Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 22. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 11:48:23 AM
No its not late. Cheesy bitcoin is more valuable very day. Very day the bitcoin price is more high. In the coming Days the bitcoin Price is more then 1000$ US dollar. So don,t wait and go Buy Bitcoin. I am also invest in Bitcoin. Kiss Tongue Embarrassed
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 11:28:57 AM
If your goal is investment, I don't think it will be too late. Why can I say like this?
Buying bitcoins at present prices is indeed the best way, because I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise especially for next year.
Activity: 28
November 24, 2017, 11:19:26 AM
just in time 😊, but for me i hope i star
ted earlier
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
November 24, 2017, 11:11:17 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
Why are there so many sheep in this world? So you are one of those people who bought bitcoin because it is already valuable, and then you would ask now if you are late. Let me ask you this question, before you buy your 2 bitcoins, what was your target price? Your answer will determine if you are late or not.
It look you are a bit jealous. you too would have done the same provided you know little or nothing about the coin. alot of people are looking opportunity to be reach and I dont think he deserve to be called a sheep just because he invested in bitcoin. maybe it is because he is a newbie but i have seen alot of snr member like you seeking for peoples opinion on bitcoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
November 24, 2017, 11:03:47 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

You are not too late. You have 1 month to buy bitcoin because in next year 2018, we didn't know if the bitcoin is going to rise or going to down the value of it. Just give a try and risk your money. You didn't earn money if you are scared or doubt about bitcoin. Just predict on how the bitcoin will be cycle of it in 2018.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 10:54:43 AM
You are not late. You had profit and now you should buy more Bitcoin to earn more money.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 10:27:34 AM
no your not to late but cause it is the time for you to have bitcoin don't be afraid because bitcoin give you a wonderful life
Activity: 5
November 24, 2017, 10:11:49 AM

bitcoins  In constant rise Wink Wink
Activity: 924
November 24, 2017, 10:05:02 AM
If you believe this is the best time to buy bitcoin,just do it.But you have to be careful when investing in cryptocurrency.
Do personal research, monitor growth, development, and news about bitcoin.

invest patiently and wisely to get maximum results.
That's right, because I believe prices are always changing and it is necessary to be careful that your investment can be profitable and provide a positive response.
Activity: 616
November 24, 2017, 10:04:04 AM
no you can buy it little by little wait fot the lowest price reached and you can buy, dont buy directly 2 bitcoin at the same time it will makes you lost your maximum profit, with this system you will be patient to wait the price is at low
Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 09:57:53 AM
If you believe this is the best time to buy bitcoin,just do it.But you have to be careful when investing in cryptocurrency.
Do personal research, monitor growth, development, and news about bitcoin.

invest patiently and wisely to get maximum results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
November 24, 2017, 09:47:31 AM

Only you can answer your own question. We all people has different point of view on how we look at bitcoin value. For me I can say that it is not right time to buy but to some other people they think that this is the right time. You set your target bitcoin value before you buy bitcoin through this it will answer your question.
Activity: 21
November 24, 2017, 09:23:26 AM
Better late than never. No, it is not late to buy bitcoin now. You are still earlier than others who don't buy bitcoin yet.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

you're not late you can still buy bitcoin and buy fast do not wait for the price down because the price will go up so buy now before you really late to get the profit

Yep its not late now you can still buy bitcoins but do not wait until the price goes down because you can see that it will continue to increase so you would only make a loss waiting for it.

When you invest hold it for a few years and you will see that you have made a profit.
well i believe bitcoin will no reqjired time to start and you cant be too late aout bitcoin because it doesnt have corresponding time to start doing it. I believw that if there is life theres also a hope and if you see bitcoins growth today maybe we can say that hope is here we only need to grab the opportunity to gain more money  bitcoin is really amazing.
Activity: 44
November 24, 2017, 09:09:34 AM

you're not late you can still buy bitcoin and buy fast do not wait for the price down because the price will go up so buy now before you really late to get the profit

Yep its not late now you can still buy bitcoins but do not wait until the price goes down because you can see that it will continue to increase so you would only make a loss waiting for it.

When you invest hold it for a few years and you will see that you have made a profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
November 24, 2017, 09:08:31 AM
Patience is key my man!
The patience is the virtue which definitely pays you off. Patience has never disappointed anyone as far as I know. I am not going to leave bitcoin till it reaches 10,000 dollars and I am pretty sure that bitcoin is not going to disappoint me. Patience is the basic key to become millionaire with good digital currencies especially bitcoin. Stay calm and keep working with bitcoin patiently to be rich.
Activity: 392
November 23, 2017, 10:38:02 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 281
November 23, 2017, 10:36:18 PM

You are not late if you plan to hold for the long run. The cryptocurrency bull market has just started. What you can do if the price drops is to add to your position, so that your dollar cost drops. Also, it may be a good idea to diversify your assets and not depend solely on bitcoin.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 23, 2017, 10:34:18 PM
If you look at the price of the current bitcoin I think you were right when you did not buy it at the time. When bitcoin values are dump and I think right now is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 10:27:19 PM
Don't hesitate to buy. Its an investment. The right time is now. Every month the value of btc are getting higher, so you need to buy it and trade it when the value gets even more higher.
Pages:
Jump to: