Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 18. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 02:40:11 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
late or not it is subjective. if you have decided to buy 2 btc at that time, you must have considered the profit you will get, otherwise you may not be risking that much money. so let's keep trying.
I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin prediction will rise multiply from the current price will be achieved. so if you buy 2 bitcoins and hold the coins in some time will definitely be able to get profit when you sell at higher price
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 18, 2017, 02:37:15 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
late or not it is subjective. if you have decided to buy 2 btc at that time, you must have considered the profit you will get, otherwise you may not be risking that much money. so let's keep trying.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
December 18, 2017, 02:18:14 AM
nothing is too late, You need not hesitate to invest dibitcoin, because the price of the bitcoin will go to the moon.
If I become you, I'll buy it even though the current price is different from the last week.because of the bitcoin will continue to go up, and lifted
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 18, 2017, 02:11:19 AM
Late but it's okay.    It's also too late to invest in Google or Apple, but it's okay.   Opportunity knocks when you don't expect it. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 02:09:11 AM
The truth is, it's impossible to time the market. That goes for any investment. If anyone here could even see a little bit into the future, we would all be millionaires. That said, I believe that bitcoin has a long way to go before it reaches its peak. It is still not mainstream and I think it won't peak until it's a household name.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
December 12, 2017, 07:18:25 AM

Hi there hemanthalaksiri! By the time I see this post and decided to still answer, the price of bitcoin is at top. But I didn’t tell you to don’t buy today. I have answered similar questions in this forum and my always answer is that will depends on when you are planning to sell the bitcoins. One can buy bitcoins even the price is at top but just don’t sell it soon. You could hold it for a minimum of two months, if the price continue to inclined, you could reach your ROI within two to three months.  Wink
Activity: 224
December 01, 2017, 02:38:14 PM
it's never too late to invest, as long as you have confidence in bitcoin you can start from now but if you still feel late reassure your intention
Activity: 67
PradBitt
December 01, 2017, 04:09:19 AM
To invest in bitcoin now it's a good time to invest in it. Don't bother you have wasted lots of opportunities because it's still in a prosperity and it will go continueslly for a long time. So I suggest you to make an immediate purchase of Bitcoin without wasting more time.
So true. If you feel late then you should be rushing right now to invest with bitcoin because the opportunity to gain profit is still wide open and still a long time for it because of the possibility of rising bitcoin prices higher. It is a saying better late than nothing.

I feel like if BTC is truly sticking to its current path,

its more like go on BTC or be doomed as fiat will seeeeriously crash
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
November 29, 2017, 04:56:05 PM
To invest in bitcoin now it's a good time to invest in it. Don't bother you have wasted lots of opportunities because it's still in a prosperity and it will go continueslly for a long time. So I suggest you to make an immediate purchase of Bitcoin without wasting more time.
So true. If you feel late then you should be rushing right now to invest with bitcoin because the opportunity to gain profit is still wide open and still a long time for it because of the possibility of rising bitcoin prices higher. It is a saying better late than nothing.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
November 29, 2017, 01:24:25 PM
No it's not still late.Also in this time investing in bitcoin is profitable.So best of luck. Cool
Activity: 308
November 29, 2017, 01:17:30 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
November 29, 2017, 01:13:11 PM
Before 2020 is never late for that kind of investment... i hope Grin, Good luck and welcome to this world!
Activity: 336
November 29, 2017, 12:55:23 PM
now we may not be able to determine whether this is late or not now you continue to run the task with confidence because all that you koment is still counted in post shipment and fixed in the present value you can see in the campaign signature. there your answer will be seen ..
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
November 29, 2017, 12:03:05 PM
Is a good speculative asset, probably will reach 100k without a lot of problems.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 11:59:33 AM
in life is not too late as long as there is still a chance we are not wrong to try and try, even if it is in bitcoin price down what goes up it is important that we should really manage the bitcoin as well as possible and wisely possible, so that we in the future benefit very much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
November 29, 2017, 11:57:58 AM
I would not state it was past the point of no return, but rather since the starting, I figure it would have been somewhat deferred. Since Bitcoin's cost is appearing and the future will be more. Giving time for something will be savvy, yet its future is great, I don't see its awful focuses.
Activity: 336
November 29, 2017, 11:48:04 AM
I do not think it's too late in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a good future for investing.
when you step you must be steady and believe let alone about your investment must be really steady for you to succeed.
Activity: 119
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
November 29, 2017, 10:13:22 AM
it is never to late to invest in bitcoin, but considering it is worth more than10k you better hurry before the price is even higher
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 29, 2017, 05:55:51 AM
Those who bought bitcoin last month thought they were late. But this month they are in profit. please`buy now. buy wit what you can spare.
Best wishes
Activity: 116
November 29, 2017, 05:51:13 AM
You are never late.
Pages:
Jump to: