Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts coin vs BTC - page 8. (Read 2203 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
the future of BTC and Altcoin cannot be known, indeed now if seen more profitable altcoin than BTC. but if for the long term I prefer BTC because of its greater profits. if I am given a lot of fortune, I will invest in BTC, I am sure that the future of BTC will be better than this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 01, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
Of course alts can be much more prifitable than btc. Just look & compare their capitalization and you'll understand that altcoins have much bigger growth potential and the smaller its capitalization, the greater the growth prospects . But you need to consider that altcoins is a more risky investment than bitcoin and you can lose much more on them
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 08:37:13 AM
I think investing in Bitcoin is always the right decision. Because the value of Bitcoin is huge and Bitcoin always increase over time. Bitcoin can determine the market including Altcoins.
Activity: 448
November 01, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
All will be profitable in the future if you invest properly altcoin. And of course altcoin will bring more profit because its price is too cheap compared to the present. But do not forget to invest in BTC because in the future its price will definitely increase. Prices rise every year from 2011 to now
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 08:25:42 AM
no one will overtake bitcoin in market capitalization so I can tell you that it will be advantageous to store bitcoin
Activity: 773
November 01, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
Well, to keep all funds in the altcoins is bad, as for me. At least half in the bitcon should be kept. He safer. Well, if you keep in altcoins, then at least not in the slag. If you want pamp BTC at 50%, then this is not a problem. And if pamp it, then the altcoins will fall even more in value.
Activity: 266
November 01, 2018, 08:12:52 AM
Some altcoins can grow faster than bitcoin, but you should keep in mind that less capitalization = faster price drop, it is very risky to buy some altcoin from top1000 and wait for huge profit.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
November 01, 2018, 07:59:00 AM
for security and value stability, Bitcoin remains number 1 because the biggest crypto user is Bitcoin. but if you want to be more profitable, altcoin will be a choice. because of very fast price fluctuations. but also has a big risk. because the price is unstable and cannot be predicted correctly.
what you say is true, the altcoin has a very big risk especially for a beginner who wants to invest. I recommend if for beginners better choose bitcoin ethereum for investment, and if it is successful it could be extended by selecting the other investment assets. Don't be too hasty, enjoy any time later you will also understand how to profit from the market's crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
November 01, 2018, 07:58:41 AM
Bitcoin is the most famous one but there are other cryptocurrencies that have their advantage and benefits that BTC hasn't be able to do. Privacy, for example, Horizen provides the privacy that Bitcoin isn't able to offer, the same with speed transactions, Ripple for the costs, there are better alternatives.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
November 01, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.  

I have never understood this opposition of bitcoin and altcoins. The cryptocurrency market is still at this stage of development when bitcoin and altcoins can grow with the arrival of new money, rather than redistributing the money of investors already entering cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 01, 2018, 07:49:16 AM
Surely altcoins are more profitable than btc. Do you think btc can do 100x from 6k price ? Surely not. That is really hard issue. But 1m dollar marketcap coins can easily do 100x in next bull market.
100x I want to know ALT what you mean,well 2 years ago there was indeed an ALT pumped up to 100x but now I doubt dude.Is there still such an ALT if there please telling us what ALT do you mean?
For me better to invest in both BTC and ALT.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
November 01, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
for security and value stability, Bitcoin remains number 1 because the biggest crypto user is Bitcoin. but if you want to be more profitable, altcoin will be a choice. because of very fast price fluctuations. but also has a big risk. because the price is unstable and cannot be predicted correctly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
November 01, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
First of all, noone will be able this for sure.
My view is that alts are just much bigger risk but have much higher potential for big ROI, thats it, chose your risk level and go for it.
Activity: 277
November 01, 2018, 07:36:41 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin will bring high value but will be in the long run and we should focus on this goal. Meanwhile the Altcoins will generate quick profits in the short run. Because capital campaigns ICOS at a time will push Altcoins prices up and level off. Hence the goal for the Altcoins will be good is the short term.
Activity: 686
November 01, 2018, 07:24:05 AM
Best to diversify your portfolio with BTC and Alts, i would go 50% BTC and other will compose of different and reputable alts. We dont need to compare those cryptocurrencies, we all know bitcoin dominance in the market and its impact to alts.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 07:35:42 PM
Surely altcoins are more profitable than btc. Do you think btc can do 100x from 6k price ? Surely not. That is really hard issue. But 1m dollar marketcap coins can easily do 100x in next bull market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

Both would be profitable if you invest in a long term investments. As for Bitcoin, there is always a guarantee profit on your investment if you base it on it's previous ATH and the price of today.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 30, 2018, 07:24:12 PM
Earlier alts grew very well when bitcoin froze in place. And now they are just like bitcoin. Therefore, it is better to be in Bitcoin.

On a bull market mid/small alts will show better results in comparison to Bitcoin and top coins by market capitalization.
Not really, small alt tend to looks bullish because the market capitalization of the coin is quite low and still having immature market which means open to market manipulation by some sort of whales.
BTC is quite hard to be manipulated and requires so much resources and that's why the market movement is relatively slow.
Activity: 383
October 28, 2018, 06:09:58 PM
if I depends on his point of view like what, if only the current gain of the property Alts is indeed a lot of profitable but if talking about the advantages of technology in my opinion that remains the choice is Bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 04:52:55 PM
For those who would like to make profit at this time, the best is to invest into altcoins. Although, you need to be very carefully, to know the altcoin to invest in. There are some that would give you profit in a short while, even within 48 hours. It is not a must you become a trader, you can just invest into some of the coins at the dip and then sell when you feel the profit is okay with you, but do not be greedy about it.
Pages:
Jump to: