Pages:
Author

Topic: Altseason Has Almost Arrived For Altcoins. - page 8. (Read 2082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
December 22, 2019, 08:47:34 AM
Is it time for an altcoin session? I have not seen those signs. there are only a few altcoins that have pumped more than 50%, but then they fall again. I think it is not affected by bitcoin dominance. altcoin is still low and there is no altcoin session yet. I feel it's still far away. because bitcoin also doesn't have a bullish sign yet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 22, 2019, 08:39:32 AM
Altseason will start?
I hope you do not be too greedy with high volatility, need to pay attention again to your financial management or investment issues. and the more obvious one will apply only to Bitcoin, why don't you choose bitcoin as a whole if you already see the profit generated. that also needs to pay attention to analysis and select altcoin that has potential, because I'm sure not all altcoin will peak later.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
December 22, 2019, 08:19:51 AM
It's time for altcoin to shine. altcoins are enjoying new highs ahead of the bulls. great.  Wink
I dont see it coming, there is no sign that altcoin season will come any time now.
Bull market might happen  but we know that most of altcoin will not follow if bull market is really started. I only see top 100 to follow not all altcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
December 22, 2019, 08:15:19 AM
It's time for altcoin to shine. altcoins are enjoying new highs ahead of the bulls. great.  Wink
If we look at the market today, not all altcoins shine, only a few have experienced price changes for the better,
hopefully in the future there will be more shining altcoins.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 22, 2019, 08:05:56 AM
Thanks for the shared link, I'll read it. yes for now Alts Reason has almost come to Altcoin. It is a well known fact in the cryptocurrency market. The dominant BTC breaks more than 60% for the first time in 2 years, the altcoins will enjoy much higher levels.
Activity: 62
December 22, 2019, 08:01:57 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
December 22, 2019, 06:32:22 AM
Everyone has set up his mind that December is the Altcoin season, and this image is developed during Dec 2017 when Bitcoin made the highest price record, Altcoins are unpredictable everything is possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 22, 2019, 06:23:34 AM
I also hope so. save doge for more than 1 week and there has been no increase, it actually has decreased. but I didn't panic, and indeed I waited for the season to sell my assets.
You have goals and I think that is a good thing, if goals are structured and with patience then I think you can achieve success while investing. stay on your way to investing, some input might only add to the level of accuracy because I think you already have experience in investing
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 22, 2019, 06:02:25 AM
please, continue investing in this rubbish and manipulated market. I want to see you all lose your pants.

I'm going to tell you a "secret".

Most bears are bying coins OTC (over the counter). They buy them with cash and cheaper than at exchanges. they dump the coins onto the market, and gain the difference between the price payed and the price at exchange. The price goes down, not only because exchanges get that coins that they are not selling (coins are being bought directly to miners) but also seeing coming millions of coins from nowhere, making the problem even worse.

I KNOW for a fact that banks are acting like this to destroy the market, and they are having GREAT SUCCESS. Every support is becoming a huge resistance. You are going to suffer years and years of lower lows and lower hights , but hey.....CONTINUE PLAYING!"!!!

Most of you guys have lost money here. Only very very very skilled traders with good sharks and whales info have won money. The rest is in heavy losses. But you guys continue to believe in this. You are so blind!!!!!!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 22, 2019, 05:54:41 AM
I also hope so. save doge for more than 1 week and there has been no increase, it actually has decreased. but I didn't panic, and indeed I waited for the season to sell my assets.
Activity: 903
Merit: 391
December 22, 2019, 05:34:05 AM
in my opinion we are still far from a bullish trend because the price of bitcoin is still likely to decline. maybe we have to wait another year to enter the bull market. because bitcoin will be reduced by half in May next year and bitcoin will usually pump after being reduced by half. and altcoin always follows the bitcoin price movements. if bitcoin is still stagnant at $ 7000 why do you say the altcoin season is coming? I think we have to be patient waiting again. when bitcoin is pumping then it is time for altcoin.
Maybe what people wait to be altcoin season is when bitcoin get pumped too. Actually that is what i catch when people talk about altcoin season. For me i usually prepare for it too like hold Ethereum and other altcoin that i think will be profitable.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
December 22, 2019, 05:26:58 AM
Ah, more talk about this 'altcoin season' which is just gibberish. 

Bitcoin needs to lead the way in the market, and that's the *only* way altcoins are ever going to stage a comeback.  They're not going to grow on their own.  Big money needs to be poured into the crypto market as a whole, and if and when that does happen, people are going to be buying bitcoin primarily.  Altcoins will just be a passive beneficiary of the generosity of those whales and all the smaller investors when they start snapping up all the good deals.
people are still waiting for him until now, so it's only natural that people wonder when the alt season is coming. but, in fact, they have also realized that bitcoin development is needed for that. however, 2020 is the long-awaited thing. I suspect that the altcoin season or bitcoin season will appear in 2020 to come.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
December 22, 2019, 04:56:54 AM
Wow good article and news for those who have been holding altcoins and waiting for altcoin season to come. But I do not believe that all altcoins will increase even if altcoin season sets in. Only good and potential altcoins will increase in price. And it is known fact that good and potential increase in price regardless of altcoin season comes or not. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
December 22, 2019, 02:46:57 AM
in my opinion we are still far from a bullish trend because the price of bitcoin is still likely to decline. maybe we have to wait another year to enter the bull market. because bitcoin will be reduced by half in May next year and bitcoin will usually pump after being reduced by half. and altcoin always follows the bitcoin price movements. if bitcoin is still stagnant at $ 7000 why do you say the altcoin season is coming? I think we have to be patient waiting again. when bitcoin is pumping then it is time for altcoin.
Activity: 48
December 21, 2019, 08:10:34 PM
Don't you think the vast amount of alt coin, most which will never have a future makes things different than years past?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
December 21, 2019, 08:03:21 PM
It’s a well known fact in the crypto market that altcoins typically have their bull market moment after bitcoin has finished its course. With BTC dominance breaking above 60% for the first time in 2 years, it certainly seems like the time is coming for altcoins to enjoy new highs.

It's about time for altcoins to shine!!

You may want to read this blog from kucoin about altseason https://kucoinblog.com/what-is-altseason-and-bitcoin-dominance-btctk
I'd like to believe thats the case but with the current happening in the market I think it will take time before altcoins take over the dominance in the market. Bitcoin is still the indicator for alts if it will going to rise or fall, it has a connection. After halving we dont know what will going to happen though majority of crypto enthusiasts are saying positve about it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
December 21, 2019, 07:55:50 PM
Ah, more talk about this 'altcoin season' which is just gibberish. 

Bitcoin needs to lead the way in the market, and that's the *only* way altcoins are ever going to stage a comeback.  They're not going to grow on their own.  Big money needs to be poured into the crypto market as a whole, and if and when that does happen, people are going to be buying bitcoin primarily.  Altcoins will just be a passive beneficiary of the generosity of those whales and all the smaller investors when they start snapping up all the good deals.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
December 21, 2019, 07:34:21 PM
Altcoin season might be delay due to the fact that FUDs are now being circled around especially right now that the price of bitcoin is dropping and many people are influence also. BTC is known to be bigger than all altcoins combined but it doesn't guarantee it will be like that in the future. Holding is my personal motto right now since I truly believe in my current long term investments.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
December 21, 2019, 06:08:50 PM
In the dominance category bitcoin is ready for altcoin season but seeing altcoin is currently still waiting for confirmation of bitcoin price movements if the price of bitcoin has confirmed a bullish trend, alt season will begin
Recent BTC increases are only for itself. We have been seeing this selfishness a lot lately. Checking out the price of the altcoins in recent months is enough to see this. So do not be hopeful that halving will affect BTC and the altcoin season will be triggered. Also if you go ahead with this idea, you will not be too upset if the price does not increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
December 21, 2019, 06:03:13 PM
Crypto market is not favorable as before. Let's keep hodling our altcoin to see what cryptocurrency has in store for us, comes next year. The bullrun is warming up gradually
Pages:
Jump to: