Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I cursed? - page 11. (Read 43387 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
I understand your frustration, but I'm in a similar situation, so let's stick together. In my opinion, in the near future you should not sell your coins, now there is a mass panic in the market and everyone is selling cryptocurrency. It is necessary to wait out this period a little and wait for the launch of the Bakkt platform.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 25, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

In this regard, I can say a lot in the first place in order to sell and get benefits, you need to thoroughly study everything and then make the right decision. And if you just be on emotions, you can sell everything and go into a minus. And since the crypt is falling on the market now, it is necessary to keep the whole cryptocurrency until better times.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 03:01:04 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
precisely when it is down it's the right time to invest and choose coins that have the potential to go up in the future. invest and hold for later if you want to make a profit. because now if we sell it it will be difficult to make a profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 02:31:55 PM
I have experienced something like that, when selling tokens, the price will go up some time in the future, but this makes it difficult for me to predict the price of each token, I have experienced it on a lot of tokens so that I only regret, on sales volume on the exchange.
this kind of thing often happens to many people because it is indeed difficult to predict coin movements. sometimes a coin drop can be intentional so people sell coins at low prices, so don't be provoked by it.
the most important thing is to make this experience so that you are better in your present and future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 11:04:33 AM
When need to start buying?
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 25, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
Not. You just make mistakes. Each of us made such mistakes. It is necessary to study the market behavior, it is necessary to study a lot of information. You also need to remember that the cryptocurrency market is very unstable.
Learn from your mistakes.
November 25, 2018, 07:45:45 AM
We lost a lot on altcoins this year
November 25, 2018, 07:29:47 AM
Waiting for Bitcoin 1k
copper member
Activity: 140
November 25, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
You are not cursed just that your time hasn't come, don't give up because if you do it means you have been defeated. Work on yourself and used your mistakes to create a ladder that will take you to the top for yourself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 06:37:38 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Give us proofs: the charts of coins and your sales and purchases. You may make a business out of this funny coincidence cause you may sell your signals of sales or purchases, and people will do the opposite) Ok seriously, this is what many people think about! I have a rest in such situations.
November 24, 2018, 07:33:29 AM
The very moment to buy?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 24, 2018, 06:34:05 AM
I have experienced something like that, when selling tokens, the price will go up some time in the future, but this makes it difficult for me to predict the price of each token, I have experienced it on a lot of tokens so that I only regret, on sales volume on the exchange.

I think very many are faced with such a phenomenon, which is a common pattern, but we feel it as a personal damnation. Whatever happens, it is necessary to know and study technical analysis, this is a difficult topic even for traders.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 24, 2018, 05:49:23 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Thats thing could happen to anybody including me and i dont think thats a cursed. Sometimes we made mistake on our analysis and i think its natural. Never regret but we should build a better system
Activity: 253
November 24, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
This does look very funny, but I think you are lucky. You don't know how many investors are losing money. This is a cruel market. The people who make money are savvy, and greed is very dangerous. Currently, cryptocurrencies belong to the early market, and the volatility is very large.
Activity: 296
November 24, 2018, 04:42:35 AM
No, you're just unlucky!

If market conditions are good then it can be an advantage to hold onto your tokens but if they're unstable then it can be better to de-risk a portion of your portfolio and move it into a stablecoin like USDT or USDC until market conditions improve

Yes, you need to work harder, harder and more carefully in everything and before doing them. Simply put, if you do that, you will not be defeated by something, or be unlucky by someone. You can do it Grin.
Activity: 434
November 24, 2018, 04:37:17 AM
This is a pseudoscience. Don't believe that your luck is very good. The investment that is not losing money is already proof that you are a suitable person to invest in cryptocurrency. Don't be too greedy, it will make you bankrupt.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

not. maybe you haven't been lucky with market conditions. then you also don't understand the movement of tokens that you have. that means you don't know when you have to sell it and when you have to hold it. Such conditions, you need to communicate with the Project that gives you tokens through the telegram channel

Most of the guys that communicate on this Forum can say that they are cursed as they lost much this year. In reality, we cannot do anything with the bearish trend. Just work out your strategy not to lose more.
copper member
Activity: 168
November 24, 2018, 12:14:33 AM
It sound real because many must be thinking this way as market at time is just a crazy thing to see and imagine, at time you look at a coin and decide not to buy may be you think it might turn red in short minute and on checking back in just that minute you saw it doing 10% up already and when you feel like you want to jump in or already jump in, it started decline and in lost , so nothing to think again than may be you are cursed, but no you are not , it just a little thing that need some correction and I believe you will be ok.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 24, 2018, 12:02:19 AM
No, you're just unlucky!

If market conditions are good then it can be an advantage to hold onto your tokens but if they're unstable then it can be better to de-risk a portion of your portfolio and move it into a stablecoin like USDT or USDC until market conditions improve
Activity: 1022
November 23, 2018, 11:31:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: