Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 78. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:57:13 AM
Even for bitcoin, I mean not like he has to invest a lot to get started. Never too late to join in on the fun!
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 21, 2018, 06:07:05 PM
I do not think so. Its not late to begin. There are such opportunities as charitable campaigns, there is an opportunity to work with ICO, you can analyze new coins which appear and earn, investing in them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
I could say that you're neither late nor early. It is the right time to invest right now on alt coins and bitcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 21, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
Look, when you go to a party and you are running late, do you think you could still enjoy it when you arrive there?
Activity: 476
April 21, 2018, 05:51:34 PM
This market is still young and great possibilities are still there. You should start investing right now because if u don't - you surely will regret about it after a few years.
Activity: 73
April 21, 2018, 06:39:43 AM
I don't think it's too late to go to a party now. Bitcoin will continue to rise in constant correction, and now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 21, 2018, 06:24:51 AM
You can never be too late to invest in something that can make you so much money. A good investment is never too late to get into, the beginning of the market is when you get in and buy into it and not what anyone else says. You can't always be the first or among the first to get into something, but what you can always do is to make sure you take advantage of every opportunity to ensure you don't miss out.
Activity: 24
April 21, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
for amazing results is too late but with the investment of coins now we hope the future the situation happens again and we are partying together
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 20, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
you're not. you can still buy now, the price of every cypto is on recovery stage and it is slowly increasing, you can buy as much as you can, you are free to choose what altcoin or bitcoin you will buy.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 08:33:10 AM
Hi, i think you don't late, because in my opinion  bitcoin will soon more cheaper  than now. Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 08:28:24 AM
This is not end statement, becouse the market is so unstable and depending on many things out in the world, just work and hope for a profit, Man)
Activity: 364
April 20, 2018, 08:27:14 AM
No, not at all. I don’t understand why people think they are so late. I know we all would like to know cryptocurrencies years ago but still it’s just a beginning and you’re already a part of this world now. Being positive is a good key to achieve your goals so..
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 08:26:28 AM
You are not late, now there is a very good opportunity to invest in the main coins because there is no soaring market growth Wink
Activity: 56
April 20, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
Its never too late in my opinion. Even now today. Is it too late to start forex trading? or stock market trading? People are still making money, albeit with high frequency trading algorithms but still.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 08:22:02 AM
It's only begining.  Now is the best time to invest in crypto.  Buy BTC or ETH and hold them for a year or two.
Activity: 169
April 20, 2018, 08:17:52 AM
It is never too late to invest. There are always potential ICO projects to join. Bitclave is one of the best projects. You can access its website to research.

I would advise not considering yourself an "investor".
I would recommend staying away from any and all ICO's.
And research ? The ole "Due diligence" cliche ?
Sure.. fine.
It's simple, you *SHOULD* be here to SUPPORT a digital currency.
Not an ICO scheme coin for profits.

If you are here for the wrong reasons then yeah you are too late and destined to fail.
Fail to you all i am sure means lose your money.
To a crypto supporter it would mean the project failed at it's goal.
The "project" being getting a fairly launched decentralized / open source digital currency used as intended.

I would also advise ignoring all the little idiot pajeet noobs and puppet accounts posting hollow platitudes.
They are not steering you in a positive direction.
Or crypto itself.

What i just said is common sense.
Or i should say not so common sense because apparently this crypto shit is a breeding ground for stupidity.
A siren call for every shady ass two bit thief peddling schemes fer teh ROI'z.
All yelling loudly handing out advice as EXPERTS with 2 posts noob accounts.
You should support bitcoin if want him going up again, that's the only way to return the market right now in my opinion
Activity: 532
April 20, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
It's never too late, since crypto currency is a long-term type of investment..If you do not have the cash to buy the top coin, you can turn your attention to ICO or the bounty..

Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
You are not late to the party, ask McCafee about that, and he will say that you are the first to the table. Educate yourself on crypto technology and you will be never late
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
April 20, 2018, 06:23:36 AM
Yes we are a little bit late in joining this cryptocurrency especially in the bitcoin investment where market before was so volatile and fluctuation rate is great. If we are able to discover it earlier then possibly we are able to join those times that the bitcoin price is relatively cheaper and we are also able to get the chance to get high profit wherein that time where bitcoin market price was low and became higher at later of that time the same as today. However, we can still enjoy the bitcoin market volatility nowadays depending on the season where people or investors come together and invest their money on crytpo either bitcoin or its second next to the rank of crypto market exchange which is the altcoin. The good thing is that we have ether now so probably this could be a good crypto to invest.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 06:12:27 AM
opportunities in the world of cryptographic currencies never end. The crypto stock market is very mobile and very lively. new opportunities are constantly emerging. I think attendees are much more lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: