Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts coin vs BTC - page 6. (Read 2203 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
November 05, 2018, 07:55:28 PM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
It really doesn't matter at this moment. All cryptos are on continuous downfall right now. Altcoin and Bitcoin are on the same situation so it would also be hard to determine which one would be more profitable to invest during negative market behavior. So therefore, holding what is already there should be more practical at times like this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
November 05, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.  

Unfortunately yeah is that's true we should knows bitcoin at this current status harder and difficult to predict when their price goes uprise or down.
At this moment there are so many altcoins can give choices who guve benefits at this recent situation of this king of cryptocurrency but need to accept this is a challenge for all all are affected because of bitcoin dropp their value.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 05, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

Talking about crypto is likely to make a high profit in the future, the BTC is the best. Altcoins are only suitable for investment in the short-term. So if you want to invest long-term, I suggest investing only in BTC or ETH and have to hold at least 6 months or more to make a big profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 07:39:05 PM
Well, I will always recommend btc over altcoins. I am saying this because of the current value of btc in the crypto market. Undisputably, most altcoins are down and securing more might be a better choice but securing btc now is the best in terms of comparing values. BTC is always up there in the market but the altcoin might fail you in the end simply because most altcoins are not doing well in the current crypto market. Some end up fading off at a point in time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 06:56:36 PM
Bitcoin - it`s a first crypto and the most popular now. But, this coin not such flexible like altcoins, which targeted on different spheres. I think altcoins - it`s our future.
Yes, not so many people really - really use bitcoin for transactions, because the fees are quite large and the confirmation time is quite long. Most people only use bitcoin as a trading and investment. Actually altcoin has a brighter future than bitcoin, because everything is about things that bitcoin does not have.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 05, 2018, 06:53:17 PM
Bitcoin!

Why do you think that alts are going to be more profitable than btc? It is the one that predicts the market so how it can be alts are going to be more profitable?

Bitcoin vs ALTcoin? we have a different of opinion on how the market behave. Some are still goes to Bitcoin instead of ALTCOIN, the fundamental, market structures, and the consumers behavior are the most critical indicators on investment in the market, they way it is i will still go for Bitcoin since it is the most stable coin in the market as posted, even with the ups and down of the price value of each coin as posted on the market.good luck on your investment either Bitcoin or ALTCOIN.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 06:36:33 PM
Sometime i feel BTC is a one man army who never stop, and no one born to stop him. BTC is the king as we know and continously holding their position from many years. BTC price is going down from last year, but still there value is on high point. Everyone, knows BTC will came back more strongly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 06:31:24 PM
Bitcoin always will be a dictator in crypto market and altcoins always will serve for Bitcoin and will "Listen" what he "Say", Bicause BTC is a big daddy of all existing cryptocurrencies and he is first born crypto in the world.
Activity: 532
November 05, 2018, 05:44:13 PM
For any investor, you need to practice diversification and have both - bitcoin and altcoins in your portfolio, otherwise the risks increase too much. Diversification helps to avoid unnecessary risks during strong market fluctuations.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 06:19:28 PM
Of course, Altcoins will be more profitable, the main thing here is to invest correctly, a very high risk of losing your money. Bitcoin is the safest investment, and it can make a good profit if you sell and buy it on time.
I believe both are profitable so it's much better to involve them because everything can be expected to earn more profits and the possibilities to annoince them as a new exchange payment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 05, 2018, 05:59:12 PM
Of course, Altcoins will be more profitable, the main thing here is to invest correctly, a very high risk of losing your money. Bitcoin is the safest investment, and it can make a good profit if you sell and buy it on time.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 05, 2018, 05:55:03 PM
For any investor, you need to practice diversification and have both - bitcoin and altcoins in your portfolio, otherwise the risks increase too much. Diversification helps to avoid unnecessary risks during strong market fluctuations.
Both side are too good to involve because fluctuation in market explode in high prices so either one of them I think it can having a good profit and able to grow our money day by day.
Activity: 532
November 05, 2018, 05:39:14 PM
Bitcoin - it`s a first crypto and the most popular now. But, this coin not such flexible like altcoins, which targeted on different spheres. I think altcoins - it`s our future.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

If there will be one day, when altcoin will become more powerful and demanded than BTC, this day should take place in a distant future. No way for it to become tomorrow.
Altcoins, in terms of investment, will definitely be more attractive than Bitcoin. There are more than 2000, having the necessary skills you can always find the right one for investing. For stability, I would advise bitcoin.
Activity: 304
November 05, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

If there will be one day, when altcoin will become more powerful and demanded than BTC, this day should take place in a distant future. No way for it to become tomorrow.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 05:04:14 PM
altcoin has the advantage of many different coin variants, I am still optimistic that altcoin and bitcoin can be the best influence of coins in cryptocurrency, this is a good choice for investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 04, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
yes altcoin is more profitable but you can see the risks that occur with higher altcoins are decreasing compared to bitcoin, so it's all up to your choice, want to get a short profit and a lot of it will pose a big risk too
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 04, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
At the moment, btc is winning this battle and will win many more times, the alts are not yet ready to get rid of it and become independent
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 04, 2018, 03:57:50 PM
Well, naturally altcoins are still more profitable than bitcoin , but again you need to choose good coins for storage , but bitcoin is certainly more reliable for a long investment
Activity: 608
November 04, 2018, 03:57:08 PM
You compare one coin with the majority, therefore, responding specifically to your question, I can say that altcoins will be more popular in the future than bitcoin  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: