Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 80. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
April 20, 2018, 03:55:21 AM
Remember, it's never too late. At any time, you can join the investment of crypto currency. True, with $ 1000 you will not earn millions but tens of thousands already.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
April 20, 2018, 03:47:46 AM
Never give up, it is never too late.
Mcafee said that Bitcoin will cost 1mil$ in 2022 and it is very likely that this will happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
You are not late and do not regret anything because you can still get benefit on it beside start planning on what coins you are going to invest or what is the best way to earn it then if you don't do nothing for sure you will regret it for the rest of your life so make a move.
Activity: 159
April 20, 2018, 03:38:50 AM
There are a lot of parties happening right now, but if you focus on hte past ones you will lose these ones too. So, look carefully, and for sure you'll find a party that fits you perfectly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 03:26:26 AM
It is the perfect time to join now.
If you hesitate to join now, you will ask the same question again and again in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 03:21:30 AM
Dont compare yourself to other people who have started earlier. Everyone has their own path. If you believe in crypto join
Activity: 174
April 20, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
You can  not be late in trading cryptocurrency because as we speak there are coin that are preparing to rise in value. Bitcoin is cheap now.  Now Is the time to buy all you could.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
No,you are not late at all,the party has just started,look at the coinmarketcap-all coins are growing again,so dont miss your chance to become a rich person,bring all your money,buy different coins and then sell at higher price.Very easy money!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
Crypto is not talking about being in the money world for being late. It's about how much you want to invest. The important thing is to be able to land.
can invest a large amount of bitcoin. which is important you know when to start investing and selling your investment. it's better to start at a low price because of big profit opportunities, without having to wait too long. and selling at a high price then you will benefit. it is very easy to invest in bitcoins and you should pay attention to price movements at any time. so you are not wrong in taking action.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 02:24:31 AM
It's not yet too late for you to join in crypto world. You are just right on time. Why? Because while the market is dump it is a good time to buy coins and sell it in the future. You still have enough time to invest so that when the market are fully recover you will earn huge profit.
Activity: 128
April 20, 2018, 02:23:10 AM
You just have to look at market cap of some altcoins... they are so undervalued. Even Bitcoin is just at the beginning if u compare it to the global investments of bank institutions.
April 20, 2018, 02:09:17 AM
Do not associate personal triumph with others, but ask yourself the question, in fact, what for you in the footsteps to learn from this and change your behavior. Bitcoin is only costly, if you think that this is the highest of all, in fact, what ever will be; in case you think, in fact, that he has the opportunity to achieve five-digit quantities, it is still affordable.
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 03:19:42 PM
When you first started this thread, you was slightly late, now you are very late.
I'm late too for that matter, and i'm sure there are many who feel the same way.
If only we invested in Bitcoin years ago, we could of been millionaires today, ey!?

Seems like you're just joking or troll, but here's not existence time when "you're late" at all, just believe in youself and make it come true
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 02:09:59 PM
Same here, I was planning to buy BTC 2 years ago, but was too lazy to actually learn how to buy it.

I think it is not too late yet Grin

It's not late because bitcoin already have fallen in price until the tims it was earlier, much earlier. But i'm afraid to invest, still afraid..
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
April 15, 2018, 07:41:01 AM
You will never be too late if you have the desire to be part of it. Digital currencies are in the loop. It keeps on increasing its value every single day and it manifests its worth as it becomes higher and well-known to active members.
Activity: 160
April 15, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
In my opinion you aren't too late to buy coins as the meantime it is not too expensive the coins now. I would rather suggest if you won't be more active then definitely you will become too late if you will be active year year. Give time in this forum for your record says you was active last October 22, 2017.
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

When I answered your question, the coin was being cheap. That means you are still not late to the party. You are too late if you wanted to sell yesterday. You are just in time if you want to sell in the future. Nowadays, there are many ICO. So you still have many chance to join party. Instead of investing in top coin. You should invest in potential coins. The ICO is going from strength to strength, and many coins will continue to grow in value. If you believe in crypto future, you shouldn't regret. The crypto age has began since 2011 and become trend for 2 years. So why are you afraid?  Did you see Ripple, ETH, Neo,...? They aren't top coin,  but their price are becoming higher and higher. "Better late than never"

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
The price is lower than most people buying point at this time, maybe the market will continue to fall, but I think there is little space, the price is almost at the bottom now, I think its a goof time to buy now
I think you are still not late to the party because until now the price of bitcoin is not increasing very high, but i would like to suggest that you should wait for the next dump of price, because right now the price of bitcoin is $8k and buying bitcoin with that price is not advisable to do, you should just buy when the price is dump to $6k.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
in fact nothing is too late, it could be the same. only to start now should have bigger capital. let's just invest btc for $ 8000 now, and the price goes up to $ 10000, we already get a big profit. it was the same when I bought btc at $ 3000 and then the price went up to $ 25000.
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

Right now, you have a very chance to be apart of any tokensale or projects you want to engage to due to a major drop on bitcoins price compared to the price when you have created this thread. Bitcoin, as we all know, is capable of bouncing back to its previous price a couple of months ago. All we need to do is to trust in it and all the other cryptocurrency would also feel the upward trend of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: