Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I cursed? - page 8. (Read 43387 times)

Activity: 652
Merit: 103
January 17, 2019, 07:32:29 PM
i never hold my tokens and altcoins for a long time now, they will turn into a shitcoins if i hold them for too long. especially the tokens from airdrop. the price will drop rapidly in a short time. so i never hold it. but if i get some tokens from bounty, maybe i'll hold them for a while, but not too long. waiting the right moment to sell them.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 17, 2019, 07:26:29 PM
i got a solution for you then..

just sell 1% of your earning with bounty/aidrop. If you really being cursed, you will get benefit from it.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 07:02:59 PM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Yeah, I bet, you are Smiley But me too, so relax  Grin
Had a couple of similar cases during the past two years, that's really painful, don't won't to remind this at all. This is a normal situation, you are not alone Smiley
I agree , I think all people so it is not possible to guess when it's time to sell the coin , and in this market is not practically possible to guess where to go or that coin , I think you just need to keep all the coins that come with bounty and to sell when they come to your to order it!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 17, 2019, 06:54:58 PM
In the conditions that are emerging on the cryptocurrency market now, it is very difficult to determine the choice to buy or sell.
I think if you want a quick profit, then you need to sell the coins you earned as soon as there is such an opportunity.
But if you want and can wait until their full development and maximum growth in order to get a very good profit, you will need to wait and maybe more than one month.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 17, 2019, 06:50:16 PM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. You need to reduce the risks. You can simply sell 50% of tokens. Keep the rest of the tokens in your portfolio.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 06:46:51 PM
You are definitely not cursed,  what you are facing happens to a few other people too.  It all because you do not analyze the projects well,  so you will not know which of the coins to sell right away or to hold. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 17, 2019, 06:36:43 PM
Sometimes it happens that any risks can be concentrated in one short period of time, not in your favor, despite all the predictions and skills. But this can not happen all the time, perhaps you are making the same mistakes and do not notice them. Analyze all your actions from beginning to end several times, the result will not take long
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 10:56:13 AM
See, this exact issue is what happens to me. I'm just confused and always wondering why. I sold coins and weeks later it mooned very high not just high while I decided to hold some coins because of this issue and they never mooned. I understand it happens to people but not with all tokens, mine has been very bad.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 10:52:01 AM
You're not cursed it's normal... sometimes your call to hold or sell is just wrong timing that's all that happens to everyone in the crypto space... that's the reason you have to look at the buy wall if its going to dump or pump
yes, maybe just a little less fortunate because the market is difficult to predict so sometimes we make a wrong decision.
take this experience so that you are more patient in the future because sometimes patience gives you good results.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
January 15, 2019, 10:00:05 AM
You're not cursed it's normal... sometimes your call to hold or sell is just wrong timing that's all that happens to everyone in the crypto space... that's the reason you have to look at the buy wall if its going to dump or pump
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 09:57:50 AM
I sold my tokens for 3 Ethereum, a week later Ethereum fell heavily and tokens rose in price that I could sell all my tokens for 12 Ethereum coins. It is not always possible to predict what will happen, so do not be upset.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 15, 2019, 09:40:51 AM
No. You just need to carefully analyze the projects in which you participated. Write a list, and your actions, people will write to you

Are you frightened or are you simply thinking too much about the volatile issues from this crypto market? Relax and think why it is, instead of believing in issues that we don't know right or wrong  Huh
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 15, 2019, 09:39:15 AM
haha, if you call it cursed, I'm sure many people here have suffered too. It is sometimes just due to bad luck.
or simply because people do not study the market, but simply bring their money without understanding where and for what. Just to make  fast money.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
January 15, 2019, 09:35:47 AM
haha, if you call it cursed, I'm sure many people here have suffered too. It is sometimes just due to bad luck.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 15, 2019, 09:00:08 AM

You are just considering at a certain time. Maybe after a few days, its price increase strongly, but after one month or two months, no one can know what happens. It can be come back to zero. So, don't be regret when decided
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
January 15, 2019, 08:59:22 AM

Yeah, I bet, you are Smiley But me too, so relax  Grin
Had a couple of similar cases during the past two years, that's really painful, don't won't to remind this at all. This is a normal situation, you are not alone Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 08:49:25 AM
This happens absolutely for all participants of the crypto market. You before you sell your coins, carefully study the news of the project. Perhaps soon there will be an event that will fundamentally affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 08:45:29 AM
in my opinion you are not condemned, maybe you haven't found the right time to get rid of the tokens you have. I am just like you when want to throw in the market but don't have value yet, but I'm not so worried and it's important that this attitude must be patient until there's really a chance to throw it away.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 15, 2019, 08:36:13 AM
You have to be stable about your decisions. I had the same problem last year and i told myself that i should be very unlucky or cursed too. But now i am having everything in my way. Unstable market conditions made me quick seller. As a bounty hunter i am selling my bounty coin when they hit the exchanges. I would recommend you to do the same. Because if you need to make money with your bounty coins you have to wait at least 2 years for the project development.

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 08:17:03 AM
You are not cursed. It happens like that in most cases. It's what I have experienced before in the past. Sometimes too, you might be fortunate that you will sell at the right time that if you do not even sell, you will still regret later as the token will dip in your hand. I can only advise you that may be when next that you want to sell any of your tokens, you can reserve some few units should in case the price will moon later on in the future, you will still benefit from the mooning.
Pages:
Jump to: