Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do? - page 5. (Read 4257 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
Participate in future projects on the similarity cointroops, casper. online io and average the position opening price. These are the best decisions you can make.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
We saw global downtrend this year, and if I knew this will happen I would sell all my coins and wait the best price to buy. But unfortunately, you never know what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked
August 23, 2018, 01:36:13 PM
Don't forget alts are tied to bitcoin....as it goes alts go plus currently it's dominance is over 53%!
Projects that have a strong community are rarely down double digits even in these times some are even showing small daily gains on btc.

A few of my favs.... xspec,raven,wagerr, latx and aro.
Don't get sucked in to buying double digit pump and dump coins.
If you're buying because you're a daily trader and groove on wide swings by all means....carry on.
If you're looking for stability with a potential for long term gain....look for single digits and good communities.

disclaimer -  I'm the community manager for Spectrecoin and hold each of the coins above. Using a new account as my "Legendary" was compromised and I locked it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
It's actually a time of opportunity. With due diligence and proper distribution of investments-you can certainly get rich. It is also a good opportunity to enter crypto for beginners, those who did not have time at the beginning of 2017. Spread your investments between BTC, ETH, XML, NPXS, XSPEC. These are real working products, choose the ratio yourself. And remember - do not invest in crypto more money than you can afford to lose. Good luck to You guys!
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:11:22 AM
Buying and holding I personally don't see any other options ! Soon all will change friends !
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 05:04:07 AM
Yes, the most important thing is not to give in to emotions in a falling market, so it was necessary to go through the time of the fall, even though it was delayed for almost a year, the new altcoins grew up on them could earn, there is a complete change of the market. Need to adapt to the market for continuous profit.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 04:43:04 AM
Now we can see that the global downtrend is going to end soon, so it's the best time to buy cheap altcoins. I feel that soon all coins will go to the new moon again.
Activity: 294
August 23, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
Altcoins are bleeding and this has been the current trend in the market. What you need to do is to  hold your coins/tokens and buy more tokens as the price goes down. This is basically how these things are done. Buy more at cheap prices and enjoy the profits later
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 03:56:31 AM
I invest my money in Spectrecoin (XSPEC).
This project has a small market capitalization due to a lack of marketing, but as we know, the start-up of the company for public relations is very simple.
The conclusion is simple, buy now and keep.
Activity: 215
August 23, 2018, 12:43:43 AM
and even now the market is deteriorating and the price is getting very drastic, but actually this situation makes me confused about what I have to do, I once wanted to take the decision to leave the crypto world because the conditions are getting worse, but I undermined that intention, and I believed in the prediction that the market would recover at the end of this year, and I tried to be patient until the end of this year, so what I did when the market experienced bleeding was to remain patient waiting for the market recovery will happen or not.
Activity: 461
August 22, 2018, 11:26:31 PM
Cryptocurrency is experiencing a down trend and the downfall of value. But this not mean that it will be a permanent . I believe what market experiencing now is normal and a preparation for another bull run this year. So I just patiently waiting for this to happen.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
Right now the Bitcoin market dominance is pushing upwards. The figure is 53% now and the trend is positive. By the end of this year, we can expect this dominance to reach 70% or 80% mark. Only the best alts are going to survive and you need to make your investments keeping this in mind.
Activity: 198
August 22, 2018, 11:10:25 PM
During this time, it is best to stop watching your blockiness and do something to relax your mind. Keeping the mind stable is better. If you have cut losses, consider the time to buy. Prices can also fall further.
Activity: 102
August 22, 2018, 11:05:13 PM
I agree with you. At present, the cryptocurrency market is indeed a bloody market, but at this critical time, I hope that people must remain calm, maintain a good attitude, do not panic, wait patiently for the right time, and soon Will usher in a bull market
Activity: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:01:44 PM
If your in a solid alt coin I would simple hodl and stay the course.  If the fundamentals have not changed you could also dollar cost average to a lower price so you can realize a profit sooner.  Lots of options if you have picked a quality coin.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
August 22, 2018, 10:58:02 PM
Until this August the alts trade still continued. Hopefully as soon as possible stop and crypto prices can be immediately normal and passionate. My advice is to hold it in order not to lose more for now
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 10:49:26 PM
possibly when altcoins are bleeding like today, we could purchase again so our normal purchase cost will down and we could be hoping to see the high cost later. however, as other individuals stated, I won't offer my coin regardless of whether the cost is down too profound and I just need to purchase the coin yet just the huge coins that I will purchase in light of the fact that the shot for this coin to go up will dependably there.
Activity: 122
August 22, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
Yes, I agree with you. At present, this market is still falling, but we need to maintain enough patience because I am still optimistic about this market. I believe it will rise again, so I believe that it will last until the end. Will be able to get profits from this market.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 22, 2018, 10:39:21 PM
I think there is two option when alts started to bleed. I mean, you can choose to hodl till the market gets better. Or you can immediately sell, and buy it back at a lower price, but of course it’s very risky.
The risk adds excitement and deep assessment, if you will be able to manage doing this type of trade, you'll be able to recover quicker than waiting for the entire market to recover, it's not an easy task to deal with but enjoyable if you will be able to play smart from this market, the bloody market can also bring good chance to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 139
August 22, 2018, 10:00:25 PM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

Unfortunately 2018 has been quite dismal and many people have lost out. Some are taking bigger pain than others depending on when you entered the market. People who joined late last year when we saw the record highs and now their coins have lost 90% of their value.
I believe there is still inherent worth in a coin that has real tech and developers backing it...even if the price is not reflecting it. Mass adoption of crypto is still some years away unfortunately and the globalists are doing their best to create FUD in the marketplace. Everyday i see negative stories in the mainstream media. You need to ask yourself why is the inherent bias against cryptocurrency? People with power simply do not want to relinquish which is understandable but I believe 100% that crypto will win and those who HODL will benefit in the long term.

Keep the faith people, keep the faith!!

Yes, keep the faith. Be patient. Do not panic when everything turns red. I prefer to hold my coins now rather than panic selling. I think it is also a good time to buy coins while they are still low.
Pages:
Jump to: