Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 45. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 09, 2018, 04:16:17 AM
You are not that late. If you want to join the party, you have to concider investing in other alts/token than bitcoin, then when you see good profit, you can sell your token for bitcoin. But you have to be patient and hold your coins enough to see that profit. Ftec if one good ico project that you can concider too. You can put a part of your money into this ico and hold for a good time. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket when you invest: https://ftec.ai
Activity: 476
July 09, 2018, 02:03:17 AM
There is and there will never be lateness in the cryptocurrency Market, the rate at which people are getting involved in the market is quite high as more and more people join, it's all about the timing, the early adopters  might have had an early advantage but if you get on board at the right time like when the market is low and the coins are struggling for value then you might just get the most out of the market, just be sure. To invest on the right coins if you are an investor
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 01:47:43 AM
I can tell you that you are not late. Because the encryption market is still in the development stage, we can also make profits by investing in cryptocurrency, and the price of cryptocurrency has been very low recently. I think this time is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
July 08, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
You're always late about the past.
The moment of power is "now".
And "now" there are many options that allow you to earn, without wasting time to regret about what you (not) has done in the past.
Activity: 30
July 07, 2018, 11:32:01 AM
Just like any other money market, the opportunities are endless. The party never ends, you can organize your own party with clever trading.
Activity: 85
July 07, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
Just like any other money market, the opportunities are endless. The party never ends, you can organize your own party with clever trading. Buy low,  sell high, make coin good choices , knowledge is important, good luck to all of us.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
July 07, 2018, 01:58:59 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
You are not too late entering the Cryptocurrency market. Because you can make money from day trading or participate in some of the bounty campaigns to make money from those projects.
Bounty campaigns now pay pretty much for bounty hunters. Do not be too disappointed, you can still have a better income than ever.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 01:54:46 AM
As many have said, it is late but not too late. Go for it, buy some eth and sit on it for awhile. I wouldn't recommend you to trade, as it seems you are very new to this research some other coins, projects with future and invest there too and sit on them for awhile. If you are interested in trading cus you find it fun (like I do) set an amount just for that, I never play with more than 25%, the rest sits tight and nice. I've been able to make money both ways, but the trading bit is just for kicks cus I like it and I've been lucky but I'm prepared to lose that money. There's a lot of info on the internet.
Activity: 87
July 07, 2018, 01:53:24 AM
Depends on what your expectations are. If you wanna go big I'd rather invest in cheaper perspective coins. Once you get a grip of trading, you can try to profit on the waves. Don't gamble your whole stack though, only a minor amount. Research the market and you should get an idea about what's hot at the moment.

If you only plan to invest long term then I recommend to diversify between ether and 2-3 more cryptos of your choice
Activity: 92
July 07, 2018, 01:48:06 AM
When moments occur like yesteday that Korean govenrment banned Crypto trading you may feel that you are too late. me too. But when we understand they are fuds,we know it is really not. Crypto will exist for sure even though it has many haters.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 07:16:53 PM
You are not late, now you can still make a profit, but you already need investment debts.
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 06:31:53 PM
I think that you have made your choice when you did not buy these coins at a cheap price and no one is to blame for the fact that they have now increased in price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
I think that you will still have a good chance to earn big money thanks to the crypto currency. You're not late for the party. But making money today is a little more difficult than last year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 06:24:24 PM
For me we are not late. There' s lots of potential coins in the market that has good crebility and more updated in terms od privacy and security. All we need to do is grab the opportunity and accumulate more of it now.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
July 06, 2018, 05:49:39 PM
We are all late on some party.
But there are many others going on, and focusing on those we lost prevents us from seeing the winning ones.
Activity: 280
July 06, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
No, you're not. With all the new coins coming out all the time, the party is still going on. Meanwhile you can DYOR, read the forums, watch the videos and keep monitoring the crypto market. You'll see that you still have time to make profit.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
You are not really late to the party, you might be for bitcoin but there are other opportunities in other crypto currency, it just for you to take your time and do a research and discover the one to has the future potential to grow.
Activity: 67
July 06, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
Though many people will agree that it is tool ate to start, I think that it is never too late. Nowadays there more and more new opportunities and I really believe that every day is a good day to join the community. But of course, you should pay your attention to the market conditions before making another step.
Activity: 490
July 06, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
Yes, we are very late for you, now people have very bad moods, which are expressed by a fall in the Crypto-currency, which explains the drop in prices on the market, because they are really manipulating.
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 09:41:16 AM
Sometimes I feel it too, but don't get discouraged just yet. The cryptocurrencies are just becoming mainstream in the financial world, now is the time to invest in good coins when the market is still red, because in 3 - 5 years' time someone will wish they could travel back in 2018 and invest.
Pages:
Jump to: