Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do? - page 9. (Read 4257 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 27, 2018, 10:25:03 PM
Might have to bandage this wound with a wet wipes so as not to get too much blood flowing.
Since every Altcoins went down then my fortofolio was reduced and it made me nervous. LOL

My estimate is reduced to 55% of Altcoins TRON, hopefully next year I will return my money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 08:01:03 AM
While many people think the best thing to do at this point is panic sell, I would want to think otherwise. If every single person in this market had panicked sell, I'm sure there wouldn't be anyone left in the trade by now. This is the time to be patient and hodl your coins. Greens are going to come, hopefully soon, and you wouldn't want to be out of the market when it does come.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 07:39:58 AM
The bloodbath in the market has been a major to everyone who is invested in the crypto industry and while it has been a time of lamentation to many, it has also been a good time for some others, who say it as an opportunity to get the coins at a cheaper rate and invest in them. Now isn't the time to panic because your coins are not doing as much as you want them to do, instead, be patient and hodl your coins. Time will tell.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
Even despite the periodic fall of the market, you still need to keep and wait for the rise!
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 06:25:43 AM
If you are experiencing altcoin bleeding and you are still a newbie, better wait for the time to pass until the market has recovered. Even a pro trader is struggling to have a profit in a bleeding market, so better avoid it and don't be tempted.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:04:04 AM
until the middle of this year, it drew increasingly occur. the bloody market still continues but not bad on last January. many have already returned and convinced a recovery will occur. but many who stuck it because just dump it. be patient and continue to diligently can indeed provide the key to success. but until when it should be done there will be no one could know for sure.
Activity: 49
July 26, 2018, 01:02:51 AM
Hey, my friends, hello, in my opinion, I think the market altions are not bleeding. It is because of the decline in the market that they can really recognize their value. I think in this amendment, they can survive better. . All we have to do now is hold your coin and wait patiently.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 01:00:43 AM
Many times after I sell, the price go up, so for now I rather win big or let it go to zero. I won't sell my coins at a loss, never.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
July 26, 2018, 12:53:13 AM
When you are lose then Hold your coins and sell only when you are in profit and make sure that you invest in good project otherwise holding in Dip can be a big loss. Always try to do some research before you invest in any project.
Activity: 560
July 26, 2018, 12:52:31 AM
If possible, I try not to give in to emotions and panic. Therefore I do not hurry with the sale of my projects, I believe in their potential and further growth after the market recovery.
Activity: 644
July 26, 2018, 12:36:17 AM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
Cutloss is the best way to do but remember that it depends on the loss you have right now because it might bounce back anytime. But if you lose only a small percentage, better to cutloss immediately before it dump hard.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 03:24:46 AM
Crypto is going the same road, last year was a very similar situation, when BTC goes to the moon and alts goes to dip. But, when BTC stopped rise on December, we all remember, what happened next. So, just hodl! Smiley
Well hopefully it will same happens last year when ETF got rejected and the bulls goes to altcoins and hopefully right now it will happen again but I am very positive no matter what news it is Bitcoin and Altcoins will go to the moon.
Activity: 51
July 25, 2018, 03:02:32 AM
This would be the time of panic for new investors.But actually, this is the exact time to buy more coins and increase our holdings. The market will grow again and we will be profitable
Activity: 490
July 25, 2018, 02:43:53 AM
Currently we really know that the market is red, all in red with very big percent of decreasing. It is like a bull market. But now, the market is still recovering. I don't note that the altcoin swill dead. In this case, the cryptos that have very good concepts may survive from the red market and going stronger again after the recovery.

Activity: 71
July 25, 2018, 02:19:47 AM
For me hodling and buying more is the best thing to do now.that the market is down. am currently holding privcy and nobs hoping to buy more now that everything is down
Activity: 268
July 25, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
Just hold, the safest strategy is to keep your tokens and average positions on them. I lost money many times because I did not have the patience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 02:06:24 AM
Absolutely bruh...the almost all the altcoins are bleeding and it is quite strange that bitcoin is also rising. What can we really do if not to wait for the market to rise because if you are to sell right now you will lose huge income but i hope the altcoins start to rise with time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 25, 2018, 01:55:39 AM
There is nothing much to do if you have been caught up in the bleed order than waiting it out. That is why it has always been advisable to always take profit always when they are available because any little thing can just take them out. Just wait for a more stabilized market.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
July 25, 2018, 01:19:29 AM
Unfortunately, everyone has directed their investments to BTC. Unfortunately, the people continue to collapse because people have not spent their money on the bottoms. But when the saturation in BTC is over, we will see a tremendous rise in the bottom. What is important here is to stay away from buying and selling panic.
It's the usual pattern, money comes into bitcoin and bitcoin price increase while the value of alts against btc tank. When the price of bitcoin stabilize then the money will move into alts so if you are still holding alts just be patient, the only way the money doesn't flow into alts is when the price of bitcoin suddenly decrease.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
July 25, 2018, 01:17:01 AM
Unfortunately, everyone has directed their investments to BTC. Unfortunately, the people continue to collapse because people have not spent their money on the bottoms. But when the saturation in BTC is over, we will see a tremendous rise in the bottom. What is important here is to stay away from buying and selling panic.
Pages:
Jump to: