Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I cursed? - page 7. (Read 43387 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 07:54:42 AM
maybe so. because it's just wild nefart and to be honest I never had this
Activity: 196
January 18, 2019, 07:46:56 AM
you need to analyze the market better and not sell your coins in panic and then everything will be fine
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 18, 2019, 07:44:09 AM
You are not damned at all, try to think more clearly that the movement of these coins will not be forever above or below. every time this coin always rotates so that when your coin is under it doesn't sell and still HOLD. whereas when your coin is up, this is the right time to sell. keep in mind that if your coins have great potential, holding for as long as you are strong is good, because it could be that in the future your coins will be abundant in money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 07:34:32 AM
I think you lack strategy. You must have a strategy to be able to sell or buy your coins in time according to it. Take into account the current situation on the market and try to analyze the project before making a decision about buying or selling coins. If you are sure that the team keeps its word and develops the project, that it has sufficient support from investors, then do not sell its coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 07:26:38 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Don't worry, I think you're not cursed, this has happened to every bounty hunter. Do as I do, sell part of the coins, and leave the other part of the coins for a long time as an investment. Wink
Activity: 308
January 18, 2019, 07:20:02 AM
why do you say if what you experience is a curse, hey it's not a curse, in my opinion you're not right in making choices. You have to check the market often so that you know the time is right, so you can do it well and not at the wrong time. time is an important role, if you have no right to sell or buy, it is so influential that you can fail.
Activity: 210
January 18, 2019, 07:16:13 AM
most likely it happens to everyone and it is on this that the big players of this market earn
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 07:09:48 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
I think you should have a definite decision, when you sell a coin, then its price increases, it's a normal thing because no one can know about it, I think you need more experience on this
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 18, 2019, 06:50:40 AM
You are not the only one.! There are more of us in this forum that wondering about why that's happened? Am I foolish? Am I unable to know the exact possibility?
Pretty sure these things happens due to impatient and unlocking of proper ways of managing the business trading appropriately. Remember nobody's perfect. We did mistakes and everyone have its own regrets. Keep goin men!
Activity: 560
January 18, 2019, 06:49:38 AM
Think of yourself, I think because your financial management experience is not available. instead of selling everything, you can sell 30% of your total tokens and you will retain 70%. This strategy is seen as a betting game. In addition, you need to know more about your project, such as which platform it will list in the future? Is the exchange big enough to increase the volume and value of the token? Think carefully and decide. Wink
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 18, 2019, 06:37:20 AM
If it is a curse for you, then the curse will always be there if you do not use the strategy in trading. You should continue to learn how to analyze the market for the future. A question for you, if the coin you hold really has potential, why do you sell it when the coin starts to go up a little?
Activity: 378
January 18, 2019, 05:44:29 AM
It seems to me the curses are nothing to do with, most likely you were quick with conclusions and got such a result!
Activity: 434
January 18, 2019, 05:36:19 AM
many traders make the same mistakes as you, this is not a curse but rather a lack of information and not the ability to analyze, develop certain tactics, do not let emotions take you up, only tactics and cold mind, and you will be lucky, and remember that in the world of trading only 10% of people earn, while the rest lose.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 05:12:15 AM
No! your just an idiot that didn't know how to trade but sometimes we need to learn our mistakes and it will not be happen in the future so be careful of what your doing because it was too risky.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 18, 2019, 05:10:59 AM
It is not as though you're been cursed or unlucky. It is mainly because you did not tasks your time to study or analyze the project and its prospects before making the decision on holding or selling immediately.
This is one of the mistakes that so many bounty hunters make. They believe in dumping immediately they receive their rewards. So when they later realised that most of the tokens they dumped later pumped. Then they may decide to hold the next and it turns the other way round.
Activity: 490
January 18, 2019, 04:18:36 AM
read your posts so I want to laugh, because the things you experience are just like me. I am always confused about making a decision between selling or holding, because the decision I choose is always wrong. I think that only I feel, it turns out you are the same.
in my opinion you should be more grateful for the amount of profit you get, because every person has their own fortune. if we can be grateful, the regret that is felt will not be long.
copper member
Activity: 295
January 18, 2019, 02:02:57 AM
It should not be confused with the increase or decrease of the currency. Because the price is going down, and after some time the price increase, it is normal. I think we should rely on cryptocurrency in all situations . Because our positive attitude is to take the cryptocurrency to its good position.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 18, 2019, 12:06:59 AM
I think you are just unlucky and maybe new so you don't know how to check the market and the project itself. Next time you got a token from bounty/airdrop just hold it then analyze the project everyday on social media, website, telegram and the market especially if it's already listed on exchanges so that you will have the maximum profit when the price pump.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
January 18, 2019, 12:05:21 AM
I think you are not cursed but this is all about how you use your knowledge and strategies. You have to do research and see the potential in the coins that you have. I personally trade and also hold coins. You have to sell coins at the right time and under increasing market conditions.
Activity: 560
January 17, 2019, 11:58:02 PM
If you are really interested in cryptocurrency, you should have much knowledge about crypto and regularly check the market trading. Why not selling when the coins you have been holding increase in prices? Except a few cases, any coin will not increase so much in a few hours. So keep in touch with the trading every day or in fact every two hours a day alternatively.
Pages:
Jump to: