Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do? - page 10. (Read 4258 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
July 25, 2018, 01:14:41 AM
If you have any it is good time to hold meantime selling btc also appreciated because there should be a correction in a short time for it. In that time alts will be a little bit fine may be also fine for selling
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:13:31 AM
I think that the red market was left behind and now we see only green
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 01:09:32 AM
When the price growth of bitcoin stops, capitalization will gradually flow into altcoins and their growth will begin, just HODL.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
Crypto is going the same road, last year was a very similar situation, when BTC goes to the moon and alts goes to dip. But, when BTC stopped rise on December, we all remember, what happened next. So, just hodl! Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 01:01:51 AM
Now in times of crisis, you need to hold coins as long as possible. Do not panic, because otherwise, just sell coins with a heavy loss.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 25, 2018, 12:55:59 AM
Just hold on tight. Things will change. Bitcoin already showing good bullish trend and soon the altcoins will follow. This is how it works, and the time is about to arrive so no need to panic. Just a little more patience and the reward is around the corner.
Activity: 294
July 25, 2018, 12:54:32 AM
I am confident that the situation in the crypto market will gradually recover, there is no need to succumb to panic and leave our projects now, recovery is possible from this year already.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:49:43 AM
The best thing we could do is to hold our tokens. Buy more during the dump, yes we may be tempted to sell our tokens because we are afraid to lost more, but hopefully everything will be as fine. just keep on holding.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 24, 2018, 12:14:01 AM
When the market become bearish its the best time for me to accumulate more low cap alts. This strategy really works on me and I always gain big profits always.when the market becomes bullish again.
everytime the market start to pump BTC, altcoins start to drop, by that time, we have to be very careful when buying altcoins, it may be a good chance to buy cheap altcoins but we may never know when the price will stop falling, so choosing a good time to buy altcoin is the key to the high profit invesment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:07:06 AM
When alts are bleeding , i take that opportunity to grab more of it. Its low risk and you can be sure that when the market goes up you will get profits from it and its proven and tested successfully.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 11:52:01 PM
When the market become bearish its the best time for me to accumulate more low cap alts. This strategy really works on me and I always gain big profits always.when the market becomes bullish again.
Activity: 123
July 23, 2018, 11:42:01 PM
Well I didn't buy eth when I saw it in March or somewhere then for 20 a unit. I'm pretty certain alts need to be tied to usdt to have any rise sustainability, but really I'm just trying to fathem how Monero, Litecoin, or Ripple actually became somewhat stable. So yeah, first alts to usdt really win!
Activity: 74
July 23, 2018, 11:41:10 PM
When BTC goes up: Everyone rushes to buy BTC and alts go down. Alts do not maintain their satoshi value and benefit from the BTC run on a fiat basis. At best, they break even in fiat terms.

When BTC falls: Everyone either hodls their BTC or goes back to fiat. Nobody rushes back into alts, alts hold or lose their satoshi value and their fiat prices plummet.

When BTC stalls: alts seem to just stall as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 11:36:59 PM
Playing investment is a tense thing, whether the coin that we invest will have a high selling price later.
While the selling price is low we should not panic keep calm so to overcome it would be wise if we invest some crypto that we think can give advantage, so if there is one crypto that fail there is still another crypto that will cover the losses of the coin and total funds that we invest not be useless.

With the current market condition it is in bearish trends of all altcoins and we need to be calm and more patience at this point of time to avoid great losses. Dont try to make any trading as of now as the crypto market are in bleeding.
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
Just have to hold and wait.
Lol. It's so correct admonition that I can't add anything new. Hold and wait, hold and wait xD
copper member
Activity: 378
July 20, 2018, 06:47:49 AM
Every market need correction  time after huge rally. Yeah in this time one should invest in those coin which do not affected by this correction too much. Many altcoin can give good return  even now
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 06:38:54 AM
Reading this thread I have already finished one cup of Moccacino coffee, quite enough to take patience when I see this drastic Altcoins make my estimate decrease by about 45%.

But if you believe that your Altcoins will go up then just hold it, if you are not sure then stoploss with your loss. For me in these circumstances HodL is the only one way.
Activity: 434
July 20, 2018, 03:41:26 AM
The last two months in the crypto market were a nightmare, prices fell sharply. But now the prices have reached their minimum, this year it will be possible to notice the price recovery.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
Market has been on red mode for most of the year. Thankfully some fundamental news about ETF and SEC seems to be turning the market around. Let us hope it will mark the beginning of the crypto bull run for 2018
Activity: 19
July 17, 2018, 08:01:07 AM
Just have to hold and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: