2.wp.com/faucetexpert.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/althub.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

We can claim and mine 15 cryptocurrencies from this faucet for the moment including: TRX, XVG, DOGE, ETN, SYS, ADA, PURA, PINK, XLM, RDD, LTC, ETC, GAME, UBQ, and PIVX.
Each currency has its own timer and claims limit per day.
Withdrawal to faucet hub is only supported for DOGE and LTC it seems. Others need to be withdrawn to private wallets.

This faucet has a leveling system. We can gain access to the exchange service once we reach Lvl 7. Other than that, nothing more about the leveling system for the time being.

Another feature is power claim, which is another form of loyalty bonus. 1 power claim equal to 1% loyalty bonus. To get more power claims, we need to go to the bonus area to claim on daily basis. EXP is also rewarded when we get the bonus everyday.

We can earn 20 percent of our referrals' claims from this faucet.

Visit my blog here and lets try this faucet out together.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/2018/09/03/testing-althub-need-your-help/
Pages:
Jump to: