Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do? - page 30. (Read 4258 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
It's normal! Time to buy while at cheap price.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 11:03:15 AM
I'm also Worried about the Markets Bleeds.Lets wait and watch ..what's Next
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 14, 2018, 10:58:34 AM
In cryotocurrency investment you need much patience to earn profits if you are panic selling while the price is falling you gonna lose all your money.So be prepared what to do when the price is falling and invest only on longterm coins then it will reduce the risks of losing our investment.There are some cheap coins available with great potential in future so use coinmarket cap for investing picking up which coin will be suitable for your investment.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
truth be told 80 % or more of these coins will never amount to much if anything at all, so I wouldnt hodl the vast majority....can you trade them and make money? some of them sure

Activity: 354
Merit: 2
January 14, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
hodl is the key. unless you do panic sell.
Activity: 40
January 14, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
thị trường lên xuống là điều tất yếu, 2017 là năm thành công của coin mlm nhưng tôi tin 2018 sẽ là đế chế của coin truyền thống, với những coi mang giá trị thật sẽ tồn tại sau đợt điều chỉnh này. Đừng lo lắng, bạn hãy phân tích công nghệ và giá trị của đồng coin để hold. tôi tin bạn sẽ thành công Smiley
Activity: 42
January 14, 2018, 10:47:38 AM
Give them a Time to Heal them.They will go stronger after their Recovery  Cool
Activity: 5
January 14, 2018, 10:43:22 AM
Correction is normal, it is also the opportunity to buy back again. Only newbies would be sad if the market decline up to 50%. While newbies are panicking, whales are celebrating and accumulate more.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
i think i will watch carefully
token that i hold start to losing profit, i sell it already and then now i want to search entry point again
I dont see this situation as panic because , whole market is swinging from 700 billion market cap to 750. it is quite stable compared to other situations . I hold and wont sell.
nice information, so this is panic selling..
Activity: 27
January 14, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
The whole crypto-money market is starting to fall, and I think it might be in the short term. It may be a good choice to sell all of them now.

https://karasuden.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/drunk-bait.jpg
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
January 14, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
I dont see this situation as panic because , whole market is swinging from 700 billion market cap to 750. it is quite stable compared to other situations . I hold and wont sell.
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
January 14, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
Keep a strong mind and hold onto your cryptos if you believe they are great projects.  The market will eventually recover as it has many times in the past.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
January 14, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
I see purely red in the market right now, eventhough this is the current rate of most of altcoins, still there are stable altcoins that can be invested and this is the good time to invest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 14, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
I think it is due to new market entrants that entered like 2-3 months ago, they seem to withdraw their funds due to ban fud news, once steady growth in marketcap start again we will see alts back with force.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
January 14, 2018, 10:33:05 AM
we must be patient and hold the coin. because even though the current price of the coin is down we can believe if the price of the coin will rise significantly. if you have a lot of capital money you can buy coins with low prices in large quantities.
Activity: 27
January 14, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

Who's panicking?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 14, 2018, 10:32:17 AM
The whole crypto-money market is starting to fall, and I think it might be in the short term. It may be a good choice to sell all of them now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
It is always normal. Correction is a normal to alt. HODL key and buy more at dip.

Indeed, it's normal because all coins  do like Bitcoin and Ethereum and there should be always a correction everyone the price surges high.
Hold your coins as long you can and time will come when they're pumping then you can do whatever you want, either hold more or dump.

I would agree also with your statements. Altcoins are currently going through the big changes and the correction is significantly changing the odds of the specifical altcoins. It is the best time to invest right now but to invest properly you must be acquainted with the specific coin you are believing in. Bitcoin and Ethereum will for sure go back to the growth curve and for the other altcoins, I am recommending Monero because its correction fall is very low now. All who are smart enough will hold onto the altcoins that have the good possibility of the future growth. The smartest thing is to be patient because the market will soon recover again and even more investors will be attracted towards it and that will pump the cryptos up.
Activity: 70
January 14, 2018, 10:28:28 AM
There's always going to be corrections - but it doesn't feel like Alts are going to be as low as they were before last years rises - Siacoin - as an example shows an upward trend long term - Eth too.  Bitcoin may well break out a lot higher - some people predict $1m per coin at some stage - which would give it the stability needed for mass uptake.  Personally I just research, if i like the feel of a project/coin or there are upcoming releases - caspar for example - then i may dip in.  Depends on teh personality and aversion to risk i guess - or you can just ride the waves!
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Cointed. The Future of the Money
January 14, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
you can hodl , run around in panick, sell everything and buy something nice. lots of options on what to do

Good summary on what can be done but it doesn't seem like helping to the person who is asking the question. First of all my main advice would be to you that you should learn to be calm even if your coins are going down. Most of the times good coins makes you profit in long run which means when you wait and don't sell them .
Pages:
Jump to: