Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 65. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 12:54:31 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

if you do not want to be late to the party, you immediately start from now, I am sure you will succeed
Activity: 504
May 25, 2018, 12:53:33 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

if you do not want to be late to the party, you immediately memawaiainya from now, I am sure you will succeed.news before it's too late.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
May 25, 2018, 12:50:58 AM
None of us was late to successfully invest in cryptocurrency. This market is still very young and in the next 3-4 years it will continue to grow. Therefore, you need to buy now because over time the price of coins is sure to rise.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 12:49:01 AM
Personally, I think you're not too late. a great way for new people to get involved is with Airdrops.
Some are free and some require some provision such as having a signature to help promote coins. There are lots of new coins coming out today so just read and choose wisely.

Activity: 266
May 25, 2018, 12:43:02 AM
In the world of crypto no one can predict it and many surprises that can occur during the party, I think the party will never end as long as the industry still shows its consistency. this will continue because the crypto currency is the future. It will never go away and this is still the early stage, as it will continue to evolve over time. life goes on, so enjoy.
Activity: 165
May 25, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
You are not late, I think the current encryption market is a chance, maybe you can get a lot by this time. Because today's encryption market is very poor, the price is very low. But this is also an opportunity. You can invest now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 25, 2018, 12:38:28 AM
To your surprise, the party is still only beginning. Hurry up and call your friends. So far, you can very well make money on the crypt
Activity: 266
May 25, 2018, 12:37:49 AM
You are not late, because the market has not yet started a rapid growth and only strengthens so you need to invest now !
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
May 25, 2018, 12:35:41 AM
Its not yet too late to invest in crypto bro! There are tons of coins that are very cheap as of the moment and they have a really good project if you will invest right now then you'll have a chance of getting good profit after few months or maybe in a span of 1 year.
Activity: 126
May 25, 2018, 12:29:27 AM
You are not late. Now that you are in the encryption market, I think it is not too late. And now the encryption market price is very low, I think it is very suitable for investment at this time.
Activity: 133
May 25, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
You are not late. It is not too late to join the encryption market. If you have the opportunity, you can still earn money. And now that the encryption market is falling, I think now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 25, 2018, 12:04:18 AM
I feel a little bit sorry for not joining this party from the beginning, and I think I'm a bit late or even too late because 1BTC is currently around $ 7,000 (previously almost $ 10,000). Hmm, but I think we still have a chance because BTC is down, so let's get in now.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

My frustration is BIG.
I think most of us can have such feeling some times. But believe me, the market will be rising again. The car waits us to get in. So be possitive
Activity: 85
May 24, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
Don't worry about being late to join it.
There are numerous opportunities in cryptocurrency.
As long as you are willing to learn, you aren't late at all.
Learning is the very beginning of cryptocurrency investing. Having action put into the investing is what makes the learning so special.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
May 24, 2018, 09:47:32 PM
Don't worry about being late to join it.
There are numerous opportunities in cryptocurrency.
As long as you are willing to learn, you aren't late at all.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
to buy cryptocurrency now is a good time. the prices are quite low negative consequences are passed and only a big growth is ahead.you can safely buy and not worry about their money
Activity: 126
May 20, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
Don't be dishearten. It is not late. You can start from now on. Invest in Alt coins and ICOs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 20, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

My frustration is BIG.
Now there are a lot of new ICO, so you're not late. Buy Bitcoin or ETH, learn all the suitable projects and invest in some really good ICOs that will bring you a good profit.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
Never too late to start now investing.  The opportunities are still there, you can still invest and generate income out of it.  Don't mind if others are way ahead of you, you can still make it.  We have our own clock,  we have our own journey with this kind of investment, start now so that you will be able to see what opportunities waits for you.
Activity: 87
May 20, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
You are never to late dude. Join in now
Pages:
Jump to: