Pages:
Author

Topic: Altworld is Dead! - page 7. (Read 6851 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
November 02, 2014, 11:41:18 AM
Thanks to the hundreds of scams, altcoins are officially DEAD!  Dan "Madoff" Metcalf, truly put the nail in the coffin.  Even legitimate altcoins going forward will be labeled as scam.  My advice, take your coins off the exchanges and hold the ones you think are legitimate or sell all your coins and convert to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin cannot be the sole cryptocurrency, just as there are hundreds of FIAT currencies in the world.  But thanks to the likes of greed, there will be no chance of ANY other crypto getting even close to the same level of adoption as Bitcoin... at least not for a long long long long time.

To the scammers, here's an old school style fuck you!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Altcoins are not dead. We saw a lot of Scams and fails and greedy Dev-Teams hyping with promises without delivering. But: The responsibility is also on Investor-Side! Many Investors buy and sell Coins without any research about the fundamentals or the Devs. And if there is a pearl in all the Shit, with hard working and honest Devs with skills and ideas, many Investors expecting huge profit in between some days, instead of giving time. I saw it many times that the community got impatient and damaged good projects with pressure on the Devs like Fudder and dumping on release. But quality needs time! That's a natural principle Crypto won't broke! In the first time of a project there should be base-building instead of hyping. Investing is about research, making decisions and to take the responsibility for the own decisions. That would lead more money in the good projects that are out there between all the Shitcoins and Scams. And I'm sure, exactly that will happen in the future. Investors (including myself) will learn the lessons and how we invest is making choices about how Crypto should be. All the Scammer and Pump-Groups had great times because of silly and greedy decisions of the Investor-sheeps.

My personal lessons are:

1. Deep research about the Devs. I read nearly every line and not just the "what", also the "how" (they communicate).
2. Invest in honesty and ability
3. If I see hyping I become careful
4. Fundamentals! I want to see a strong technical base to build on the innovations. The first months don't need to be glamorous.
5. Charts don't show the reality.
6. Patience! Quality needs time. Pressure on good Devs is damaging the own Investment.

If all Investors would invest more carefully, make more research, be more patient... Crypto will change. And we already see this dynamic. There are pearls out there and they will benefit of those changes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 02, 2014, 11:07:24 AM

Everyone will default back to litecoin

if it didn't inflate with 30% a year maybe  Roll Eyes

but i agree. Scams are for pump-chasing lowlifes. There is enough good coins to put money on that are not scammy. Rocky past with pump and dump have most coins. A coin being pumped/dumped doesn't say anything about its value.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2014, 10:34:28 AM
of course. 95% of coins are greedy and unclean.

The altcoins i found to be clean or reasonably clean (no premine, no scam, open source, good history, active community, legit crypto and no doubts about it) in Top 100 are:

-Litecoin
-Megacoin
-Unobtanium
-Namecoin
-Peercoin
-Primecoin
-Feathercoin
-Dogecoin
-Reddcoin
-Vertcoin
-Bitmark

i think those are the ones that will survive for longer time. Possible i forgot a hand full of coins. The list is my personal conclusion based on own research. Others may disagree.
The majority especially the greed/ripoff/unfair-coins will have a hard time. It is no problem for me since i was investing in ethical coins only all the time.
All this shenangians we see currently is not of interest to me and won't affect the legit coins i am holding. In fact the legit coins will benefit from it.

Everyone will default back to litecoin, most the others are a scam though those on the list aren't in the league of the current scams most have a dodgy past.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 02, 2014, 10:21:29 AM
UroDark might be a contender tho right? I bought some  Embarrassed

http://www.amyvansant.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/duck-pickpocke1.jpg
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 02, 2014, 10:08:47 AM

hahah these coins are finished, btw vert coin and reddcoin also pulled some scam in the beginning, these cons are just you holding fag

sure. Opinion.
What legit coins are you holding?
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
November 02, 2014, 10:07:40 AM

The altcoins i found to be clean or reasonably clean (no premine, no scam, open source, good history, active community, legit crypto and no doubts about it) in Top 100 are:

-Litecoin
-Megacoin
-Unobtanium
-Namecoin
-Peercoin
-Primecoin
-Feathercoin
-Dogecoin
-Reddcoin
-Vertcoin
-Bitmark

i think those are the ones that will survive for longer time. Possible i forgot a hand full of coins. The list is my personal conclusion based on own research. Others may disagree.
The majority especially the greed/ripoff/unfair-coins will have a hard time. It is no problem for me since i was investing in ethical coins only all the time.
All this shenangians we see currently is not of interest to me and won't affect the legit coins i am holding. In fact the legit coins will benefit from it.

hahah these coins are finished, btw vert coin and reddcoin also pulled some scam in the beginning, these cons are just you holding fag. Also all these shenanigans are being pulled by bitcoin and litecoin supporters aswell, they are the veterans of trolling other coins
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 02, 2014, 09:51:21 AM

-Litecoin
-Megacoin
-Unobtanium
-Namecoin
-Peercoin
-Primecoin
-Feathercoin
-Dogecoin
-Reddcoin
-Vertcoin
-Bitmark

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2014, 09:40:29 AM
Thanks to the hundreds of scams, altcoins are officially DEAD!  Dan "Madoff" Metcalf, truly put the nail in the coffin.  Even legitimate altcoins going forward will be labeled as scam.  My advice, take your coins off the exchanges and hold the ones you think are legitimate or sell all your coins and convert to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin cannot be the sole cryptocurrency, just as there are hundreds of FIAT currencies in the world.  But thanks to the likes of greed, there will be no chance of ANY other crypto getting even close to the same level of adoption as Bitcoin... at least not for a long long long long time.

To the scammers, here's an old school style fuck you!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Pages:
Jump to: