Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 20. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2017, 04:15:00 AM
"It's never too late buy bitcoin, but it's always early to sell bitcoin !!!"
I will tell this to my children and children of my children))
Your father has given you words of wisdom. There is no doubt that if you are really determined to do something, time is just then a number and as far as buying or investing into bitcoin is concerned, bitcoin is the best digital currency at present and many people are earning their livelihood form bitcoin. We should not hesitate to enter into the bitcoin community for our secure and luxurious future.

I agree. Well you're probably late for the 10k target but hey, i don't see btc slowing down anytime in the next few years so buy now, or better wait for a little correction. Many people are exchanging their assets for cryprocurrencies and i'm about to think that they're right in believing that much in bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 04:35:26 AM
"It's never too late buy bitcoin, but it's always early to sell bitcoin !!!"
I will tell this to my children and children of my children))
Your father has given you words of wisdom. There is no doubt that if you are really determined to do something, time is just then a number and as far as buying or investing into bitcoin is concerned, bitcoin is the best digital currency at present and many people are earning their livelihood form bitcoin. We should not hesitate to enter into the bitcoin community for our secure and luxurious future.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 01:48:22 AM
No,you are not late anymore!!!It's the high time you should buy bitcoin as its price is increasing day by day
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 01:28:23 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

I guess it's hard to decide on buying bitcoin for investment. but for trading has a great chance, I do not know bitcoin will rise back in the coming year. but some experts say bitcoin will continue to rise. I think you should first learn all the knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 01:21:34 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

No, you're not late. a good decision if you're going to buy bitcoin right now. this is the right time to buy bitcoin, you will get a quick profit if you buy now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
November 28, 2017, 12:49:42 AM

It is never too late, its a good time to invest in bitcoin,
because the bitcoin price continue to rise
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 12:41:38 AM
You are still early adopter, because only 0.5% of the population are in bitcoin in the planet. Imaging what would happen when that number turns 5% or even 50%
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 10:43:53 PM
For those who say you're late in Bitcoin, price of Bitcoin already increase from 8k$ into 9k6$ only in a week. So how the hell you're late in this situation ?
Activity: 67
PradBitt
November 27, 2017, 10:39:22 PM
You're not late, but you're not early either. Instead of trying to time the market like a lot of other people do, I think it is best that you got in while you did. Unfortunately BTC kind of took a down turn because of recent events so it may drop a bit more. Give it a couple of months and I think we'll see ourselves in the green again.

I also think its not too late.
Also Cryptoworld is full of people bullshitting you, so dont listen to others opinion too much and be sure to do your own research. This is KEY I think!
HOwever if you ask for my personal opinion - right decisision mate!
Activity: 19
November 27, 2017, 10:34:08 PM
I thought like you, invest in bitcoin at any time you are profitable. Especially when we think bitcoin will increase to $ 15000 you need to trust bitcoin. If you do not think bitcoin will be up, you should not invest in
Activity: 311
November 27, 2017, 10:32:37 PM
you are not late. I was thinking like you when I invested in bitcoin. The current value is four times that when I invested, you need to think carefully before investing in them
Activity: 3
November 27, 2017, 10:30:42 PM
The truth is, it's impossible to time the market. That goes for any investment. If anyone here could even see a little bit into the future, we would all be millionaires. That said, I believe that bitcoin has a long way to go before it reaches its peak. It is still not mainstream and I think it won't peak until it's a household name.
Activity: 238
November 27, 2017, 10:23:18 PM
I think it's not too late if you want to invest in bitcoin. Since it's sure that the bitcoin value will not stop at $ 10,000. In 2018 will be the boom of the Crypto market and especially bitcoin.
Activity: 42
November 27, 2017, 10:22:27 PM
Why are there so many sheep in this world? So you are one of those people who bought bitcoin because it is already valuable, and then you would ask now if you are late. Let me ask you this question, before you buy your 2 bitcoins, what was your target price? Your answer will determine if you are late or not.

Can't agree more.
Activity: 252
November 27, 2017, 10:15:13 PM
If you think it's too late. you were wrong. I also think like you. When I invested in bitcoin for $ 2000, I thought it was too late. until they reach $ 9000 surprise. Please invest immediately
Activity: 39
November 27, 2017, 10:13:48 PM
No, I also think like you four months ago, when the bitcoin price was $ 2000, but I was wrong, you should not think like me. Invest in bitcoins as soon as possible
Activity: 490
November 27, 2017, 10:11:49 PM
I do not think it's too late to start. The best time to buy bitcoin is relative, depending on the target price you set. If you buy now do not worry about the benefits you will get. Bitcoin prices will increase.
Activity: 42
November 27, 2017, 10:11:31 PM
it is not too late to invest, need to manage your time.
Activity: 88
Merit: 18
November 27, 2017, 09:58:30 PM
Short term you may have some fluctuations in your investment, midterm you are only going to profit.
Activity: 30
November 27, 2017, 09:15:56 PM
Its not yet late to invest because it is still increasing as of today so despite the fact that its high you can still gain.
Pages:
Jump to: