Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 66. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
Lol, no. Everything is just beginning, the most fun is yet to come. The growth potential of the cryptocurrency market is huge, enough for many more years.
Activity: 115
May 20, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
You are not late. Now you have access to the encryption market and you still have a lot of opportunities. The current encryption market is declining. I think now is a good time to invest. You can buy some cryptocurrencies at this time and wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 20, 2018, 10:46:32 AM
How can you be late for a party that is just beginning? This is just the beginning. Cryptocurrency became such a popular only last year. Until last year, few people knew about cryptocurrencies
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
The market is cyclical, so it's never too late to stop. Right now, for example, an excellent opportunity will be purchased by cheap coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 20, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
Yes i feel it too that we are a little bit late in joining cryptocurrency especially in participating bounty campaign. As low rank in the forum we are entitled to receive small amount of stakes since our stakes system corresponds also to the rank that we have as of now. If i only knew this forum long time ago without having the merit system then probably i am full member by now. Unfortunately i stuck on jr. member and we could not do nothing but wait for someone to give us merit to proceed in the next rank. I am hoping that i could be able to rank in member. Hoping.
Activity: 146
May 20, 2018, 10:32:21 AM
You have begun to lose interest while hesitating. I don't think it is too late to join the industry. There are many opportunities in this industry. Only you can hold it. I believe you can have great wealth.
Activity: 99
May 20, 2018, 10:00:26 AM
Now that I'm in the encryption market, I don't think it's too late. The current encryption market price is very low, and I think it's very suitable for investment. And this year's encryption market has fallen nearly twice, and any of my subsequent encryption market is likely to pick up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
May 20, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
No, you're not late, many more people have not heard about the crypto currency. and many of them will come to the market this year. it's not too late to jump into a train
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 20, 2018, 09:49:40 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

Well you missed the big boom but still you are not late yet and crypto will be soon increased dramatically again so good luck !
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
of course not, because there are a lot of other altcoins that change well in price, so you still have a great chance to get the maximum profit. the main thing-do not panic and wait for the growth rate!
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
No you are not late it is always the good time to invest in crypto currency
Activity: 37
May 19, 2018, 08:59:02 PM
every day is party, so no need to worry immediately and see what you get time to reinvest on more token buy tokens and HOLD that's what I do come on party Smiley.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 08:47:48 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
It will not be too late to enter the market right now. Because current ICO projects are trending, you can make a lot of money from these projects.
But the current bitcoin price is quite low compared to its average price, you can still buy and hold them until its price reaches $ 15k. All you need is patience and trust Bitcoin.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 19, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
No latecomers in cryptocurrency that is why there is dip and correction. The first day I knew about bitcoin it was trading @ $800, after some time it crashed to $500. You are not late my friend. Every morning gives birth to new opportunity

it is true that at any time the next day there will be a new look and make sure that there is a new opportunity too, no word late for anything like this, every time always growing and still can be followed.
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 07:28:18 PM
not too late guy, just start it and next year it will be BIG, they all grow up so fast if we not take some decision u will regret it
Activity: 88
May 19, 2018, 07:18:35 PM
 You are never late to invest in bitcoin and altcoin. There is always an opportunity to cash on events that produce profit and to take position in low prices of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 27
May 19, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
It's not too late to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum  You are still lucky because less than 5% of the people in the world knows about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
May 18, 2018, 08:51:29 PM
You still early to the party. there are many altcoin you can invest in today and it will blow up in years to come. SO you are still early so do your research and find the next bitcoin and ether
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
May 18, 2018, 03:04:43 AM
In this space you cannot be late imo as constantly new projects are popping out of the earth, so if you are doing redearch you can find the next huge innovation that might not be about payments but about real world applications, but you need to invest a lot of time and do your own research.
Activity: 19
May 15, 2018, 12:37:36 AM
 I believe many new people have same thoughs as you have. The cryptocurrencies are growing and i believe that this year marketcap will hit 1trillion.
Pages:
Jump to: