Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 48. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
Crypto world is a complete live game changer, Nothing is too late in the cryptocurrency market, because so many new coins are released day to day, but we can also find hidden gems and can make a lot of money from time to time by investing in Crypto world for currently.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 03, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
You can not go back in time. You have two options. It will be measured with the price of coins and buy them or conduct an analysis and choose a new coin, which in the future will be accompanied by the same success as the etherium and bitcoin.
Activity: 142
July 03, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
Just when the price was very small people knew little about the crypto and because of that put only the unit and now they are very rich, but it's not too late the price is not very high now so you are not late and you can still survive!
Activity: 67
July 03, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
You can still buy and make a profit, so you still have the opportunity to follow the next party. and do not worry, you're not late anybody else because the price of crypto will keep changing
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 03, 2018, 07:00:32 AM
Every year in the cryptocurrency market there is a correction and every beginner has a chance to buy bitcoin and altcoins cheaply. But are there many people who take this chance? On the contrary, many people start to panic and sell their coins and then regret about this, because despite everything the market will continue its rise.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 06:34:15 AM
There is always a party in the crypto money world, the downturns are over now now the time to raise and the time to earn money. It can be a little difficult to get from these prices after the critical points have passed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 06:04:45 AM
Are you late? I don't know, but sure hell you will go crazy in case you buy bitcoin when it was around 10k to 19k in price. You need to hold it again for a long time to have an income and if you are still reading your own thread then you must be smiling in case you did not do anything and now seeing bitcoin going cheap again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 03, 2018, 02:42:06 AM
Now the market is very actively developing and it will show growth in the near future. I am sure that everyone has a chance to make money in this market and for this there are many reasons. The most important thing is that the technologies do not stand still. The main thing is to find the best project and invest carefully, with all the rules of diversification
of course, I agree with your solution that now the market is very active and is starting to show significant growth. it's never too late to start and keep trying. make it a habit to invest in a coin that has a large volume and a clear concept usually it has a good future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 03, 2018, 02:12:59 AM
Crypto just borned, you still can earn there.
No ideal incoming point available there, dont wait minimal prices
Activity: 102
July 03, 2018, 02:08:33 AM
If I can join the cryptocurrency last year, I may be rich now. I hope that the market will rise again like last year. I believe that many of them are waiting. It is not too late to join us. We will wait and see. Hope to encrypt us to suprise
Activity: 173
July 03, 2018, 02:04:54 AM
My principle is late will be better than never. I think there are still many opportunities to make money on crypto. look at many coins that are cheap and seemingly potentially successful. It would not hurt to try that.
Activity: 123
July 03, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
Blockchain will be a core tech of our everyday lives in 10 years.
Its difficult to understand when hindsight is so clear with the recent gains
Activity: 85
July 03, 2018, 01:45:04 AM
Now that I'm in the encryption advertise, I don't believe it's past the point of no return. The present encryption showcase cost is low, and I believe it's exceptionally appropriate for venture. What's more, the current year's encryption advertise has fallen almost twice, and any of my consequent encryption showcase is probably going to get.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 03, 2018, 01:44:05 AM
Now the market is very actively developing and it will show growth in the near future. I am sure that everyone has a chance to make money in this market and for this there are many reasons. The most important thing is that the technologies do not stand still. The main thing is to find the best project and invest carefully, with all the rules of diversification
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 01:42:16 AM
You are not too late, the price still volatile and you are able to wait until the price goes down and reaches the dip. Take them when the price is low and very cheap.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 01:38:43 AM
The cryptocurrency has just started, there is no lateness, I just entered the market soon, I think it will be better in the future. Now everyone is groping for progress, we are not too late, come on together.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 03, 2018, 01:28:40 AM
I think even at today's prices for many coins they can be bought and in a few years they will still bring you a good profit
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 01:17:28 AM
In the beginning, I also feel what you feel. but after a while I thought it was not too late because there were still a lot of cheap and potentially cheap coins. Plus there are still many ICO that appear every day. there are still plenty of chances to succeed in crypto
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 01:09:04 AM
I understand well that for which thing you are thinking , You mentility is saying that you are at the end of this game .But in actual this is not the realityBecause many coins are coming with better technology and better economical support . Here I myself always making analysis that which coin entering in the cryptocurrency field and making the use of better Technology for the better projects of the coin .Here currently you can see that a better coin which is Digibyte is now currently at very low rate , so why not we should buy  BecauseThe prediction of that coin is more better toward the end of this year by the experienced people .
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 01:07:04 AM
When moments occur like yesteday that Korean govenrment banned Crypto trading you may feel that you are too late. me too. But when we understand they are fuds,we know it is really not. Crypto will exist for sure even though it has many haters.
Pages:
Jump to: