Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts coin vs BTC - page 10. (Read 2203 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
all possibilities can happen, I think bitcoin and altcoin are just as good in the future. It's just that the two coins have different classes, bitcoin can produce a lot but requires large and long-term capital. Whereas altcoin is cheaper but suitable for daily trading.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 08:55:14 AM
The truth is, there is no yardstick to measure or know the next big thing, whether Altcoins or BTC. Actually comparing altcoins with BTC is a no no. If there is mass adoption, it starts with Btc, get the clear picture. Although one can make more gains by holding some alts, it's same way you can loose big by holding too. Let's just keep believing crypto has a great future, whether you hold Altcoins or Bitcoin.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 28, 2018, 08:41:18 AM
I still believ ethat bitcoin is really greater than altcoin. Bitcoin is more great becaus e all crypto coin is really depend on the bitcoin status. Because e If bitcoin fall all other coin will also fall, I think bitcoin is still the king, even of there are so many potential coin on the feild I still believe that bitcoin will be the most amazing.
if it's about price then I agree that bitcoin is far better than altcoin, but if it's about development and technology I think altcoin is better than bitcoin.each has their own strengths and weaknesses
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 07:42:41 AM
It was my mistake 2 years ago when I first started investing in crypto assets. Then altcoins grew actively and faster than bitcoin and I was sure that it is necessary to invest in them to earn more money. but the last year showed that if I invested only in bitcoin, I would now earn more. Altcoins are very unpredictable , you can earn 1000%, and then, if you don't sell in time, you get a loss of 2000%.
Activity: 448
October 28, 2018, 07:39:03 AM
It will be interesting to see the capitalization of the currency at least twice as much. And where it will be
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
October 28, 2018, 07:22:00 AM
I still believ ethat bitcoin is really greater than altcoin. Bitcoin is more great becaus e all crypto coin is really depend on the bitcoin status. Because e If bitcoin fall all other coin will also fall, I think bitcoin is still the king, even of there are so many potential coin on the feild I still believe that bitcoin will be the most amazing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 28, 2018, 07:12:04 AM
Whenever comparing Altcoins agains Bitcoin, the comparison isn't fair because the magnitude of price differences between some of these Altcoins is unfair. Generally, BTC is better than Altcoins but these such as ETH are also good coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 07:04:25 AM
Currently i am not confident about alts, so i predict that bitcoin is the best for investment. Becouse when market will pump then bitcoin will pump at First.  So no need to risk, i am stay With bitcoin.     
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 28, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

there is a lot of shitcoin that becomes junk and this will continue to be played by traders and discarded, try to see and learn that.
there is no one atlcoin that is more supportive than bitcoin, because bitcoin is a figure behind its decline and growth
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 28, 2018, 06:42:32 AM
Earlier alts grew very well when bitcoin froze in place. And now they are just like bitcoin. Therefore, it is better to be in Bitcoin.

On a bull market mid/small alts will show better results in comparison to Bitcoin and top coins by market capitalization.
Not really, small alt tend to looks bullish because the market capitalization of the coin is quite low and still having immature market which means open to market manipulation by some sort of whales.
BTC is quite hard to be manipulated and requires so much resources and that's why the market movement is relatively slow.
actually the Bitcoin with Altcoin is the same, they have a development that continues to increase as time goes by that triggered their prices to continue to rise higher and expensive. so this has been an advantage to have and support for the development of future coins.
 but I'm more open to the more Altcoin it comes in.
copper member
Activity: 210
October 28, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

I think its hard to compare this two cryptocurrency as they both important in the this commuity, I agree that most earning is in alts now mostly in bounties but we should not forget the bitcoin is the reasons why alts made.
Activity: 658
October 28, 2018, 06:21:38 AM
It will depend on the coin that you going to buy and amount. As an example, if you buy a dump altcoin around 100$, it will give a better profit than buying small amount BTC. Also if you can buy around 1 BTC it is good than altcoins.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 28, 2018, 05:10:28 AM
Earlier alts grew very well when bitcoin froze in place. And now they are just like bitcoin. Therefore, it is better to be in Bitcoin.

On a bull market mid/small alts will show better results in comparison to Bitcoin and top coins by market capitalization.
Not really, small alt tend to looks bullish because the market capitalization of the coin is quite low and still having immature market which means open to market manipulation by some sort of whales.
BTC is quite hard to be manipulated and requires so much resources and that's why the market movement is relatively slow.
Activity: 125
October 28, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
in my opinion both can be very profitable if you invest wisely,
buy when btc or altcoin touch the lowest price and sell when you get enough profit.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 28, 2018, 05:42:55 AM
Bitcoin has less volatility, this is a big plus for investments for a long time.But altcoins can give a good profit when bitcoin is flat
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
I think you can not invest either only in altcoins or only in bitcoin. In your cryptocurrency portfolio you need to keep both bitcoin and altcoins. Many experts predict bitcoin 100-200-500 thousand dollars per coin, and John McAfee and does 1 million Than good altcoins, so it is the fact that a couple of days, some of them can make x2 of its current price and it is commonplace. And many altcoins and does swing at X10, X100, and the most courageous and HYIP can jump and x1000 and even more.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 28, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 28, 2018, 04:32:29 AM
Activity: 686
October 26, 2018, 11:10:03 PM
Having an investment in coins do have a future, it must be clever in choosing the right coin. Bitcoin is indeed the king and this is a future that will not disappoint, I believe it will have an advantage if you are right in taking it.
Altcoin is also beneficial if you are also right to adopt it, choosing an altcoin for the future is not easy but it must be done to save your assets. Then choose the potential and have a value that will not make you lose.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 11:02:59 PM
I think bitcoin and altcoin are all profitable to make investments, for long-term investment, bitcoin will give you an advantage, the choice is for mid-term investments, there is an altcoin, choose a strong and good potential altcoin, and please start investing in the coin
Pages:
Jump to: