Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 62. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 04:29:25 AM
You are not late for the party. Now it is the right time to be here. Everything here is good to buy in and the price of the coins will be normal and high in a few months.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:24:11 AM
A large portion of us who are here are bullish on bitcoin long haul and I surmise that long term design is more than 3 years. That being said clearly no one knows where bitcoin will wind up and that is its magnificence.
Activity: 135
May 31, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
There's always a party in the crypto money world.
You just have to catch the party at the right time. It is very important to take the right step in the crypto money world. If you stay late you will lose money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
You are just on time and not late to this cryptocurrency revolution! This is just the begining of greater things to come and indeed , we are in early days of this revolution. So key in and find how you can participate and contribute to cryptocurrency ecosystem. You can start by buying Bitcoij and Etheteum!
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 31, 2018, 04:16:06 AM
It's never too late to start investing in crypto-currencies. Whatever they cost, in any case, there are fluctuations then ups then downs. This allows you to earn on the price difference.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
May 31, 2018, 04:15:15 AM
it is not yet late. actually after this topic was published bitcoin was raised till x6 . and we are still in the very beginning. the expectation price of bitcoin for mid term and long term are really so high. and it is going to affect all crypto market and all major altcoi ns are going to jump up.
Activity: 103
May 31, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
No , you are not late . Its a good idea to start as early as you can .

Many forum participants will write to you that it is never too late to start their activities!
The main factor is you, ask yourself, do you need it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 04:13:56 AM
There is no point in getting upset, you can not see the future, otherwise you would not be sitting in this forum. Nobody knew what would happen and how bitcoin would grow. The party is still on, welcome!
Activity: 76
May 31, 2018, 04:10:30 AM
It's funny how people are still telling him he's not too late when his original post was in Oct 
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
May 31, 2018, 04:04:15 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

you may be late for bitcoin, but you are not late for the altcoins. Altcoins win in the end. bitcoin is very swaying right now.. i can not say anything for her..
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
May 31, 2018, 03:58:43 AM
It is probable you are here at the best time.
The market is consolidating before starting another rally.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 02:38:24 AM
It s never been too late as long you a hardwork willing to take the knowledge of BTC if have that you will still earning.
But order to earn profit you must read to this forum and analys where and when you can earn and where to start.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
May 31, 2018, 02:23:46 AM
No, you're not late, the most interesting is still ahead. Capitalization of the market is relatively small, the potential for growth is still huge.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
May 31, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
Actually, those expensive coins back then are now very cheap at the moment. You can easily pick anyone you fancy right now and make good profit in a few months time. The market downtrend has made this possible.
Activity: 105
May 31, 2018, 02:16:54 AM
I think that until the end of the year we will be in a downtrend, so not late! For the crypto currency, everything is still ahead!
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 02:14:40 AM
I too knew about bitcoin and ethereum when they were trading at penny rates but I took too much time to analyse and understand the cryptocurrency concept and when I was ready, the prices were way high for me to invest. Thanks to the cryptocurrency trend that followed and new ICOs kept popping up in the market for us to invest and gain profits. Now, I don't regret the past but instead, I keep searching for new ICOs; reading and researching beforehand to invest. New altcoins start at penny rates only and who knows they can be as big as bitcoin one day. So, stop being in an analysis paralysis situation and start investing in altcoins to earn good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 31, 2018, 01:59:38 AM
No, you're not even late in the party you can always invest in any potential coin in the market. Of course, beware of what you are investing you should read or do at least a research before investing in cheap coins in order to avoid being a scam in the end. This year the party will continue and probably bitcoin and other coins will hit its highest peak in the market.
Activity: 233
May 31, 2018, 12:48:05 AM
No , you are not late . Its a good idea to start as early as you can .
Activity: 24
May 31, 2018, 12:46:43 AM
I think you aren't late. This market is getting better day by day. You're actually late when you think you're late  Wink You need to start and win as soon as possible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
It seems to me that getting an immensely high income from just buying coins is in past yet. Prices are very changeable as we see for last some months. Frequent changes makes people unconfident about their investments.
Pages:
Jump to: